A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hiding And Finding(PRIVATE)

Hiding And Finding(PRIVATE) Empty Hiding And Finding(PRIVATE)

Post by Guest 8/7/2013, 8:19 pm

I creep into the old abandoned cabin, lifting up a floor panel and removing swords, daggers, crossbows, iron fists, and every other type of weapon or defense mechanism imaginable. I tuck as many of the weapons I can into my belt. Most of them have jewels encrusted inside, gleaming in the few rays of sunlight escaping into the dusty cabin window. "Could you hold these?" I ask Aaron, laying and assortment of weapons on the floor.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Hiding And Finding(PRIVATE) Empty Re: Hiding And Finding(PRIVATE)

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/7/2013, 8:31 pm

"Holy crap" He thinks. How the hell did she get all these kinds of weapons? "Uh...Sure." He picks up the weapons. "So...Should I even ask about all this?" He questions as he looks at all the stuff currently in his arms. This was every weapon he encountered over his years at the camp and even more.

Post by Guest 8/7/2013, 8:37 pm

"What, this? This is just the weekly haul. And no, you shouldn't." I reply, gathering the last of the weapons. I take my notepad out from my sweatshirt pocket and tap the paper with my pencil. First stop, Athena cabin. That would be easy. They're always so secretive about the trades. "Its hard to believe you've never seen me making my runs before." I reflect, putting the notepad and the writing utensil away. "Then again, I don't make many minor-god cabin runs. Sure, I do a lot of Nemesis and underworld god orders, but I don't think those are anywhere near Triton. I've done maybe two runs there. Actually, if you don't mind my asking, where'd you get that sword? Armory?"
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/7/2013, 8:47 pm

"A friend at the Hepheatus cabin made it for me. I haven't seen him around lately though." He tells her. Wait was she a weapons dealer or something? "Are you a weapons dealer?" He calmly states. "Oh what the hell. I thought we were, of I don't know....Trying to get you to stop doing bad stuff" Aaron says, kind of irritated. He sighs. "Oh well." He says, not really knowing what to do at this point since he was holding a bunch of unknown weapons. Today, he'd help her with this, but never, again. (Plus he might have sort of wanted some of these cool weapons...)

Post by Guest 8/7/2013, 8:55 pm

"Psh! Weapons dealer How dare you think so lowly of me! Me and my Hephaestus business partner make the weapons, thank you very much. Of course, if I find a sword of some sort that someone doesn't want anymore, I'll buy it off of them. A Tyche kid helps us with the jewels. I steal my own weapons, never weapons for business! I'll sometimes make a deal for some...substances that not all would approve of, but I promptly deliver my payment to the Iris cabin." I reply, continuing to walk through the forest. "Just because I'm a vampiristic murderer doesn't mean I'm totally, completely evil. The weapons are only hidden so no Hermes kids get any smart ideas."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/7/2013, 9:03 pm

"Sorry, but something about the sentence 'Just because I'm a vampiristic murderer doesn't mean I'm totally, completely evil' doesn't sit right with me." He replies. "And my bad, it's just, I dunno what to expect from you. I know you're trying to get your act together, but I haven't seen you in a while, so I just don't know." He promptly tells her. Aaron follows her, arms piled high with weapons. Well, she was doing it without it being dangerous or bad, so he couldn't really judge. Not that he would judge her or anything, but this way, he wouldn't need to do anything to get her to stop. These weapons were obtained without stealing or killing, so it wasn't really his problem.

Post by Guest 8/8/2013, 4:31 pm

"Perfect. Now, Alex asked me to make a special stop for one of his friends behind the Athena cabin. They honestly think they're doing something illegal. I swear the fake adrenaline gets to them. They always want to do secret meet ups with coded messages that take hours for me to figure out." I continue walking, listing off the stops from the list. "Then the Ares cabin. Then Apollo. Then Thanatos, Aphrodite, and Hermes. After that, a stop by the Armory and a delivery to Iris. But I'll take care of that tomorrow.Today, just Athena and Aphrodite, always the highest pay. Ares woul be on top, mut they always throw the drachmas out the window, making me search in the grass for hours and only coming with 3/5's of the expected price." I finish, narrowly dodging a tree.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/8/2013, 8:34 pm

"Well that's what Ares kids do, they're jerks." He simply puts it. There was no other way to say it, they were all jerks. "So you deliver weapons to other campers? That's...Something I haven't heard of, and I've been here for years." He says, almost dropping something that looked like a crossbow. "That could have been messy..." He says quietly to himself. Oliver weaves through the trees, trying his best to follow Nepeta and not drop anything.

Post by Guest 8/9/2013, 1:22 pm

"Many campers have established their own business. Its one of the quickest ways to earn drachmas. There's a Hephaestus girl who my siblings buy apparel from. It's insane." I reply, hearing him scramble to try and catch the crossbow. "Don't drop anything, some of these things are loaded."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/9/2013, 1:57 pm

"Well that makes me feel sooo much better that I'm carrying them." He says. "And your siblings are all about fashion and looking perfect." He points out, even though it was obvious. Since when did people from the Hephaestus cabin make clothes?

Post by Guest 8/9/2013, 2:02 pm

"Ha. You're telling me. I've never a single one who doesn't match the Aphrodite stereotype. Okay, the Athena kids wanted me to leave their orders..." I stop, turning around until I find the red piece of paper under a tree root. "Right there." I begin walking towards, laying down a couple of swords, daggers, and other weapons. I take the drachmas in a small nook in the trees trunk and shake off the spider webs the had gathered on my hand. They must've had a fit over that.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/9/2013, 2:16 pm

"What about you? You don't fit the stereotype. You're the complete opposite. Not saying you're not pretty, but I'm not saying that either, but you're nothing like your siblings. You used to drink blood before I came along, and you used to kill for fun and blood." He says, being flustered at the first bit when he spoke. The Athena cabin was full of smart kids, but there were some of them that were uptight. Then there was that crazy guy...

Post by Guest 8/9/2013, 2:21 pm

"Ah, I'm glad you noticed. I have my reasons, and I'd love to share my tragic yet inspiring life story with you sometime, but it is quite long and hard to understand." I reply, continuing through the forest and making it to the break between the woods and the rest of the camp. I take the remaining weapons from him, dropping fifty drachmas in his hand as I do so. "I can take care of the rest. Thanks for the help."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/9/2013, 2:33 pm

"You sure?" He asks. Learning about her past would be interesting, it would help him understand her a little better. "When did I become a therapist?" He silently asks himself. "I guess I did when we fought..." He again, silently answers his question.

Post by Guest 8/9/2013, 3:04 pm

"Yep. You've done enough." I start walking out of the woods, not turning back. "See you later." I yell over my shoulder, before sprinting towards the Aphrodite cabin.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/9/2013, 3:07 pm

"Okay, see ya." His voice trails off as she sprints away. He then returns to his cabin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:29 pm