A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tyler Garcia Morris

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Tyler Garcia Morris Empty Tyler Garcia Morris

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/5/2013, 7:27 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT?
    WE CAN SHINE BRIGHTER IF WE TRY.

TYLER GARCIA MORRIS
    SON OF APOLLO

Name:Tyler Garcia Morris is his First middle and Last name.His nickname is Ty.He got his name 5 days after he was born in honor of his grandfather that had died.His Grandfather had been trying to get him to learn about Roman and Greek gods.He was also nicknamed by his old girlfriend Ty Ty.

Gender:His Gender is A male also known as the first gender made in stories.

Mortal Parent:His Mother's name was Jane Morris.She fought for his life as long as he obeyed and learned.

God Parent:Apollo is his godly parent whom Ty thought was a total jerkface.

Date of Birth:August,7th,1995 is his official birthday and was born on a Wednesday.

Place of Birth:Saint Joseph Hospital In Orlando,Florida

Hometown/Last Residence:Orlando,Florida was his only place he lived in for the past 12 years. He lived with his grandmother in Orlando after moving from England from running away as he took his money from 6 years to take a plane.

Race/ethnicity:(Mexican, Irish, Scottish, English, Native American) [American] or caucasian

Accent:British.He is From Britain and is also from his great- great grandfather a little Irish.

Skin Tone:Tan is his color of skin as he is in the sun every day.

Eye Color:Dark brown

Hair Color:Black is his color and he has never dyed it.

Hair Length:5 1/2 inches

Height:178 cm

Weight:159 pounds or 72 kilograms

Body Type:He is skinny but firmly muscular in his body

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Weapon:Celestial bronze Sword named Gavin

Armor:Has a celestial bronze helmet,Chest plate,and pants with the symbol of Apollo

Pet(s):none

Skills/Talents:Singing

Flaws:Prideful,nosy,unreliable,untrustworthy, and cocky which gave hima scar across his back that no one knows about.

Strengths:Winning,making someone smile,and having someone feel happy.

Weaknesses:Getting Bullied,getting enemies,and hearing someone cry

Dislikes:enemies,rain,lightining

Fears:hobbits,tornadoes,and ghosts

Personality:Liam is a very honest person.Unless you want a sword to the throat i'd suggest you stay off his bad side.Liam is the older brother of Matthew B. Morris.He is very stealthy and loves to swim.

Powers:none

Social Status:Single and looking for a girlfriend and would take care of her no matter what anyone would think.

Summer or Year Rounder:Year rounder for the past 7 years.He has also learned some secret passages in camp.He has never been to the attic but wants to.

Years at Camp:7 years is how long he has been at camp.

Life Before CHB:Tyler lived a normal life for a half-blood. His Little brother was "famous" if that was what you call normal.Tyler had started researching about the 12 Olympian gods. He learned how to speak Greek. He also l earned how to use his powers wisely. Tyler is the Captain of the Swim team. Tyler was a guy that could fall in love very easily. He saw a girl that was beautiful he couldn't stop staring. He started to walk for about 3 years until stopping at a camp ground where he learned battle reflexes. He then started to run again. He finally reached camp half-blood where he met Chiron and went straight to work. As he worked he started wondering  if he could learn more about the gods. So he did,he ran to his cabin and read for 3 days straight. After done,he ran out of his cabin and straight over to his friend Jeik's cabin. "Dude!I read about all the gods!"He said waking him up. "Cool i guess." He said putting his blanket over his head. "Come on Jeik wake up!" He pushed him out of bed. "I'm awake!" He had yelled at him."Okay!" he yelled back and runs back to the cabin and learned so much about The Gods he could be mistaken for an Athena child. That was the last time he had ever Talked to Jeik Weir.Wait! There's more! He's also a little evil so if you get him on his bad side well, you'll be visiting Hades. He likes Water, fighting, and girls of course.I mean who doesn't? He liked to gamble when it came to people messing with him or his friends. He had always wanted to be a swimmer in the Olympics. Of course, there would Have to be a monster there. He had also had a job at a resteraunt which included Scrubbing gum off tables. He had been a salesmen for varieties of phones also. He had loved that job as he got paid a lot of money. He had lived all alone at his age of 8 until reaching his grandmothers. He had been 12 when he was first told he needed contacts. He had been 13 when he had tried driving with his Mother. He had failed at the driving of course. He had been told that he was cute, pretty, handsome, and secure by tons of girls. He had left camp for a few months to finall graduate from school. He graduated and came back to Camp Half-Blood . He had trained more and was fighting better than an Ares child. The Ares Children he had known were REALLY tough. He could never take one on. Until that day, he could never be brave enough to kill anyone. The Ares Kids would make fun of him because he was never good at fighting. He got mad at all there remarks and that is how he strted training. He finally got to work with weights, push ups, jumping jacks, and sit ups and was able to beat an Ares kid.  All of them were shocked. They had never bothered Tyler Garcia Morris ever again.

Role-playing Example:I ran across the highway with my friend Perseus."Where should we go?"Perseus asked. I told him"We are going back to camp half-blood bro."I smiled and started walking and he followed. We walked for 6 miles and slept each day. I thought 'curse being in Alaska'. We found a huge monument an i said out loud "Bloody Hell." Percy laughed and we walked inside as a few tourists took pictures of it.  We found pictures from Van Gogh, Achilles Painter and more. We stopped after a few hours and went back to camp and told all the campers about our trip to Alaska and how we actually didn't fight much monsters. I now am telling this story 7 years later as you are a new camper and am telling you about camp half-blood.

Notes:I have no notes at all EVER! Although,he swims every morning. The End.

Christian gave this to me

Last edited by Harry Potter on 7/8/2013, 1:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Tyler Garcia Morris Empty Re: Tyler Garcia Morris

Post by mabel pines 7/6/2013, 12:18 am

your form is 760 words, it needs to be at least 1000. for race/ethnicity, could you elaborate on the different races? also, i'm pretty sure we don't allow briareus because he wasn't depicted as a god that much in the actual books.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/6/2013, 2:16 am

Edited i think
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 7/8/2013, 8:23 am

again, please elaborate on race/ethnicity more. saying 'multiracial' is not descriptive enough. the stuff you have under there doesn't make any sense. also, vain is an adjective used to describe someone who is self absorbed/has a big ego.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/8/2013, 10:54 am

edited
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 7/8/2013, 1:29 pm

you said that he lived in orlando, florida, but it also says that he has a british accent. could you explain that? also, why does he have golden eyes?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/8/2013, 1:48 pm

Edited
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state