A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'm not lost....

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

I'm not lost.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not lost....

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 2:08 pm

At first, running seemed like a very good plan. Adan figured that he could manage to outrun this stupid cow creature and still manage to get Kitty and Aliana to their specific destination safely. So as soon as Aliana took off, he was at her heels...

And the monster was at his. "Go, go, go, go." Adan panted in a nervous whisper to Aliana and he weaved through the twists and curves of the forest. Then, he had another one of his brilliant plans. If he could somehow get this beast away from his two recently acquired friends, then maybe it would be easier to fight! He ran beside Aliana and stuck out his foot--the object of which she tripped over. As she tumbled down a short hill, Adan turned to face his pursuer.

"Hey! Over here, you stupid pound of lunch meat!" He wiped some of the tears caused by the stench from his eyes and beckoned the katobleps closer. He tugged on the clay bead attached to his handcrafted necklace, and it transformed into is good old spear. The beast snarled and neared the half-blood, nose twitching at the scent of the plants that were now beginning to wrap around his thigh and torso. Below, he heard Aliana calling. It was obvious the creature heard her too.

"It's alright, though." Adan thought aloud as he and the katobleps sized each other up. His eyes were now pouring with tears that made his vision nearly useless. "As long as you're up here, I've nothing to worry about." And again, he spoke too soon.

Another katobleps emerged from the woods, slowly creeping down the hill towards Aliana just as Adan's charged.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 12/23/2013, 4:08 pm

Aliana could hear Adan up on the top of the hill. She caught snippets of what he was saying, though it didn't seem to pertain to her. She could feel the vines climbing up her legs, growing tighter. Aliana grabbed at a clump of the vines and cut them with her knife. When she let go, her palm stung. Okay, She thought, No touching the plants. She tried her best to cut the vines where they were the tightest, but it was hard to do without touching them. The vines creeped up to her waist.

Aliana didn't know where kitty went off to, she assumed the dog realized that Aliana was no longer with her. "Kitty!" Aliana called out again, "Come!" She heard something walk up behind her. Assuming it was Kitty, Aliana reached back to grab Kitty's harness, instead grabbing a fist full of shaggy fur. Aliana's heart skipped a beat. That certainly wasn't Kitty.

The stench was unbearable, making Aliana's eyes water. She picked up her knife again and stabbed the monster in ,what she hoped was, the heart.

Last edited by Sienna on 12/27/2013, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 12/23/2013, 9:28 pm

The katobleps paused in front of Adan instead of trampling him, hooves digging into the dirt. Its body tensed and Adan allowed himself a moment of confusion. Why wasn't he trampled? Why did the dumb cow stop? He watched as the katobleps' stomach rippled...and he finally understood.
    "Damn. Damndamndamndamn!" Adan turned and ducked his head down as the belch took over the air around him. The scent had him paralyzed, clawing at his face without moving his legs. He couldn't run, or dodge, as the katobleps finished his attack and charged directly at Adan's legs. The impact sent him flying wildly into the air.

Ooc: Idk what to have your katobleps do o3o
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 12/28/2013, 9:28 pm

The vines had reached her waist, which inhibited Aliana from standing up at all. Plus, she would never be able to get anywhere without Kitty. She heard a thud from the top of the hill, causing her to panic even more. "Adan?" She called, "Are you alright?"
    The monster that had bothered her earlier seemed to be gone, but she was sure there were more.

OOC: Ah! Short post!
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 7:00 pm

Adan hit the ground with a cracking sound--his back as he landed on the hard packed dirt. He stared at the many skies hovering above him and let out a quiet strangled noise. His head throbbed with the pain of hitting a small stone and his back...Oh, gods. His back. Adan listened carefully for the katobleps to return but was greeting by no sound other than Aliana's voice calling to him. She had asked if he was alright. Adan coughed some, swallowing down a small amount of blood, and painstakingly rolled onto his stomach. Suh-weet Hephaestus. His body never ached so badly before. Well, not since getting hit by a car in his younger years. Anyway.
    "Yeah," He croaked, then couched again. "Yeah, I'm alright! I'll--I'll be down there in a second." Adan crawled slowly to the edge of the hill, then rolled down it. He landed beside Aliana with a groan. "Hi." He smiled crookedly. Judging by his aching body and multiple injuries, he was happy that Aliana couldn't see him now.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/5/2014, 3:24 pm

The sound of Adan's voice calmed her for a moment. But Aliana could hear that he was in pain. "You don't sound alright," She responded, "so don't lie." The vines had now stopped moving, but they still were wrapped tight around her body. She grabbed her knife again, and started to hack at the vines. They still stung her hands, but she didn't care. It was Adan that she was worried about. It took her about five minutes to get all of the vines off, leaving her hands feeling raw.
    When she stood up, she remembered that Kitty wasn't by her side. She couldn't have gotten too far. Aliana placed two fingers in her mouth and blew, creating a loud whistle. Two minutes later, she felt something nudge her leg.
    "We should get out of here. Before we're attacked again." Aliana said, she looked towards where she presumed Adan to be, "Can you stand?"

OOC: Crappy post.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/8/2014, 10:23 am

"I'm absolutely fine. I'm alive, aren't I?" Adan attempted to lift himself up, but heard a crack come from his rib cage and quickly lay back down. He released a pained breath from between his teeth. "More or less..." Adan added after the pain dulled down by a fraction. He watched her struggle to cut the vines--Her hands didn't look too good, probably because of the stinging the vines provided. He wanted to help, but he couldn't lift his arms without feeling pain. Well, at least his spear had returned to a bead around his neck.
    Adan closed his eyes so he could rest for a little before he had to stand and walk. Eventually, he had heard Kitty arrive after Aliana whistled and knew that the time had come.
    "Yeah, we should." Adan grunted. He attempted to move again, but winced and stiffened. "No. Nooo, not at all. Nope. Oh, gods." Adan shut his eyes and leaned his head back, gritting his teeth against the pain reverberating throughout his body.
    Ooc: It's coolio
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/9/2014, 8:35 pm

Aliana Parks

Aliana bit her lip, she knew she wasn't strong enough to carry Adan to the infirmary. She also knew nothing about healing, so there went the option of healing him there. But, she had to try something. "You don't happen to have ambrosia or nectar on you, or something? It might relieve the pain long enough to get you to the infirmary." Aliana tried her best to not sound worried, making sure to add, "You're probably going to be fine." Unfortunately, she was a horrible liar.

OOC: I had too much time on my hands the other day. Now I have like, 50 more gifs of Sarah Bolger in my arsenal. I might just be obsessed.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/9/2014, 9:32 pm

Adan's eyebrows scrunched together at first, then his closed eyes shot wide open. A smile stretched across his face in realization. "Yes! I do, actually! I always carry a square or two in my tool-belt. Now if I could just--Yeah, no." As soon as he tried to move his hand to his hip, his body coursed with intense pain. "D'ya think you could grab it?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Ooc: Yes, that is a sign of obsession. Ugh, sorry for this crappy post.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/11/2014, 6:21 pm

Aliana Parks

"Sure." Aliana responded. She dropped to her knees, and felt around a little bit before her hands hit leather. Aliana probably could've had Kitty grab it, but she'd rather do it herself. After a minute of fumbling through the pocket,she found the Ambrosia. "Here." she said, holding the plastic bag out. She sat cross legged, and let Kitty come and lay on her lap. Her hands still stung a bit, although it didn't bother her too much.  

OOC: I must embrace the obsession.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/16/2014, 4:32 pm

Adan struggled to reach for the bag, but was satisfied when his fingers curled around the prize. His index finger probed at the plastic, slid down the lock, then he pinched half of the small square between his fingers and brought it to his mouth. At first his mouth was filled with the sensation of charred, gooey sweetness that melted on his tongue--The taste of the marshmallows he and his sister would make whenever they could snag a bag and light a good fire. But...Too soon the taste was gone.
    And the pain came.
    Adan's bellow echoed from the tops of the trees in the forest to possibly the peak of the Empire State Building, Olympus itself. He heard the muted snap of his ribs as they mended, the cuts and scrapes on his face, legs, and arms closed themselves as wood and other debris fell soundlessly to the grassy earth. Sweat beaded on his forehead and nose as the last of his wounds healed. Soon, the peace came and a sigh escaped Adan's lips. "Thanks." He chuckled to Aliana after he was calmed. He sat up and handed the other piece of ambrosia to her then brushed off his jeans. "You should eat some, too. For your hands." He offered, still sitting.
    OOc: You see, I could have been had this post on Sunday. Unfortunately my laptop hates me.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/19/2014, 12:49 am

Aliana Parks

Aliana ate the piece of ambroisa, it tasted like cookies her stepmother used to make. It wasn't long before she could feel the stinging stop. She didn't know how she survived before Suzie joined the family. Her dad burnt every meal he tried to make. They relied on take out and cereal, with the occasional bin of icecream. He was an engineer, certainly not a cook.
    "Well, we should get going." Aliana prompted, heaving Kitty off her lap so she could stand up,"Before we get attacked again."

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/24/2014, 3:32 pm

Adan stood up to test how healed he was, then took Aliana's hand to help her up when he decided that he was alright. He stifled a yawn with the crook of his elbow then frowned. He had forgotten about the lack of energy that came with the healing factors of the ambrosia. He shook away the feeling of sluggishness and tried to get a handle on where exactly in the woods they were. "You still want to go to the music room, right?" He asked to clarify.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/26/2014, 5:17 pm

Aliana Parks

"What?" Aliana asked, as she took Adan's hand. It took her a moment to realize why she was in the forest in the first place. "Oh! Yes, of course." Truth be told she was a little sad to end the journey. She had made a new friend, and she didn't have many of those. She stood there for a moment, until she realized that she was still holding Adan's hand. She slowly let go, and let her hand drop by her side. Clearing her throat she said softly, "After you."

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/26/2014, 8:35 pm

Adan chuckled some at her forgetting her purpose of having him help her out in the beginning. "Okay, well we'll just have to head a little ways north, judging by our location..." Adan squinted at the sky, then the trees. "Actually we're pretty close now." He turned back to her with a slight smirk even though he was kind of disappointed. Despite almost dying, this had been fun-ish. He had actually bonded with one of the human lifeforms without getting physically or verbally assaulted for the first time in two months (no, he wouldn't forget the exchange of verbal assaults that happened between he and his brotp "Eva the Diva".) When she had let go of his hand, it was then he noticed that he was still holding it. With a faint blush, he shoved his hand into his pocket and turned on his heel. "Kay, right this way." He said quickly and he began walking once again.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/26/2014, 9:19 pm

Aliana Parks

Aliana could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She wasn't completely sure on how she felt about Adan. They had only met a couple hours ago. She absolutely wasn't about to admit anything, whether she liked him or not. "So" she started, trying to push her feelings out of her mind, "Thanks, by the way, for helping me out of the forest. And for saving me from the- whatever they were."

OOC: It's so short...

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/26/2014, 9:41 pm

"I-It wasn't a problem at all, really." Adan said after a brief pause, his loud feet breaking twigs and crushing leaves with every heavy step. "Katobleps - what they're, ah, called - aren't that dangerous in themselves. It's the, um, breath that supplies most of the damage. Like a...law enforcer's or a stereotypical French guy's or somethin'. Ironically, I j-just read up on them." Oddly enough, Adan never talked this much. And why was he stuttering all of a sudden? This was ridiculous. "The katobleps. Not the French guys of course." Adan facepalmed and resorted to silence.

Ooc: The shorter, the more suspense. Sometimes. Kinda.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/26/2014, 10:26 pm

Aliana Parks

Aliana laughed, "Katobleps...I'll have to make a note of that. They did smell pretty rancid..." Aliana let her voice trail off. She wasn't sure what else to say. Why did she feel so tongue tied?. Aliana turned her head towards the ground, biting her lip. It felt like the atmosphere had gotten ten times more awkward, in a manner of seconds.

OOC: The awkwardness is hilarious

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/26/2014, 10:59 pm

Adan said nothing but instead tried to get his wild thoughts in order. Okay, so the first time he actually can focus on one subject just so happens to be this one? Adan wasn't into all of that crushy-huggy-smoochy stuff. He was definitely someone that specifically avoided situations like that, and therefore preferred to live in solitude with his wrench, some s'mores, and a lifetime supply of Markiplier videos. He'd also just met Aliana and barely knew anything about her. But even with all of this, why couldn't he think of something to say that could make this awkwardness fade away?

Ooc: It's thicker than Adan's eyebrows.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 1/26/2014, 11:24 pm

Aliana Parks

Aliana could feel her heart beat faster. Why was she so nervous over this maybe-it-could-be-a-crush? She never really had a "crush" before, so she wasn't exactly sure how she would know. The worst part of it, was the uncomfortable silence between the two of them. She had no clue what Adan was thinking. It was then it occurred to her that if she did like Adan, what did he think of her? What if he had no romantic feelings at all for her. Oh god, that would be the most mortifying thing ever.

Aliana considered saying something, anything, just to relieve the agonizing silence between the two of them. What would she say though? She had already thanked him for his help. Maybe they were close to the music room, and then Aliana would have more to talk about.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/26/2014, 11:59 pm

"...Um..." Just as Adan was about to break the silence with useless banter, the trees had cleared and he found that they now stood within a stone's throw away from the back of the Music Room. He sighed - not sure whether or not from relief of having the awkward melt or from disappointment that this short journey had to end. "Well, we're here." Adan stated with disappointment noticeably in his tone and moved over to allowed Aliana and Kitty a walk way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:30 am