A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Trsiha Kearring's Bunk

Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female
    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2013-09-30

Trsiha Kearring's Bunk Empty Trsiha Kearring's Bunk

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 7:42 pm

I walk into the Apollo cabin with my Black Lab Duncan following me and a bow across my back same with a quiver.The string onhe bow is wearring out and all my arrows are bloody with traces of monster dust on them.My dress is rip and bloody my shoes wore out a while ago so my feet are sore and tired.My hair is tangled as i brush it out.Some wounds are still bleeding and some hve turned into scars.I just had my first encounter with a monster and it was horrible.I wash the dirt off my face and i treat my dogs wounds.I know replace my bow string clean off my arrows and set down my bag seeing what i still had left.In it was a sleeping bag a little dirty but still usable,a cell phone that got destroyed in the flood,a pair of minnetens burned from the fire,some socks and one extra pair of clothes i put on the extra pair of clothes and remembered that my extra pair of shoes got lost while i was fighting the Harpy.I didnt know i wa sa halfblood until recently.Then i remebered my family proably thinks im dead.I sit down and drink some water then examine my wounds looks like i have a broken wrist 3 broken toes,a sprained anckle and a wound that hit a vain i sigh i didnt know how but i could always tell bad injuries the rest were just minor cuts except for one that was already heale dinto a scar it still badly burned though i added wtaer to my cut and felt pain and stayed here not wanting to goet lost trying to find the infermary.After five minutes i decide to go look for the infirmery.
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Trsiha Kearring's Bunk Empty Re: Trsiha Kearring's Bunk

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 8:04 pm

I come back in with my wounds treated but i feel like dying because Chiron told me my mom and brother and sister have been killed by the suspect monsters.I cry i may be alive but my heart isnt im just an empty shell now whats the pint of living without family i wounder as i lay down Duncan nudges me in the shoulde rwith his nose remindingme that he is my family hes the only family i have left so i promis ill never let him die or let my quiver or bow get ruined there all i have left of my old life.
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 8:06 pm

I decide to go to the archery range i take duncan with me trying to pretend im back at archery camp.
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 8:15 pm

I come back my fingers bleeding from doing archery to muchmy feet still sroe from not having shoes.My bow string even more worn out as i restring it then take a nap tired and sore.
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 8:21 pm

I soon after wake up and decide to go meet some of my cabin mates.I take my bow with me sinc eim not the most trusting person.
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 11:33 pm

I walk to my bunk change my bandages then look at my scar still burning.

Last edited by Tisha Kearring on 10/1/2013, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/1/2013, 11:40 pm

I come in my bunk set my bow on a pillow gently same with my quiver then i take a picture of my older brother and older and sister and mother who monsters killed and i look at it and start to cry.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 10/13/2013, 8:54 am

Jax comes over to Trish. "Hey, its okay. Listen, you're not the only one who doesn't have a family. My dad divorced my mom when I was 3, because he thought I was a freak. My brother is in Michigan, at a correction school which is basically a kid jail. My mom disappeared one day, and now its just me. We may have tough times sometimes, but we'll be okay. Wanna go to the archery range with me?" Asked Jax.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 10/14/2013, 7:52 pm

Jax sees that she does not want to leave, so he walks back to his bunk and falls asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:09 pm