A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Tobias West

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Tobias West Empty Tobias West

Post by Komaeda 7/6/2013, 11:54 pm

Name: Tobias West
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Shaggy brown hair that sometimes covers his eyes
    Height: 55 inches
    Body Type: Skinny because he doesnt eat much, and he doesnt have much muscle either, he can barly pull his bowstring back.
    Skin Color: Olive
    God Parent: Loki
    Mortal Parent: Emily West
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: none
    Talents: Baking , archery, acting
    Weapon**: Tobias has a bow and arrows, the arrow tips are made of Celestail Bronze.
    Flaws: Tobias is shy, he is to loyal and trusting to people, he doesnt thinks before he speaks, and he ofen a trouble maker. Tobias is also clumsy, he is a terrible liar, and when he is nervous he stutters.
    Personality: Tobias is usually optimistic and loyal to his friends, along with being very energetic. He searches for promblems that he tries to help but he ofen fails in the progress and he is also level headed. He also seemed to have bad luck to things.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Tobias grew up with his mother who worked in a bakery. He had horrible grades from his lack of paying attention and Tobias sometimes skipped school, he stayed at the bakery while school was going on because he hated it so much. Around the age of 10, Tobias was kicked out of school for missing so much of it, he then refused to go to another school. So in responce to this, Emily sent Tobias to a boarding school in Oklahoma. At his short time at his boarding school, he was offen bullied and he has bruses on his shoulders. He was bullied because of his height, and the way he was sent away. Tobias would offen sit in the corner of the room away from people because at his school he isnt social at all. Soon about a few months later, he went to CHB and was lead to it by a Satyr.
    RP Example*: I sighed as I started walking across the kitchen. " Where did I put the flour?! It was right there a second ago, and now its gone! " I yelled softly. I glanced under some tables as I started to run around. " Really, how hard is it to lose a bag of flour? " I say to myself. I suddenly trip over something. " Well, atleast it not under this table. " I look behind me while still on the ground. I then wipe the flour off of my face. " Found it! " I said quickly. I attept to pick up the bag and it ended up dragging across the floor with a trail of flour trailing behind it as I lugged it back to the kitchen. " Why is this thing so heavy? It feels like it is- " I suddenly stopped my sentence as I dropped the bag of flour. A sound of heal clicks trailed behind me. " Uhh H-h-hi. "
    Any notes about your characters: When Tobias is nervous, he stutters his H's, S's, and T's.

Last edited by Rory on 7/7/2013, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Tobias West Empty Re: Tobias West

Post by Kendall 7/7/2013, 12:46 pm

Was Tobias led to CHB by a satyr, or did he run away and stumbled upon it one day?
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 7/7/2013, 6:24 pm

/face palms
    Ok edited
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 7/7/2013, 6:37 pm

Wouldn't it be better to put the bit about the satyr at the end of the Life before CHB. Just seems to have a better chronological fit.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 7/7/2013, 6:43 pm

Edited, is that better?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient