A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Meeting new.... let's call it friends

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Empty Meeting new.... let's call it friends

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/29/2013, 5:18 pm

Tyler Garcia Morris

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Tumblr_lxtq75Vjdn1qmynpd

Tyler Garcia Morris Had just gotten back from the beautiful beach. He had been wearing his plain white shirt and surf shorts. The Son of Apollo Had know idead what he would do next in Camp Half-Blood. He had been looking for a guy that would love him for him... or a girl. He loved them both. To be honest he had dated more guys than girls in his life. He sat down in the dark green grass and began looking for a guy... or girl That would finally talk to him.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Empty Re: Meeting new.... let's call it friends

Post by GwrachSeren 7/30/2013, 2:34 pm

Oliver was... Well, the boy was cartwheeling. Why? He was trying to impress a girl. Another one. Again. What number girl was this? Number three hundred something? As opposed to the five hundred something boys he had tried it on with. The boy finished and looked back. The girl has gone. Great. The seventeen year old had struck out again.

"Argh! Crop Failing!" Oliver growled and kicked the dirt. Unfortunately, the dirt travelled toward a boy on the grass. "Sorry!"

Doug The Turtle

Male

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Empty Re: Meeting new.... let's call it friends

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/2/2013, 1:17 pm

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Tumblr_lw8kui3kop1qb1uce

The dirt quickly hit his face. When he brushed it off, he quickly turned his head toward the guy. Woah, he couldn't be mad at this guy. He decided to walk over to the guy that had got mad and kicked dirt. " H-Hi, I'm T-Tyler" Was all he could get out. They 18 year old looked nervous. Next week was his birthday. August 7. Baybe it wouldn't be as bad as last year. Last year he had a friend name Percy. Not Percy Jackson. Percy Weir, they had been together through rough times. Percy Had barely ever smiled. Somehow, he picked up the cake and crushed it in Tyler's Face. After that, no one would talk to him, he was known as cake boy. Sure, that's when he got a little bit of a bad side But so what? He often went to the Arena to just take his anger out on the dummies. Whenever he did that he felt free.

The boy then said to the other boy whom he had a HUGE crush on " Do you want to sit? " A voice in his head said It's obvious you like him. Calm Down Tyler. The voice had always sounded like his mother. ALthough, he never felt calm like he did when she was around anymore. Now, he was calm again around this guy. He had been wondering what his name was. He kind've looked like a Jack. Nah. Maybe. No. But is it? We'll find out.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 8/4/2013, 12:23 pm

Would he like to sit? Oliver was knocked over- in a metaphorical sense- by the oddness of the situation. Some boy he never knew was talking to him. True, this guy was handsome. He was nothing on Ian in his eyes but the guy had game, Oliver had to admit. Nonetheless, he shrugged and sat down. "What can I do for you, handsome?"

Oliver winked, a wry smile on his face. He seriously enjoyed people around him. He really loved it when they were nice looking too. "The name is Oliver Johnson. Call me Oliver. Nothing else. Just Oliver. Not Ollie or Ver. Just Oliver."

He wondered where Ian was and what he was doing for a second. And then he wondered what Ian would say about this situation. Oliver decided it didn't matter. He wasn't with Ian. Not like that. Ian was just a good friend... Who probably felt nothing for him.

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 8/5/2013, 10:31 pm

Ooc: i was summoned by shan ahah
    Bic: Ian strolled out of the Athena's cabin, his dark brown hair disheveled, and his glasses placed crookedly on his face. Of course, there was always the small smirk placed on his lips, that never seemed to fade away. In one hand he was juggling a open laptop that he was surfing the web with, while in the other he was trying to finish up his Starbucks drink. The Athena cabin always had a fridge stocked up with mocha frappechinos that was placed in small glass bottles. He gulped down the glass of energy boost. All the Athena kids used the Starbucks drinks as a way to able stay up and still think properly. Only tearing his eyes for a second from his laptop, he searched for a garbage can. He found one that was perhaps just a step away. What a coincidence, he mused to himself. He threw out the glass. His eyes darted around just for a second, before they fell on his savior. Savior meaning Oliver. Ian didn't even notice the other boy nor did it strike him weird the duo was sprawled on the ground.

"Hey, Oliver!" He called out, his smirk now full intact. He closed his laptop and slipped it into his backpack that seems tattooed to his back, without tearing his eyes from his bro.  
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/10/2013, 12:51 pm

Meeting new.... let's call it friends Tumblr_static_posey

Tyler heard a guy yell Hey, Oliver! He shook his head back and forth looking to see who it was. He then saw a guy with a laptop putting it away. Hmmm, Maybe they're best friends. Or More? They seemed a lot like each other although didn't look like each other. Tyler smiled a little smile "Someone's calling for you." He said pointing to the kid with the glasses. Tyler had once met his cousin who kind've looked like him. But his cousin was normal and still lives in New York and he didn't really meet him they video chatted. Tyler watched to see if they would have a conversation.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 8/16/2013, 8:34 am

((Nix isn't participating in CHB anymore, unfortunately. Sorry I took so long! Uh... Can you post something different? Basically, ignore her post.))
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/16/2013, 4:24 pm

Tyler looked a bit nervous at being called handsome "Yeah, Tyler. Hi, Oliver." He closed his eyes and got his cool "Not really handsome. You're the one who's handsome." He realized what he said "In a friend way. Maybe. No? I don't know. I'm sorry Oliver I lose my cool around guys. I'm bisexual. I'm really really sorry. See? This is why i have no friends around this camp, I lose them with the first conversation and never see them again."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 8/21/2013, 9:51 pm

Oliver chuckled. "Don't worry, you," he grinned. He winked at Tyler. "The same goes for me. I'm bisexual and any compliment I get from a good looking guy or girl is welcome in my book."

He leaned toward Tyler. "Perhaps I can be your first friend here, Tyler. I'm rather short on them myself, you see. I'm the type to always get misunderstood. The nice looking guys and girls always think I'm being perverted... when half the time I'm just misinformed as to the information regarding their relationship status'. Facebook doesn't work in camp, I noticed. Otherwise, I'd be able to check once I got the hottie's name... KNowing their sexuality would be useful too, I think."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 8/31/2013, 4:44 pm

"Exactly!" Tyler shrieked at Oliver a Huge Smile on his face. "People show no respect!" He laughed a girly laugh and covered his mouth viciously snapping at himself "Yeah, friends." He replied at the handsome looking Teenager. Many people were staring at them now. He looked around blurting out "Like you've never seen friends befire?" His face was full of anger. What were those people thinking? Maybe that they were a.......couple?
    Right then, Tyler stormed off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:04 am