A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In The Courtyard

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

In The Courtyard Empty In The Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 1:19 am

Oli walks out of his cabin, just waking up. That would be normal if it was a reasonable time of day, but it was around 3 in the afternoon. "Good job Oli..." He yawns as he walks out of his cabin. He was up late last night doing what a normal Athena kid does if they aren't asleep, and that was read. The summer sun blasted him with bright light, and he cursed to himself in Ancient Greek as he walked. Without a second thought, he found a bench near the Athena cabin, and sat down. It had actually been a couple of days since he'd been out of the cabin without a normal reason like eating, among other things. He kept to himself, and he promised himself that he would never go to the forest again, not after he got himself lost for 7 hours. That day was the worst. He almost gave up on life and decided to become a bearded hermit and live there for a while. As he thought back to that day, Oliver looses himself in thought, leaning back on the bench. Before he knew it, Oli falls asleep, his head leaning back on the bench, and he snores.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

In The Courtyard Empty Re: In The Courtyard

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 1:42 am

I walk into the courtyard thinking about my brother and sister. I stop as I see a boy about five years older then me sleeping on the bench. Now I'm not that OCD but the bench isn't for sleeping it's for sitting and thinking. I looked closer at his face realizing that he was a boy from my cabin. I think he went missing for a while. I wasn't sure of his name but recognized him. I put my finger half and inch from his face then..."SNAP" a crisp sound of a snap rang across the courtyard. "Excuse me, but i don't think it's the best idea to sleep on that bench." I say, knowing that he probably wouldn't take me seriously. I mean a blonde eleven year old. As I waited for his response I tries to give him a stern "if you mess with me I will gut you" type of look that I specialized in. I mean, I had to keep tough after I got sent away by my dad, I needed to keep my "friends" close and my enemies closer.  
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 1:51 am

Oliver pops up. "Wha?" He says as his vision comes to focus. After the big flash of light, he sees a girl with blonde hair. From what he could tell, he'd just fallen asleep. The summer sun still blazing. "5 more minutes!" He groans like he was a 10 year old begging his mom during a school day. That's what he thought he was for a second before realizing where he was. "Oh, hello there." He finally sits up. He'd seen this girl around camp and in his cabin before. She was either an Athena kid or a friend of one.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 2:12 am

i raise my eyebrow, "didn't he hear me?" I think to myself. I put a brave face back on and stare at him some more " you can't have 5 more minutes and you CAN'T sleep on the bench in general, so overall, GET OF THE FRICKEN BENCH OR I WILL CAUSE SOME DAMAGE!" I scream progressively getting louder. I try to shove him off yelling "the bench is for respect not sleep!" Over and over again.

Ooc: she isn't one of those "bad" chars she just is just a tough shell
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 2:24 am

Ooc: Kay

Bic: Oliver rubs his eyes before standing up and stretching. "I heard you, you little firecracker." Well, this girl didnt seem like an Athena kid. More like an Ares one. "So who're you and why'd you decide to interrupt my nap?" Oli asks, somewhat irritated at himself for being bosses around by a little kid. But them again, at a camp full of deadly kids, she could stab him or something.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 2:31 am

"I'm Liberty-Amilie, daughter of Athena and I "bothered" you because you can't sleep on the bench, it should be used for resp-" i started to quiet up as i realized, i didn't even respect the gods. I looked at him for a second then jumped on top on the bench and started screaming "I HATE THE GODS I HATE MY MOTHER!" In a high pitched singing voice "I HATE THE GODS I HATE ENYO! I HATE THE GOD I HATE-" at this point I started flat out yelling "-HEBE!" I sat down next to the boy and said, "forget everything I said, I don't give a hellhound about the gods." I looked at him for a second again then said "what's your name?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 2:38 am

Oliver grinned. "I'm Oliver Paxton, and you hate my mother." Well she seemed swell. A little too high strung to be an Athena kid, but swell all the same. Well, every demigod had a reason to hate the gods, some just dont invest in their hatred. Oli was one of the kids who didnt hate them. "So you're my little sister then? Hi." He says, kind of laid back. It was a hot day. It was always cool to meet another sibling.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 2:46 am

i nod at him earnestly and say "yup!" Normally when I meet a sibling I feel sad because it reminds me of Prophet and Prophecy. But I decided to keep a cool mind about him. "So what's up?" I ask trying to be laid bak like him. I sat there and looked at him some more. Normally I don't act this "little Kid-ish" in front of people but I decided to give it a try, I mean it might work for me..or might make me look like a 5 year old on steroids.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 2:55 am

"Oh nothing, just got out of the cabin for the first time for a few days. Aaaand...You're staring at me. " Oliver points out. Well, if he was around 10 and just found out he had another sibling, he might stare too. Being relaxed and laid back didnt seem to suit Liberty. It made her look kind of uncomfortable. She seemed more of the high strung type to him.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 3:13 am

My smile fell and i look down. "You think I'm just a stupid kid, don't you?" I look up with my side bang in my face. "Is that what everyone sees me as? A stupid kid?" I look away and put in my earbuds, I turn it up to 100 and start playing my favorite screamo song, Your Insane by Escape The Fate. I listen to my music for a while then the song changes to SuperLuv by Shane Dawson, kind pop-ish but it has a good message to it. I didn't realize that I had been singing along the entire time from Your Insane to what is now (embarrassingly enough) F**K Up. I take out my earbuds and start to cry. "I bet you don't even think I can feel love, o..or depression huh? I look back up at him. I pop them back in and look up at him. "I'm sorry I'm emotional but, I'm not like a normal eleven year old, even by demi-god standards." I listen to the song (Dirty Harry by the Gorillaz) some more and tune out the rest of the world, still singing along.

Ooc: she's a goooooood singer
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 3:27 am

Oli looks at Liberty. He knew she couldn't hear him talk, and thought what he was about to do was gonna get him cut. Oliver takes out one of the earbuds quickly and speaks. "Listen Liberty, I don't think you're stupid. How can an Athena kid be stupid?" He says, half joking. He always joked around, and tried to make light of a dark situation. "Liberty, I think you can feel whatever make yourself feel, and right now, you're making yourself sad. That's not so good. You need to not care what anyone thinks of you, that's what I do. Why do you think I'm so laid back? It's cause I don't care." He explains to her.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 3:33 am

I try to ignore him for a moment then look up at him my eyes water up then I sob and hug him. "I...I don't know where they are or even if their alive!" I cry "m..my dad he committed suicide but I was already here, he left them a six year old and a 4 year old, I....I think I'm losing I'm mind, I swear I hear their voices every night and I keep hearing them say, "we'll be there soon Prophecy" *punch sound* "owe! That hurt bad!" I look up at him again and cry again. "I'm sorry, your right" but I keep hugging him anyway.

Ooc: once the two char forms are approved her brother and sister (prophet and prophecy) are gonna show up at camp and like surprise her.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 3:45 am

Ooc: Cool

Bic: Oli, surprised by the hug, didnt really know what to do. So he just hugged her back. From what she said about her dad and leaving, he guessed little siblings, or family members. He decided to ask. "Who?" He says, not knowing if it would bring up bad memories. This was an eventful first day out of the cabin in about a week. He'd just met her, but this was already a cool little sister. Well then again, Oli rarely interacted with the other Athena kids. Mostly because they were mostly busy and would shove him off whenever he tried to hang out with them. Liberty had been through alot from what he could tell, and she was still young.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 3:51 am

"my half brother and sister. After my dad had me he couldn't handle a demigod kid so he sent me to live with my grandparents then after a while they sent me here. Apparently about a year after he sent me up there he had ANOTHER kid with a different goddess. But he kept him, then after that ANOTHER one with ANOTHER goddess who took advantage of him, he kept them both but apparently their godly parents are like polar opposites so... My sister always ends up beating up my brother, I still don't know who their parents are though." I explained the story of how my dad couldn't take it anymore and killed himself and left them helpless, I couldn't help the, because I was stuck here and the sayters were still yet to bring them to camp.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 4:00 am

Oli tried to comfort her. "I'm sure the Saytrs will bring them here soon. They try to get all the demigods they can. You can't keep thinking of what ifs or all the bad things that could happen. Try not to stress about it so much. You look like you're 11, so try not to get grey hairs, okay?" He asks her sincerely. Great, he just met his little sister and he was already worried about her.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 4:04 am

i nod again and dry my tears, "so what's your story?" I ask if there is one thing I've learned from being at Camp Half Blood it's that EVERYONE no matter how blank they seem, has a story. It's something that you can bond with especially when it's you half-brother. I look quizzically at him trying to analyze the type of person he is. He has been giving me mixed messages.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 4:10 am

Oli laughs just a little. "My story?" He asks. "Well my Dad used to tell me stories of Mom, and waited around for her up until he died. Then I kind of traveled around the world, from relative to relative until a goat man attacked and turned my best friend with horns to dust. That's it, nothing to special." He says. Oliver didnt really like to dwell on the past, especially if it was something bad. He was the "things happen, then you move on" type of guy. "We'll anyway..." He begins with a sigh. "Wanna go do something, get our minds off of the past?" He asks.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 4:17 am

i smile, "best idea you've ever had!" I think about what we could do "do you think they have an ice cream place here?" I wonder aloud. I think some more, "mmm, probably not but let go adventure anyways!" I say as I get up and attempt to drag Oliver by the arm. "C'mon lets go!" I say like a little, whiny kid. I continue pulling by the arm and then I stop, "where do you think the camp would keep ice cream?" I ask him
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 4:26 am

Oli smiles. It was cool to see Liberty lighten up and not be sad. "Maybe in the mess hall. Let's go then, shall we?" He says with a smile as he picks up the pace so he isn't being dragged. It would be kind of embarrassing for a 16 year old to be dragged around camp by his 11 year old sister. "An ice cream adventure eh? Sounds fun. I've never actually bothered to check for ice cream here." Oliver wondered to himself how ice cream escaped his mind for the past year and a half.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 4:33 am

"okay!" I nod and skip along to the mess hall. "It does feel go to get everything out of my head!" I think to myself, it feels REAL good! I take that pun and grab my ipad mini, I put this song on and show it to Oli

After it finished (and at that point I had been jamming out singing and dancing) I asked "how's that?" I had been ADDICTED to this band for the longest time and I still am.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/3/2013, 12:57 pm

Oliver grinned. "Awesome, and I actually like a few of their songs too." He says as they walked off torward the mess hall. He hadn't had ice cream in almost 2 years, so he was looking forward to eating some, if the mess hall even had any. "This is gonna be great." He tells her as they walked.

Ooc: You wanna post first at the mess hall?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/3/2013, 7:22 pm

Ooc: sure, just Give me a sec I gotto do chores :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:18 pm