A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dreams

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Dreams  Empty Dreams

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 5:36 pm

I sat down with the sisters and leaned onto Lenore, sensing she was hiding something. I picked a strawberry and popped it into my mouth. I smiled at my crush/possible girlfriend and poked her little hat, i giggled like a little girl then remembered that Blake was there i turned to her and laughed, then i got up and picked some more strawberries. "Want some?" I offered to Lenore and Blake with my bright blonde side band covering my eye and my (annoying) braces shining in the sun.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Dreams  Empty Re: Dreams

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 5:40 pm

Lenore nodded slowly, glad grace was leaning upon her as she slowly are a strawberry, offerig one to her twin as well. She was abnormally silent, and it wast long before the two other girls began to question the blue haired one. She was worried, but knew she would tell the truth when they approached and asked their questions. She wouldn't hold back then.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 5:51 pm

I noticed the silence coming from Lenore and i knit my eyebrows together. "Whats up Lenore? Is something wrong?" I asked with my hand softly laying on her shoulder. "You seem a bit, uhh, quiet." I look around at Blake questionably like a 'umm- your-her-sister-what-are-you-doing' look. I shot my head back to Lenore and say her bright eyes in despair. I hugged her quietly trying not to seem to pushy.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 8/25/2013, 9:05 pm

I sighed and rested my elbows on my knees, with my combat boots digging in the grass. "Why are we here Lenore?" I siad eyeing Grace being flirty with Lenore. I gave her a glare, then looked away. I wore a leather jacket with a CHB shirt under neath, unripped jeans, and combat boots. I wasn't as goth as you would imagine. Actually, I am not even, I just where combat boots and a leather jacket. That's not goth is it? All I know is that people sure liked to trick me. They got me so mad. Also like the Hermes kid, that told me Lenore was in trouble. That kid still needs to get a beating. But I couldn't now becuase my wimpy twin, bright us to the very unexciting strawberry fields.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 9:52 pm

"I....I...." She stammered, looking down at the ground as she played with her hands, ADHD names sing with her again, causing her to fidget. "I'm cursed.." She whispered and quickly pulled out her book about Poe, quickly and expertly flipping the pages until it came to rest ok the poem that contained her name. Lenore. Se showed the poem to them and looked away, the sun setting causing her naturally blue hair to become an illusion of brilliant colors.

She couldn't face the two of them, she didn't know what to say, what rondo now as she could die at any time.

Ah, broken is the golden bowl! the spirit flown forever!
    Let the bell toll!- a saintly soul floats on the Stygian river;
    And, Guy de Vere, hast thou no tear?- weep now or nevermore!
    See! on yon drear and rigid bier low lies thy love, Lenore!
    Come! let the burial rite be read- the funeral song be sung!-
    An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young-
    A dirge for her the doubly dead in that she died so young.

"Wretches! ye loved her for her wealth and hated her for her pride,
    And when she fell in feeble health, ye blessed her- that she died!
    How shall the ritual, then, be read?- the requiem how be sung
    By you- by yours, the evil eye,- by yours, the slanderous tongue
    That did to death the innocence that died, and died so young?"

Peccavimus; but rave not thus! and let a Sabbath song
    Go up to God so solemnly the dead may feel no wrong.
    The sweet Lenore hath "gone before," with Hope, that flew beside,
    Leaving thee wild for the dear child that should have been thy
    bride.
    For her, the fair and debonair, that now so lowly lies,
    The life upon her yellow hair but not within her eyes
    The life still there, upon her hair- the death upon her eyes.

"Avaunt! avaunt! from fiends below, the indignant ghost is riven-
    From Hell unto a high estate far up within the Heaven-
    From grief and groan, to a golden throne, beside the King of
    Heaven!
    Let no bell toll, then,- lest her soul, amid its hallowed mirth,
    Should catch the note as it doth float up from the damned Earth!
    And I!- to-night my heart is light!- no dirge will I upraise,
    But waft the angel on her flight with a Paean of old days!"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/25/2013, 10:14 pm

OOC: was that the prophecy???
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 10:15 pm

OOC; no. Her curse.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/25/2013, 10:21 pm

"Lenore!" I snapped. "Why did you bring us here?" I repeated, more sternly this time. Lenore was sensitive, but you have to give it to her hard, if you want it. I looked at grace, who looked quite bubbly today. Eating strawberries at a time like this? Nice, just nice. She seemed to be happy, even though it was obviously something back Lenore intended to tell us. If she even did. No, she was. I was going to squeeze her bones until they cracked, until she told me. NO! Get that out of your mind Blake! You aren't like that." "Maybe I am.." I mumbled, hoping no one noticed.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 10:35 pm

Lenore whimpered, scared again as she clammed up, only pointing at the open book as she hid her face, his as much of herself as she could. She had explained, she had told them, she had explained as much as she could haw and now her own twin had snapped at her. A tear was visible on her pale face as she attempted to hide behind her blue hair.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/25/2013, 10:43 pm

"What is it?" I growled. I was getting angry. I was mad at Lenore. She could be such a baby. I just frowned. "Lenore, don't be a wimp." I said realizing I was being an idiot. I hung my head down, so I stared at my knees. "I'm sorry, Lenore." I whispered. "I didn't mean to be rude, I just like to look out, for you. I can't see you in trouble." I continued. I didn't like to admit it, but I did. "So, you have to tell me what's wrong. I'm sorry Leo, but you have to if you don't want to live in sorrow." I whispered.

OOC: Leo: What Blake calls Lenore.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 10:51 pm

I looked over at Lenore and hugged her, my face falling. "You are okay. We are here for you." My eyes shot up to Blake as i tried to send her a message of what was going on. "Please, please, its okay Lenore. Its okay" i attempted to wipe that tear off of her cheek. "Please don't cry."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/25/2013, 11:02 pm

I just rolled my eyes. "C'mon Leo what's wrong?" I smiled at her. "We're both waiting.." I added hoping to get something out of her. I changed my position crossing my legs, ready for any kind of news she had.

OOC: Bad post.... -.- sorry, really nothing to write.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 11:13 pm

I looked skeethingly at Blake and shook my head slightly. 'Didn't she get the hint?!?' I thought

Ooc:(Just trying to bridge over for Lenores line)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 11:23 pm

Lenore stood, although it summoned all of her courage she finally was able o make a stand for herself, not that it lasted long though. "Don't you get the hint! It's right there in black and white! Ah, broken is the golden bowl! the spirit flown forever!
    Let the bell toll!- a saintly soul floats on the Stygian river;
    And, Guy de Vere, hast thou no tear?- weep now or nevermore!
    See! on yon drear and rigid bier low lies thy love, Lenore!
    Come! let the burial rite be read- the funeral song be sung!-
    An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young-
    A dirge for her the doubly dead in that she died so young.

"Wretches! ye loved her for her wealth and hated her for her pride,
    And when she fell in feeble health, ye blessed her- that she died!
    How shall the ritual, then, be read?- the requiem how be sung
    By you- by yours, the evil eye,- by yours, the slanderous tongue
    That did to death the innocence that died, and died so young?"

Peccavimus; but rave not thus! and let a Sabbath song
    Go up to God so solemnly the dead may feel no wrong.
    The sweet Lenore hath "gone before," with Hope, that flew beside,
    Leaving thee wild for the dear child that should have been thy
    bride.
    For her, the fair and debonair, that now so lowly lies,
    The life upon her yellow hair but not within her eyes
    The life still there, upon her hair- the death upon her eyes.

"Avaunt! avaunt! from fiends below, the indignant ghost is riven-
    From Hell unto a high estate far up within the Heaven-
    From grief and groan, to a golden throne, beside the King of
    Heaven!
    Let no bell toll, then,- lest her soul, amid its hallowed mirth,
    Should catch the note as it doth float up from the damned Earth!
    And I!- to-night my heart is light!- no dirge will I upraise,
    But waft the angel on her flight with a Paean of old days!" THAT'S MY DAMN CURSE" she stormed ten feet away and sat, her back facing them as she burst into tears yet again.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 11:34 pm

My head shoots to Blake as i get up and silently try to tip-toe over to Lenore. "Umm, i got it." I say quietly. "I told you. I LOVE Poe, i got the point." I dropped my head down to Lenore's side. "Please....please don't cry. Its okay. Its just a poem. Don't worry, and anyway prophecies aren't always 100% correct. Please" i said looking down. I tried to stop them but some tears already came as i popped down beside her. I gave a small smile and patted her back. "You're okay, we are here for you no matter what!" I tried to sound confident but my voice cracked on the last note of the sentence, i winced looking up at Lenore in fear.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 11:41 pm

Lenore looked at her, her inner eyes still blazing with courage, although it was quickly and steadily being replaced with the fear Lenore knew all too well. "It's not just a poem! Poe was smarter than we give him credit for! He created phropecys! Works of art that detailed the accounts of mortals!" She whisper-shouted, the courage quickly dying out as she slumped her shoulders be pulled her knees up to her chest. "It is my fate. It has to be! Dreams of my entire life cannot all be wrong! The raven told me!"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/26/2013, 10:33 am

"Grace, this obviously means, no good. So, please stop saying its ok, becuase it really isn't." I looked at Lenore. "But, we can try to change the curse." I stopped myself. I didn't want to get her hopes up. We could try to change it, but it doesn't always work. And I know Leo and, she would be crushed. "But we got to stay positive." Which, I knew was true. If everyone was mad, then that would be getting no where.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/26/2013, 10:51 am

Lenore didn't answer, didn't move for a few moments as she looked back at her, looked back at them both, years filled in her blue eyes. "I....I don't want to die..." She whispered, hugging them both in one motion, pilling the three of them together. "My dreams keep hurting, keep scaring. I do not know what to do..." She said and began to subconsciously mouth the words to her favorite poems.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/26/2013, 11:02 am

"Go, to Chiron. That's the best you can do. Tell him about your dreams. He can help." I ordered. I didn't like to Leo upset. But, the most, when we could be in trouble to. Part of my wondered why Lenore, had brought us here. Why had she told us. Why hadn't she just went to Chiron, first. That would've been a more Lenore-like move. But she, had to tell us, first. Maybe that was just a sign f trust, but I couldn't shake the fact, that there might be a reason, why she told us first...
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/26/2013, 2:35 pm

I looked at Lenore and grabbed her hand slowly. "Lenore, i hate to say this but its true. Chiron is your best bet for answers." I wondered about why she was hiding this from Chiron, i mean, he could help her right? I was still happy that she chose to tell us, but sad, because i feel like there is nothing i can say.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/26/2013, 2:39 pm

"B....b....but he's scary, this place is scary....." She whimpered, not knowing what to do but knew that they would pressure her to see Chiron, and that was something she didn't want to do alone. She needed to do something though, and perhaps as much as she hated to admit it, Chiron was her best option. "B....but will I have to go alone?" She asked weakly, finally looking at her ont two friends
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/26/2013, 2:47 pm

I looked at Blake and said honestly "i honestly don't know. What i DO know is that you need to be strong, for me, for you, for Poe. Whatever happens, Prove. Poe. Wrong." I said in a steady voice. What i really wanted to do was to jump around giving Lenore the loudest confidence speech in the history of CHB, but because of her state i decided not to. "Lenore, we are here for you, and Blake. I'm sorry, but everything WILL be okay. Because we will be with you." I smiled.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/26/2013, 4:14 pm

"I'm sorry Leo, but you have to go by yourself." I said, looking at Grace, who seemed super concerned, for Leo. Really? It's not going to be ok, so stop saying it is. I thought to myself. I stood up. "Leo, I'll walk you to his office, but you have to talk to him. I will walk you to the big house, the your on your own." I said gesutering for her to get up. "Lets go." "Grace you can come if you want to." I said.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/26/2013, 4:30 pm

Lenore nodded slowly, standing gradually as she went to the office of Chiron, afraid as she liked back at the two girls. "I...I'll meet you in my bunk afterwards" she whispered before disappearing in the closed doors of the office

OOC: I'll Pm you two when she's done, unless grace sneaks in with her
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/26/2013, 4:35 pm

Ooc: is that a possibility...?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content