A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

James Hunter (This is Done)

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

James Hunter (This is Done) Empty James Hunter (This is Done)

Post by Ryger17 7/23/2013, 6:45 pm

Name: James Grayson Hunter is his full name. His father named him after a captain who saved his life when he was enlisted. His middle name is in honor of his grandfather, who was a U.S. Army ranger.

Mortal Parent: His father is Earl Thomas Hunter, a successful Lieutenant General for the army. Earl has been involved in the military his whole life. He grew up on a military base in California. As soon as he graduated high school, Earl enlisted into the army. He worked his way up the ranks, earning many awards along the way, including 2 silver stars. After 17 years of his enlistment, he achieved the rank of Lieutenant General. He is currently employed at the Pentagon.  

Roman God Parent: James’ godly parent is Victoria, the goddess of victory. Earl met her when he was a Major at the age of thirty. Victoria was attracted to Earl by his willingness to do anything to achieve victory.

Date of Birth: James was born on April 10, 1997.

Place of Birth: He was born in Fort McNair, Washing D.C, United States.

Hometown/Last Residence: Before he left for Camp Jupiter he was living in Washington D.C., United States.

Race/ethnicity: He is American.

Accent: He does not have an accent.

Skin Tone: James has a dark tan.

Eye Color: He has pale blue eyes like the Arctic Ocean.

Hair Color: His hair is a dark brown, almost black.

Hair Length: His hair is kept military short from growing up in a military base.

Height: He is exactly six feet tall, but he is still growing. His dad is 6’4”, so he hopes he will reach that height.

Weight: His weight hangs around 185, all muscle.

Body Type: He has a quite muscular body. After eating and sleeping, working out is his priority.

Appearance: James has been told he has a handsome face. His nose is off to the left from a fight he got into in school. He has dark eyebrows that bring out his eyes. He has broad shoulders and a well-built body, not skinny or fat. He has long skinny fingers from genetics, but they are strong, hard to break out of. He is usually wearing his Camp Jupiter shirt or an U.S. Army one. He always wears his black and grey camo pants and black combat boots.

Weapon: James wields your basic Roman load out. He has a wooden rectangular shield and an Imperial Gold Pilum. For close range he owns an Imperial Gold gladius.  
    Armor: He wears steel Lorica Segmentata Roman infantry armor on his chest. To protect his head he wears a steel Gallic G Helmet. James wears grey camo pants and black combat boots.  

Skills/Talents: He is good at sword fighting, strategizing, wrestling, and hand-to-hand combat.

Flaws: James is self-absorbed, arrogant, mean, and he doesn’t know when to quit. His physical flaw is his shoulder injury; can’t move his left shoulder up more than 30 degrees in relation to his body.

Strengths: He is strong at sword fighting, weight lifting, and battle strategy.

Weaknesses: He is weak at archery, endurance, and reading people’s emotions and signals.

Likes: He likes Sword fighting, Winning, Working out, and playing sports.

Dislikes: James dislikes archers (He calls then cowards), losing at anything (even a card game), and bullies.

Fears: He is afraid of losing, heights, and dying not in battle.

Personality: James can be a jerk to new kids. The only new kids he respects right away are the new ones in his cohort. He still teases them but doesn’t bully them. From his earlier school years, he thinks he has to exert his dominance to all the newbies. He can get quite physical with them. After he gets to know you he respects you and treats you as an equal. He likes taking charge but will obediently follow orders by superior officers.

Powers: James has no powers.

Social Status: He is an in the middle kid. He is not the nicest to everyone, but he will treat your with respect when you prove it to him that you deserve to be.

Summer or Year Rounder: James is a year rounder.

Years at Camp: He has been at camp for 5 years.

Life Before CJ: When James was born his father was excited, a son to continue the family legacy of having the first born enlist into the army. As James grew up in Ft. McNair, he went to military school and each year graduated top of his class. During the summers of his growing up, his father sent him to a Military-based summer camp. So James basically spent his first 8 training for the army. Because of how well he passed each of his Military classes, he was moved up two grades. The older kids always picked on him because of his size and age. He would fight back causing him to be suspended many times.

When he was nine, some new really big kids picked a fight with him behind the school. During the fight the kids turned into monsters. James managed to escape the monsters and ran home. His dad explained that he was demigod and the world he lived in. He also explained he should seek out Lupa, who, after months of intense training, would then guide him to camp. On his tenth birthday James set out to find Lupa. With the help of his military training and natural demigod instincts, he found Lupa in a short amount of time. For about a year he worked his way across the country toward Camp Jupiter, training with Lupa and her wolves. The day before his eleventh birthday he arrived at camp and has been living there ever since.  

Role-playing Example: In one hand I held the torch, the other my gladius. The dark, mysterious cave in front of me was where I managed to track the blood to. Tyler had to have been dragged here. I slowly walked into the mouth of the cave. Once inside, I moved my torch in a complete circle, studying a possible fighting environment.
    The ceiling was a good thirty feet above my head and there were long stalactites that looked like they could come loose at any moment. The ground had been cleared manually of stalagmites and bumps, probably by some construction workers before the monsters scared them off, or did something worse. It was said that it was supposed to be a road through the mountain when it was finished.

A loud roar echoed from ahead of me, deeper in the cave. I could see the faint glow of a fire around a corner 500 yards from me. I threw my torch into a ravine to my right then quietly and quickly ran forward. I reached the bend soon and leaned up against the wall next to the corner. I stuck only my head around the corner. I saw Tyler lying unconscious next to the fire, bound and gagged with a bloody gash along his hairline. I saw nothing else in the room and just as I was about to go around, a voice whispered,

“What are you doing here?”

I quickly turned around and pointed my sword at Sarah, a fellow camper from the third cohort. I slowly lowered my sword, “Rescuing Tyler what does it look like I’m doing. What are you doing here?”

She sat down and wiped her eyes, “It’s my fault he is here in the first place so I thought I should come here and rescue him.”

“Shh,” I put a finger to my lips, “Don’t worry about it he’ll be fine, I’ll get him out of there then we can take him back just wait for me here, okay?”

Sarah nodded and stayed seated. I went around the corner only to run straight into a big, hairy leg. I stumble back to see a Cyclops almost as tall as the cave.

He turned and squinted at me, “Well, what do we have here?”      

Notes: Picks a fight with anyone who gets in his way or on his nerves.

Last edited by Ryger17 on 7/26/2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

James Hunter (This is Done) Empty Re: James Hunter (This is Done)

Post by nix 7/26/2013, 6:59 pm

For appearance, mind describing what he usually wears? And for his left arm, he can't raise his shoulder, or he can't can't really raise his arm?
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 7/26/2013, 7:04 pm

Edited. Hello?
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 8/2/2013, 11:59 pm

Sorry to double post, but this has not been checked in a week. Is this good or is there anything else I need to fix?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/4/2013, 4:33 pm

approved

also, if it's been a week since your form has been checked, feel free to send a pm to an admin or approver to ask them to look at your form! we'd be more than happy to help.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/25/2013, 2:32 pm

You have been awarded 650 drachmas!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:35 pm