A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i'm wearing my vintage misery

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

i'm wearing my vintage misery Empty i'm wearing my vintage misery

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 5:27 pm

i'm wearing my vintage misery Tumblr_mdaqnzBcdw1qiedzj
    Name: Scarlet Johanna Arkan. Scarlet enjoys using her full name at most place, although obviously she will consent to being called by her first name for the sake of convenience.

Age: She is 17 years of age and was born on 18 march, making her zodiac sunsign Pisces.

Gender: Scarlet is most definitely female, couldnt you tell?

Eyes: Her eyes are a pretty light blue colour, comparable to a clear shallow pool.

Hair: Scarlets natural hair is a fiery auburn shade, often appearing even brighter than it is while directly under sunlight.

Height: Not extremely tall, nor super short Scarlet is somewhere in the middle with a height of 5.6ft.

Body Type: Scarlet's body type is rather slender and lean, although healthy at the same time. She has a ridiculously good metabolism which enables her to maintain her physique while niether getting much excercise nor maintaining a particularly healthy diet.

Skin Color:Scarlet is caucasian and has a rather pale skin tone, with couple of evenly spaced freckles on her face and arms.

God Parent: Athena, the goddess of wisdom, battle and useful crafts and skills.

Mortal Parent: Marshall Arkan (deceased)

Country of Origin: USA

Pets: Scarlet doesnt have any pets at the moment, despite her fondness for animals.

Talents:
    Quick thinking-
    Scarlet has exceptional problem solving capabilities and is extremely good at thinking her way out of tough situations.
    Math-she has an affinity for mathematics and is skilled at the same.
    Art-Scarlet enjoys drawing shapes and patterns and is rather good art.

Weapon**: Scarlet owns a celestial bronze sword with her initials, "S.J.A" carved roughly just below the hilt.

Flaws:
    Egoistic-
    Scarlett is slightly egoistic, she is confident in her own abilities to the point where she gets upset if anyones questions them.
    Easily offended- Scarlet is super sensitive in many ways and it is rather easy to offend her, the most direct way being to cast aspersions on her intelligence.
    Self-absorbed- Scarlet is more than slightly self absorbed and lost in her own thoughts, while this does not make her apathetic to those around her she's often inadvertently rude or offensive simply because she cannot be bothered to watch what she's saying.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Much to her own disappointment, Scarlet currently has no powers that she knows of.

Life Before CHB*:Scarlet has had, lets say, a less-than-desirable life so far. Apart from the usual business of getting into trouble everywhere and being shuffled out of multiple schools, Scarlet had a tragedy in her past that set her apart from even the generally sorry-tales of most of her fellow campers. Having had a fairly normal childhood upto the age of 7 with the father  and step-mother, Scarlet returned home from school one day expecting an evening to different than always. However that was not to be. Chatting away happily as she settled down at the table for her evening milk and cookies, 7 year old Scarlet could instantly tell something was wrong by the strange sounds coming from behind her. On looking back, she saw her father sprawled on the floor writhing in apparent agony. Frozen from the shock of the moment and surprise at not having heard him fall to the floor, Scarlet stayed frozen in her seat before quietly slipping out of it and walking to where her father lay. Still in shock and not thinking straight, the little girl simply sank to the floor and touched her mother's face, silent tears slipping down her face as the woman stopped moving and became limp. It was nearly an hour later when her step-mother came home to find Scarlet sitting, red eyed and soaked in tears and sweat on the floor besides her motionless husband, long dead from a brain aneurysm . "Why didn't you call 911?!" were the first words she screamed at her, words that would continue to ring in her years well into her teens. It dint matter what her teachers, the school counselor and later her therapist said about laying old ghosts to rest, what mattered was that her step mother never forgave her, she never looked at her the same way again and the truth was Scarlet didn't blame her. Not one bit.

RP Example*: Scarlet approached the big house, wringin her arms nervously a bad habit of hers that she tended to succumb to whenever she was anxious. Speaking of which, this is definitely a good time to be anxious she thought to herself quietly. Having maintained a shockingly stoic expression on finding out someone she assumed to be her friend had hooves and a furry behind, it was rather amusing that she should be so intimidated by a large white building. Then again, none of this had seemed real until now. Her friend/satyr, the stories about gods and goddesses, the supposed truth about her mother.. none of it had seemed real until now. In a strange way, the looming building seemed to reinforce these theories as fact in a way nothing else had. Taking one last look at the camp, cabins, campers and all around her, Scarlet took a deep breath and walked inside the building. If this was truly going to be her life from now on, she might as well face it head-on.

Any notes about your characters: Nope.
    Thanks to Aurora for this amazing form!!
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

i'm wearing my vintage misery Empty Re: i'm wearing my vintage misery

Post by nix 7/9/2013, 7:47 pm

Approved!

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:56 am