A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree

Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree Empty Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 12:31 am

For weeks, Hayden Jennings has been hiding himself in his cold, dark cabin, entertaining himself with books and other things he could find. Looking back on it now, Hayden didn't mind the solitude. It made him think. Think about himself mostly. From the various fails with girls and everything, the son of Zelos wanted to improve on himself. So, he studied his actions compared to other boys his age and...adapted. Taking in a deep breath, Hayden walked down the dirt path to a big tree. He plopped down to the ground and closed his eyes with a big smile on his face.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree Empty Re: Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 12:37 am

Lauren walked in wearing a old acid washed AC/DC tank with light blue ripped jeans. Lauren had headphones in her ears and she was rapping. "Till I collapse I'm spilling these raps..." Lauren kept rapping. She had been walking around camp lately, reflecting on her past relationships.

Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree Empty Re: Sometimes I Just Like to Sit by a Tree

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 12:42 am

Hayden opened one eye as he heard voices. Not that he mind that there were other people, it's just that he was trying to nap and all. Hayden's body told him that he should not start a conversation, but hey. It could be fun. "H-Hey." Hayden said calmly towards the figure. After opening his other eye, Hayden could tell that the figure was a girl. Hayden cleared his throat and sat up straighter, to you know, make himself look presentable.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 12:43 am

Lauren kept rapping not knowing that a boy was watching. "Cause I am hip hop and I'm just not eminem." She swayed her hips around doing little dance moves here and there.

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 12:52 am

Well fine. Hayden told himself he would not get annoyed by that. So, he wouldn't. Being a better version of himself, Hayden stood up slowly and crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the tree. He smiled, watching the girl dance. After a few moments Hayden finally spoke, this time louder, "Helloo." He said, stretching out hello.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 12:58 am

The song slowed down and she heard a noise. Lauren took out her headphones and smiled. "Oh hey..." Her face then turned bright red. "Did you see me dancing?" Lauren scratched the back of her head.

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 1:10 am

Hayden smiled, "I did." He unfolded his arms, trying to portray a welcoming environment. He didn't want to seem...cold.
    ooc-sorry for short post, I'm on my phone,
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 1:15 am

"Oh gods..." Lauren smiled. "Sorry you had to witness that. She wrapped her headphones around her iPod touch and smiled. "My names Lauren by the way."

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 1:24 am

"Hayden." He replied. The son of Zelos smiled, thinking of more things to say, "It was a damn good dance, if it makes you feel any better."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 1:27 am

Lauren smirked and shoved the iPod in her pocket. "Thanks I have been practicing."

Post by Guest 7/3/2013, 1:50 am

"I can tell." Hayden commented. The seventeen year old paced around the tree, and then acted on an impulse. Hayden began climbing the tree, "Got any powers, mate?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/3/2013, 2:22 am

Lauren shook her head. "Just really good at solving problems. What about you?"

Post by Guest 7/4/2013, 12:30 am

"I got this power where you make people competitive and jealous, it's pretty cool." Hayden shrugged. He swung his legs in no particular way, "I guess you're a daughter of Athena, no?" He asked her. Athena seemed cool. But to Hayden, it seemed like Athena was one of those pushy god parents. Forcing their children to do better at stuff. His father did that as well, he was the god of competition for a reason.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/4/2013, 12:34 am

Lauren smiled. "That does sound pretty cool." Lauren sat down and leaned against the tree. "Yeah...it's hard." She sighed and bit her lip remembering the countless times that she had to be perfect. Perfect grades, perfect attitude and just plain perfect Lauren. "My dad use to badger me with having to do the best in school and always be number one in all of my sports. I guess it rubbed off of my mother and my dad started to expect to much of me." She sighed think about her mother, when would she get to see her? Or even just hear her voice?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content