A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What Kind of Games Will We Play?

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Empty What Kind of Games Will We Play?

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/28/2013, 1:37 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_md3dfn3yWY1rzflqao1_500

Emma walked casually into the game room. The only other time she had been in that room was on her initial camp tour, but she was bored enough that she was looking for something to do. Emma walked up to pool table and grabbed a stick. She began hitting the cue ball around absentmindedly. She was thinking about how things had changed so much since she came to camp, when the ball jumped over the table and rolled across the floor. She scoffed and followed it until it rolled under some tables. Emma sighed and ducked under the tables to get it.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Empty Re: What Kind of Games Will We Play?

Post by Blaze 7/28/2013, 6:35 pm

Ephraim Marshall Versitylyti

Ephraim opened the door to...The game room? He wasn't really planning to go there. Instead, he was going to go to the Volleyball Court or the Basketball Court. He looked around the room and found no one there. Not until he walked in, at least. The athletic son of Pasithea was found in the game room. By a girl. He would've expected it to be a nerdy boy or something, but that was just pathetic. He couldn't be caught in the game room. That would totally ruin his athlete reputation. Yes, maybe he was a bit obsessed with his public image, but he couldn't help it. A popular dude needs to keep his rep up. He could test his luck and think the girl doesn't know him. Or maybe he could-- yeah, that was all he got.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/29/2013, 1:02 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_mbcd30BeyB1qkdght

Emma jumped up from underneath the table, expecting to still be alone. So, when she saw a boy, an admittedly  attractive boy, Emma jumped with a bit of shock. She dropped the cue ball again and sighed. She crawled underneath the table and felt like a total idiot. You look like an idiot. Get up and try and do something to recover yourself. Emma got back up and set the cue ball on the table. "Now that I made a total fool of myself, hi. I'm Emma." Emma didn't recognize the boy at all, but that wasn't saying much. She knew almost no one at camp.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/29/2013, 1:23 pm

Ephraim glanced at the girl, who looked a bit shocked. She was clearly going to play pool, but she dropped the cue ball -- twice. Maybe she was clumsy? Ephraim didn't know. He didn't know her, so she probably didn't know him. Ephraim had a lot of friends though, and he didn't talk to many girls. No, he was pretty sure he didn't know this girl at all. She then spoke to him, revealing her name was Emma and greeting him. "Um, hi. I'm Ephraim," He replied, waving before turning around.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/29/2013, 1:30 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_mbcc8v1iuA1qkdght

Emma looked down, awkwardly. "And now you're gonna leave. Great job, Emma." She mumbled. Your great socializing skills are on display again Emma. Good job. Emma began to hit the cue ball around some more. She didn't really pay much attention to what had happened to the boy when the ball skipped over the edge of the table. Emma tossed her stick on the table and gave up on it.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/29/2013, 2:19 pm

Ephraim stood up and as he was walking past the pool table to the exit, the cue ball dropped. He caught it in midair and held the hand with the cue ball out to the girl. "You're really going to give up? C'mon. Let's play some pool," He suggested, picking up a stick and placing the cue ball back on the pool table. He then picked up another stick and held it out to her. Well, pool is sort of a sport. Right? It didn't involve sitting down, picking up a remote and sitting there for hours. It could be considered one, but it also couldn't.

Last edited by Ed Sheeran on 7/29/2013, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/29/2013, 2:34 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_mcksm4AUGP1rxx8qp

Emma blushed a little bit as she took the stick from him. "I'm really bad, at pool, to be honest." That was only partly true. She wasn't great, but she wasn't awful. Emma took the balls out of the table and put them on the table. Okay. If you don't at all he's going to think you have some strange mental disorder.  Or you're creepy. Or something. just say something. Emma smiled. "So, Ephraim.... Who is your god parent?" Emma asked. Is that the right thing to ask? Emma thought.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 7/30/2013, 3:59 pm

Ephraim shrugged. "I can help you get better. I'm pretty good at pool myself," Yes. Pool was sport. Maybe. He didn't know, but it could be considered one. You have to get your angles right and stuff. Still. At least it's not one of those nerdy video games that "exercises your hands." Pft. Baseball exercises your hands. Basketball exercises your hands. Video games? Really? He could list a lot of sports that uses the hands. Or, as his younger sister would say, carpals, metacarpals, and phalanges. Or something like that.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/3/2013, 12:15 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? 3136713350_1_2_sm2f3gYb

Emma smiled, "That would be really nice of you." Emma couldn't really tell what the boy was like. At first he seemed really arrogant. The type of guy who'd spend 75% of their time at the gym lifting weights, but now he didn't really seem much like that. He seemed much nicer. She didn't really know how to see him. Emma set the balls up on the table and looked up at him when it was ready. "Do you want to go first or should I?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/3/2013, 6:30 pm

"Yeah, well, I just feel like being nice today," Ephraim joked. Yes, he felt like he needed to be a tough guy. Reputation. A popular life at camp was pretty good. Better than being a loner with no friends at camp. "Hm. You can go first. I want to see how good you are. Plus, if I'm going to teach you, I have to see some flaws first," Ephraim replied, smirking a bit. He sat down on a seat, waiting and watching.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/5/2013, 4:47 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_m92dwabCgm1rdxni0o1_500

Emma sighed. She didn't want to look like she'd been lying about how bad she was. Emma walked up to the table and switched the pool stick into her right hand. Being left handed, it felt plenty weird. She placed the stick on the table and held it really weird She shot at the cue ball, and completely missed. Emma pouted, her eyebrows squishing together. There you go, you look like a major failure. Emma couldn't tell if that was a good or a bad thing, but she just went with it. She looked up at Ephraim.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/6/2013, 3:29 pm

"Um..." Ephraim glanced at the cue ball, which hit none of the pool balls. The pool balls were still in the normal triangle they were supposed to be in. "I could, er, give you pointers?" He suggested, shrugging as he picked up his cue stick and aimed at the cue ball. He struck the cue ball and got two of the pool balls in holes. "Alright. You want to give it a go?" He gestured to the pool table and waited for her reply.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/6/2013, 5:18 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_static_tumblr_m86hh8ykgq1rrsltx

Emma acted like she was learning. I guess I could just learn how to shoot right handed. That could be fun. Emma walked up to the table and mimicked how Ephraim had been standing. She shot at the ball She hit it this time, but it only barely nicked the ball she aimed at. She tilted her head and looked at it. "I probably should have hit it a little bit harder." Emma laughed a little. "I swear this is the only sport I'm really bad at." Now that, was a hundred percent true.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/10/2013, 9:59 pm

"You should probably have," Ephraim replied. Then, she uttered the words "sport" and how pool was the only "sport" she was bad at. "Oh? Did you just say that you were good at every sport? Or at least, implied that you were?" He asked, just checking to make sure before he totally owned her at soccer, football, and any kind of sport she could think of. Cricket, water polo, whatever. That was easy. At least, he thought it was. He'd never played them, but for a sporty guy like him, it should be easy. He wasn't perfect. He had his stumbles here and there, but he got up and owned it after a few tries.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/11/2013, 12:46 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? 118841crystalgif3

Emma rolled her eyes and laughed a little. "Well, I don't mean I'm fabulous at every sport, but I'm definitely better than this." She said, gesturing to the pool table. Emma looked at the boy. He seemed like the kind of person who would be good at every sport known to man. That guy. "I mean, I bet I couldn't beat you, but I'd be pretty close." That may have been a bit of a stretch, but maybe it wasn't. Emma decided to go with it and act as cocky as she wanted.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/14/2013, 3:18 pm

"I can see," Ephraim smiled. "You seem like the competitive type. Why don't we go head to head in soccer or something? I mean, you can choose. I really don't care which sport you choose," He could go arrogant/cocky. He clearly wasn't the best at every sport, but he could give the impression that he was. Nobody could read his mind. At least, he hadn't met a demigod that could read minds.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/14/2013, 10:44 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_m9h9cklKmZ1rey39eo1_500

Emma smiled and switched the pool stick to her left hand and shot the cue ball. A perfect shot that pocketed three stripes in one shot. She leaned the stick up on the table and turned to Ephraim. "Are you sure you really wanna do that?" Emma definitely believed that he would beat her, but he didn't know that, so she decided to roll with it. She crossed her arms and smiled at him.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/15/2013, 11:14 pm

Ephraim's smile turned into a smirk. This girl seemed confident. He liked it. "No. Are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked. If she picked a sport that he did not play, she would beat him. And he definitely believed she would beat her. But who knows? Beginner's luck might strike him. And yes, he believed in luck and stuff. Who doesn't? "Pick a sport. Any sport. I'm waiting..." He said, leaning against the pool table.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/16/2013, 1:58 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Allsmiles

Emma looked thoughtfully at him. She was really good at most sports, but she had to pick one of her favorites. Emma smiled an intimidating smile. "Lacrosse." She had played 10 years of lacrosse and it was without a doubt her favorite. Emma was hoping that he wasn't the same way. It was a fairly common sport, but not like basketball or something. He seemed just as cocky as her, if not more. Emma put her pool stick on the rack and smiled.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/17/2013, 5:31 pm

Lacrosse. Wasn't one of his best talents, but at least he knew how to play it. He hadn't been playing as long as he was playing football or soccer, but he was decent at it. And decent was pretty good for him. He hoped that she had chose a random sport, but she seemed confident in her choice. She must've been playing lacrosse for a while now. "Alright. Bring it. Meet me in the forest tomorrow morning, and we'll see who comes out on top," He said to her.

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/17/2013, 6:42 pm

What Kind of Games Will We Play? Tumblr_m39dvpgbk41qzj0kto1_500

Emma smiled. He at least looked a little fazed by her choice of sport. Well, at least for a second he did. At least, she thought he did until he seemed so willing to have a go at it. Emma knew she would be better, probably anyway. "Fine. I'll see you there." Emma already was thinking about which of her poles to bring and what strategies to use against him. Emma walked towards the door and just before getting there turned and said, "Oh, and be prepared to lose." As an extra splash of cockiness. Emma turned, smiled to herself, and left to her cabin.

ooc: Will you make the topic there?
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 8/17/2013, 6:45 pm

OOC: Can we wait before posting again? I need to cut down on some topics. I'm really busy and I don't want to keep people waiting. But we'll finish this sometime.

Ephraim smirked and left with his confidence as he headed back to his cabin to plan some strategies and get ready to pummel Emma at her own game.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/17/2013, 6:51 pm

ooc: That's fine with me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:23 pm