A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Lily's bunk

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Lily's bunk Empty Lily's bunk

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/23/2013, 4:20 pm

I walked in thinking about the girl I met a few days ago. Her name was Jules. She was... strange. She acted like all people were a type of disease or that I was a monster. Which I'm not, I'm a demi-god. DUH! I quickly change into a different pair of socks because mine were wet. I turn around and grab my weapon then sprint out of the cabin.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Lily's bunk Empty Re: Lily's bunk

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/23/2013, 5:29 pm

I stumble into my cabin half asleep. I mumble something incoherently and slump my tired body on to my bunk.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/23/2013, 6:08 pm

I wake up with a loud yawn and notice some of my cabin mates staring at me so I glare and sneer. They all look away. Were all family but I get the feeling I'm not welcome there. I yawn again and hop out of my bunk. I don't bother getting dressed and thrown on armor. I grab my sword and dagger just in case. When I'm done I walk out of my cabin and head for mess hall. Time for breakfast.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/23/2013, 6:37 pm

I run into my cabin sobbing. It was embarrassing and stupid. I'm the daughter of Ares but words hurt a lot more than a knife being stabbed in you arm. People were just pushing me around and screaming insults at me. They said the most horrible things about what they thought my mom was. They yelled about me being a out cast and being jerks all around and it hurt me so so bad.

I sprint into the cabin looking around for the girl that actually talked to me. I see her head down and her body shaking with sobs "Lily" I speak softly. She jerks her head up and looks like she's about to shout at me but just sobs.

"She's not like that you know, my mom" I tell Jules as she stands awkwardly by my bunk "you can sit down if you want" She looks at the bed and has a hint of a smile on her face.

"Okay" I say softly and sit on her unmade bed "I didn't think what they said was true anyways" I think about ways to comfort her "you know, I might have told you this already but my Mom died" I say solemnly.

]I feel better to know how luck I am. I feel horrible though "Oh my gods, that's horrible" I say wiping away my tears and look at her consolingly. She nods then looks at he watch.

We've gotta go" I say smiling. It was good to get that off my chest "It's lunch time" I gesture to the door like a valet. Lily laughs and I'm glad to get her happy again. She walks out the door and I follow. I have a friend.

She looks really happy and I am too. I have gained a friend and gave one too. Gods that sounds happy go lucky. I walk out the door smiling.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/24/2013, 10:48 am

I walk in a fall asleep. I hadn't been in my cabin since Jules left but don't really care. I dream about my mom and I curled up together watching movies about wars. That was a long time ago.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/24/2013, 10:55 am

I jump out of my deep sleep and grab my sword flailing it around wildly and I hear a scream.

She was going to ruin my clothes! I screamed and jumped back. "My name is Kara, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite!" I shout hoping she will stop.

I stop trying to murder the poor girl and get out of bed "Daughter of love and beauty?" I ask "lame"

"Whatever" I shriek and run out.

I roll my eyes and fall back to sleep not even wondering why she was here.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/25/2013, 10:39 am

After that little incident, I wasn't feeling to friendly so I decided to visit the weirdo that oes by the name Kara. I start by heading out to the Aphrodite cabin.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/26/2013, 5:55 pm

I walk in and fall into deep sleep.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/26/2013, 5:56 pm

I wake up and decide what I want to do today quickly. Still half-asleep I walk out to get Jules ans Kara
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/1/2013, 12:17 am

I spun happily. Some kids stared and others glared and my giddiness. One kid shouted at me to go die in a hole. He's in the infirmary now. My siblings stayed away from me. I groaned and rubbed my back. Crawling inot bed I thought about Jax. I fell fast asleep.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/14/2013, 12:49 pm

I rushed into my cabin and picked out all my favorite out fits. Outfit 1: A black tanktop, a skull hoodie, and jeans with red paint all over them. Outfit 2: A red, long sleeved shirt with black, fingerless gloves and jeans. My 3rd outfit was a black mini dress with a dark red half jacket. I had more clothes at my house. I shoved a couple more sweatshirts in the bag and slammed the case closed. I dragged the heavy bag out of my cabin to me Jax at the big house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:00 am