A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The twins WIP

Tisha Kearring
    Tisha Kearring

Female
    Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2013-09-30

The twins WIP Empty The twins WIP

Post by Tisha Kearring 10/7/2013, 11:43 pm

The twins WIP May_an10 (May is the blonde one and June is the Brunette)

Name:There twins and they are May and June Lefay
    Eyes:May:Im the one with gray eyes. June:And im the one with brown
    Hair:May:I have silverish blonde hair. June:I have Brownish redish hair
    Height:May:Im 5'1. June: Im 4'8 and yes i know my little sister is freakishly tall. May:Your only 7 minutes older and im only 3 inches taller. June: Still
    Body Type:May:Im a bit taller and im too skinny no matter how much i eat and sister says i starve myself even tho i dont. June: Im a bit shorter im normal weight and i have tiny feet unlike sister who is related to big foot. May: WERE TWINS!!!!!! if im related to him you are too.
    Skin Color:May:I have pale skin but mines more pinkish then sisters. June:I have more pale skin then sister does.
    God Parent:May:Our mom is Aphrodite. June:Shes the goddess of love and beauty. May: I just love love so much. June: uggh i got you started on love again anyways im the beauty of the two of us obviously and your the beast. May: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mortal Parent:May and June together: Our father is Martain Alexabder LeFay. (Later adoupted by Marcus Vincent but they still kept there last name)
    Country of Origin:June: We were raised in born in Paris france so france. May: Paris the city of LOVE. June: SHUT UP about love!!!!!!!!!
    Pets:May I have a gray kitten named Love. June: I have a white kitten named Beauty.
    Talents:May:Im good at singing,guitar,flute,hair,makeup,deisinging dresses,and playing match maker.June:Im good at ice skating,speed texting,giving people make overs,playing violin and piano. May and June together.\: and were naturals at french
    Weapon**:May:I use a dagger called Stormrend because even thoug im a daughter of Aphrodite it has storm powers it just does a little shock and can paralyze you for 10 minutes and it only does that 25% of the time, and if it doesnt its a normal celestial bronze short sword its 6 inches long. June: I have frostrend its a upgraded version of Stormrend it freezes the person for 15 minutes and it has a 50% chanceof freezing, other than that its a normal celestial bronze short sword its six inches.
    Personality:May:Im more shy than June and I am a bit more kind hearted than June.Also if you ask June im addicted to love and if you ask her thats all i talk about, when im only interested with it.Also I am a bit more trust worthy and responsableand my sister. Also unlike June i dont date a guy then break up with him 2 days later. June:Now that you heard about May time to hear about perfect little me (Thats may yelling in the bockround that im not perfect but i so totally am). Ok so first what she said about boys, I do get quite a few boyfriends but i break up with them so everyone (as long as you not a geek or emo) gets a chance to date perfect me.So now Im a person who LOVES to have fun (unlike May) and hang out with friends.But i sually bring May with me like any resopnsable big sister would(May:Your older by 7 minutes were twins!!!!!) June:Anyways its obvious to tell who got the looks in between the two of us after all were not identical. May:Now if you listen to my sister June this will be filled with nothing but lies. She does have friends but shes way to girly and shes over confident in how she looks. In my opinion im the better twin. June: In you dreams May!!!! Im the better twin May is the kind of girl who just sits down and watches her life go on before her like when she gets bullied I have to stand up for her,since shes to scared to, its stupid. May:SHUT UP June!!!!!!!! June:Make me! May: What ever. June: Thats what I thought.
    Flaws:May:Im gonna do Junes flaws. June:And ill do Mays flaws. May:Ok one of her flaws is her nails a manicure couldnt fix those things, another is her feet they may be tiny but there so gross!!!!!! Ok and another flaw about her is her huge ears elephants make fun of them. Now some more flaws about June shes to self centered, shell do anything to boost her own stupid ego,she tries to get rid of her french accent and tries to replace it with a Italian accent.Also she thinks that if the world were the solar system shed would be the sun, all her faimly and friends the plantes,then everyone else would be mons and astroids,but she thinks everything reloves around her. Also shes to scared to fight she thinks shell brake a nail (as if her nails can get any worse). June:My turn to do Mays flaws.First she has that ugly peach color skin (May:I like it. June:Too bad no one else does.). Also she has a long pale scar thats on her right arm from when she tried to open a can opener with a knife (ps its six inches long May:Your promised never to speak about that I was 5!!).Also she is way too shy and shell never get friends like that. Also people make fun about her cause she is obsessed with love.Also she is too smart for her own good (trust me). And she is too busy thinking about all the mistakes she made in the past to be happy about the future.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):May:I can make boys fall in love with me for 10-15 minutes depending on how much they actually do love me,I can use it 5 times a day, and if they tryhard enough they can reist it. June:And I have the power of beauty for 15-30 minutes I can become anyones perfect version of beauty but it doesnt work if theres to many people around it only works if theres 1-13 people around any more and thatll be too much and it wont work i can use this 3 times a day.
    Life Before CHB*:May and June were born in Paris France.The hospital they were born in was called Hôpital Pitié-Salpêtrière. They were born on June 22 2002. May was born at 7:00pm and June wa sborn 7:07pm. A week after they were born there mother left them. There father knew that she was Aphrodite and they reminded him too much of her and he put them up for adouption.The most they ever stayed with a family was 2 weeks. One family adoupted them then moved to America soon after they drove there new family crazy and where up for adouption again. This time they were in America with only knowing french. So at this adouption center they began learning English then they started first grade. They lived in Baker City,Oregon and went to Brooklyn Primary. The twins stuck together. In class May refused to speak English so June translated for the rest of the class.June would refuse to carry her own lunch tray so May had to do that for her. May and June both hated the school lunches and didnt eat it and went straight to the play ground were they sat under a tree.June saw something May didnt,June saw a kid with a slice of cake who got up from his seat to get something to drink.June hurried and stole his cake, then brought it back to her sister."Cake" June said.May was hungry but she still said "But sister isnt stealing bad?" June was quick and said"Silly sister were not stealing were borrowing". "Oh ok June." May said happily. They went the rest of the day until there last recess when a girl with sharp claws came and attacked them. They did the only thing they knew how to and ran. They ran right off of school grounds, and right into a shop that was owned by a demigod. He was about 21 or 22. When he saw the monster he quickly deafted it then said to the girls "That was a monster here why dont I find a wepon for you guys. He gave May a locket to were if she opens it it turns into Stormrend (for more info go to wepons) and he gave June a charm bracelet, taht when you take off the sword charm it turns into Frostrend (go to wepons for more info). So they spent there lives going in between familys every day visting the demigod. Then for the eleventh birthday he adoupted them. A months later he took them to camp halfblood.
    RP Example*:
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The twins WIP Empty Re: The twins WIP

Post by Kendall 10/9/2013, 3:09 pm

I'm just gonna put this out here now: You'll need to separate this form into two separate ones because the way you have the twins speaking about themselves is rather confusing and messy in this format.

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:31 am