A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Finn Peerson

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Finn Peerson Empty Finn Peerson

Post by Josh 9/6/2013, 1:45 pm

Name: Finnley Peerson, but he tends to go by Finn.
    Age: Finn is sixteen years old. He was born on Februrary 17th, 1997.
    Eyes: Finn’s eyes are a deep shade of green.
    Hair: He has mousy brown hair.
    Height: 5’11
    Body Type: Muscular.
    Skin Color: Caucasian.
    God Parent: Aeolus
    Mortal Parent: Erin Peerson.
    Country of Origin: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
    Talents: Has a high endurance.
    Smart with words and always knows the right ones to manipulate people with.
    Track Star - so quick, very athletic, etc.
    Heavyweight - he can handle a lot of alcohol before getting drunk. (I have a lightweight charrie, I needed a heavyweight...)
    Weapon: He has a celestial bronze katana (2 Shaku in length). The blade is a family heirloom that was locked away within the house, but after the beginning of their departure, Finn took it, not realising it was in fact intended for one of the twins.
    Flaws: Sometimes thinks too highly of himself, so he doesn't recognise when he is about to be beaten, he most believes he can always keep going.
    Following on from that, is sometimes bold and reckless, and so will volunteer to do things he can't handle, or will accept challenges that he is bound to lose.
    He can't always control his thoughts, and will say what he's thinking.
    Is really protective of his sister, he will always put her first, and can sometimes be overprotective, much to her disappointment.
    Envious. He gets envious of the things other people have, or their strength and so will push himself too much, plus he won't be as encouraging as he could be.
    Powers:
    Razor Wind: If he holds his hands as if to be holding his sword, he can then cut with the air. It is a sudden attack, and is much quicker than an attack with a normal blade, making it hard to block. It is able to be blocked, and so if the opponent has a shield, or raises their weapon in defense, then it will not cause damage to them, instead it will just knock them back as if hit with a normal sword. The air blade is not as sharp as his katana either, so it will not cut cleanly through things, but it can cause significant gashes and wounds. Though, not enough to kill a person. (Unless he cut somewhere critical, like a neck). Wearing armour will protect the user, though the wind will damage the armour, and possibly bruise the person or cause a small cut. He can use this power 3 times and then it must recharge for 12 hours.
    Dash: He can use the wind to propel himself forward in short bursts. He doesn't launch through the air or anything, but his speed increases. He can increase his speed to up to 38mph, but only for 100m. (Thats still slower than Usain Bolt - just). He can use this once per 3 hours.
    Wind Resistance: When in a battle, if he focuses on it, Finn can decrease the amount of wind resistance against him. Whilst doing this, he is more susceptible to an attack, since he has to focus on it, and so won't be so much focused on defense. During this time though, he can move quicker, his attacks are quicker, and he is more agile. He can only do this on windy days though, when there is only a gentle breeze, it doesn't prove to be as effective, so he doesn't use it. He can do this for up to 2 minutes, before he has to let the power recharge for 4 hours.
    Wind Gust: He can cause a sudden gust of wind to appear (up to 55 mph in speed), which is strong enough to blow someone backwards a few feet. If someone is unbalanced, or charging, then the gust of wind is enough to blow them onto the floor, but it doesn't do much more damage than a quick fall to the ground. He could also use this attack to blow an arrow out of its path, and so missing him, or its target. Same with a sword attack, he could blow them to the side causing them to miss him. He can only do this twice and then he must allow the power to recharge for 4 hours.
    Life Before CHB:
    Finn lived a good life before camp. He was popular and had many friends. The demigod was a track star, which helped gain his popularity as well. He was the total opposite of his twin sister, who was a loner. He often tried to get her to go with him to social gatherings or whatnot, but she would always turn him down. He tried, that was all that mattered, right? The boy excelled in his classes, not really showing any signs of Dyslexia or ADHD. He was fifteen when a girl had approached him after school along with his sister. After explaining some things about how she had found out that his sister was a demigod, she told him that they would need to leave for a camp. Thus begins the trio’s journey to Camp Half-Blood.
    RP Example:
    As I walked down the hall, I noticed how empty the halls were. What was going on? Did something happen, or was I just unknowingly late for class? As I walk onward I start to hear noises in the distance. My pace picks up a little bit as I draw closer to the sound. I round a corner and sure enough, there was a fight going on between the class bully and some kid who looked like he spent a lot of time playing World of Warcraft. This ought to be fun.

Notes: Twin brother of Chris' character

Last edited by Deadpool on 9/11/2013, 3:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Finn Peerson Empty Re: Finn Peerson

Post by Kendall 9/6/2013, 7:06 pm

I've already told Josh he can't have this power.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 9/9/2013, 3:46 am

Editted
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 9/10/2013, 3:20 pm

Considering the force of the sword power, 6 times a day seems like too much. Also what happens if the opponent doesnt put something in the way, it cuts like a regular sword? Meaning that incase it was a direct hit to the face, it would kill?
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 9/10/2013, 3:22 pm

I guess yes, if it were like a normal sword, then yes a blow to the face could kill, just as a normal sword could, and I've reduced the limit. So, editted.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/10/2013, 5:15 pm

I'm going to ask you to reduce the power of the razor wind a bit.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 9/10/2013, 5:47 pm

How long is his weapon?
    How far can the razor winds go? The gust? What's the largest amount of wind he can stop? What is the approximate speed of the wind gust?
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 9/11/2013, 3:29 am

The Katana is 2 shaku.
    The distance is the exact same as the katana, I meant to include that with the strength of the attack being the same as the katana.

He doesn't stop wind, he just decreases the amount of wind resistance. But the wind is still there, just not around him. And anything below hurricane level winds.
    The speed of the wind gust, well, its just enough to blow someone back, but you can't really give it a speed since it depends on the opponent. It's just one quick gust of wind, surely that's enough detail...

Editted it anyway.

Post by Guest 9/11/2013, 12:00 pm

Hurricane wind is very broad. That ranges from 75 mph to over 157 mph. Please make it a bit more accurate. (55 mph is the highest speed we can allow him to control). By seeing that the wind speed can be up to 55 mph, which is more than enough to knock most people over, I can say that it is enough detail.

Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 9/11/2013, 1:50 pm

Meh, Ill edit that in then.

Post by Guest 9/11/2013, 1:56 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content