A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Cabin's Courtyard

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

The Cabin's Courtyard Empty The Cabin's Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/12/2013, 3:36 pm

Aaron was just walking out of his cabin, even though it was already around 1:15 in the afternoon. He stayed up late last night, and went to the beach to surf. It exhausted him to the point he was just gonna crash onto the sand and stay there. Well, the only reason he was exhausted is because he used his powers to control the waves. He curses Apollo for making the day so freaking hot. He didn't really have a plan for what he was going to do today, but he just couldn't be stuck inside that cabin all day. There were some kids in there who thought they were fish people...It was weird, well not as weird as a vampristic, murderous, daughter of Aphrodite. His mind wandered for a bit before he just let out a sigh and simply stated. "Someone come cure me of this boredom..."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

The Cabin's Courtyard Empty Re: The Cabin's Courtyard

Post by daddeme 8/12/2013, 4:34 pm

Aisha could not bear being confined in her little cabin of weird any longer as she wheeled her way into the bright sunny courtyard. She would travel by chair today while her knees recovered from all of the physical activity she put herself though yesterday. During the previous day she had spent most of her time avoiding being devoured by monsters in the forest while collecting ingredients for her latest mixture. Today would just be relaxed while she put everything together. Yes, it was a good thing to see the sun today. She would need it in order to see exactly what she was doing, for if she were to mess up by the slightest amount, her life would be even more at risk. She made her way over to a nice area in the shade of a large oak and moved herself to the grass. While seated, Aisha began only the beginning of her work.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/12/2013, 5:18 pm

Aaron walked, not knowing what to do with his life right now. "Booooored." He grunted. That was when a girl came wheeling along about a couple of feet away in a wheelchair. "Wait..." He says to himself. He'd seen this girl around camp before. She stuck out in a crowd, a demigod in a wheelchair, so it would only be natural to see her around her. He never really talked to her before, and he didn't know why. Well, today, he would change that. She was now sitting under a tree, and he walked over to her. Hopefully he looked friendly enough. "Hello." He says.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/15/2013, 2:46 pm

She poured an ounce of drakon urea into one of her test-tubes and added just a pinch of the sap collected from a dryad's tree while the poor nymph was crying. Looking at Aisha, most would see the angry little girl in the wheelchair from the Hecate cabin. Some would greet her. Others would turn away out of feeling uncomfortable. But now...Aisha Dania Rafiq seemed like an entirely different person, the one that could either be the calm girl from across the street that never made eye contact or a venomous snake that lured you closer and closer, tighter and tighter into her grasp until...
    The sudden voice made the short girl jump as she sat on the cool grassy ground, the tree trunk supporting her back. She was shocked to see that someone actually approached her, instead of it being an accident or an attempt to harm her in anyway. Ha. If this male wanted to hurt her, he would be able to since she was temporarily disarmed (her concoction was not yet finished) and unable to get anyway far. The girl had forgotten to wear her contacts in thought that no one would approach her today. She stared with her wide apple green eyes boring into the boy, her mouth open with an unspoken set of words, yet jaw set in defiance. "Hi...?" Her Texas accent barely made the "i" sound as so, and her nervousness had raised her greeting into a question.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/17/2013, 7:57 pm

"What am I doing? She probably doesn't want to be bothered." He thought to himself. "I've seen you around camp...And I decided to say hi. " he awkwardly says to her. Yup, this couldn't get anymore awkward for the both of them. So what now? She shoos him away? He had no idea what was about to happen, or why even he did this. Well, there is nothing bad about saying hi, so what could go wrong?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/21/2013, 2:43 pm

A normal, angry Aisha would have cut his hand off with her knife, poured a vial of indigestion serum on top of his head, and most likely set him on fire. Aisha had to remind herself that she was supposed to be relaxing today. She was not in the mood for hearing this male writhe and scream in terror. She just simply went back to her work of mixing and adding mystical ingredients to her potion (she loved the term). With a long while of silence, Aisha figured this guy wouldn't go away anytime soon. He wasn't out to hurt her then. Pssh, why not? She was an easy target. "Are ya standin' there to A) provide shade, B) wait for a response, or C) to just on my nerves until I finally snap and knock you over the head with my vial?" The girl asked this so politely that the phrase sounded calm. Almost as if she were asking the weather, or to enjoy a nice picnic. Yes, indeed, Aisha must have been in a good mood.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/24/2013, 2:13 pm

"Honestly it all depends really, on how you see this ending. For letter A) I would just stand here awkwardly until you leave. For B) We could have a normal, friendly conversation. And for C), If you look to your right, there's a water fountain. There's three ways that one could end. Number 1, I could use a weapon made of water. Number 2, I could just wash you away. Or 3, A typhoon could take you far, far away, depending on how mad I get, so honestly, the choice is yours." He tells her. Aaron wasn't very keen on getting blown off after saying hi, and he wasn't just gonna let this girl push him around.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 9/3/2013, 5:57 pm

Aisha sighed and shook her head when the boy was done pouting. Let's see...No, she wasn't leaving anytime soon; friendly conversations made her heart grow three sizes, which wasn't very comfortable what with the warm happy feels and just...Ew. However, Aisha really didn't quite understand what this boy meant with Choice C so... "I'll take B if it can getcha to go away faster." The young girl smiled politely, eyes has cold and hard as stone.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 9/4/2013, 12:08 am

"Okay, so before you blew me off, I was saying that I've seen you around camp and decided to say hi." He says. Why did he decide to do this again? Oh well, no harm could come from this. No bodily harm anyway. Mental, he wasnt so sure. People here could be manipulative, jerks, or could possibly have some freaky power that could probably let them literally "get inside his head". That was besides the point. This girl, from what he could tell, was gonna be mean, but whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:33 am