A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Kara's bunk

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Kara's bunk Empty Kara's bunk

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/25/2013, 10:51 am

I was standing near my bunk when I heard a knock on the cabin door. I look at my bunk with it's neatly made bed and the pictures of hot celebs. After assuring myself that it looked perfect I headed to the door.

"That took forever!" I scolded "I'm looking for Kara"

It was the girl who insulted me when I was trying to be nice "I'm her, what do you want?" I said rolling my eyes

Typical Aphrodite kid "I wanted to apologize for trying to kill you earlier" I grimaced

That made me happy "I forgive you, just don't do it again" I smiled widely "I was just trying to tell you how sorry I am about that whole incident yesterday. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" I snipped "thanks for asking, but I have to go." I started to leave but then got an idea "You maybe want to meet a friend of mine?"

I grinned and grabbed my coat "Totally" and we left together.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Kara's bunk Empty Re: Kara's bunk

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/26/2013, 5:53 pm

I had a nice day. I go in and fall asleep.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 10/28/2013, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/26/2013, 5:58 pm

I wake up, get ready and walk to breakfast.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 10/28/2013, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/28/2013, 1:07 pm

I walk in fuming and angry. I hated that Jack kid! I have no idea how he could just walk in and practically force Jules to go to the dance with him. I calm down quickly and change into my casual clothes. I pull my short, blonde hair back into a pony tail. I look at myself in the mirror and decide I look casual and good. I walk out of my cabin.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/2/2013, 2:20 am

I was getting ready for the dance, putting dark green lipstick on, and heard a annoyed shout at the door. I knew who it was. I smoothed down my dead leaf skirt and hurried to the door. "Hey Lil. You look mad." I said it like a statement but also meant it as a question.

I hated when she read my emotions. "Jules agreed to go to the dance with Jack!" I growl "He's going to break her already broken heart! Gods I hate that guy!" I punched a random bed pole and regretted it immediately. Kara rolled her eyes.

"From what I've learned in the Aphrodite cabin, it's that you have to let nature take it's course. I hate it but we just have to be there when she falls down. Yeah, Jack's a jerk, whatever." I lectured and Lily rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" I said boredly and smoothed out my costume "let's go." I turn around and leave. Kara patters behind me calling things like "wait up" and "it's hard to walk fast in heels, you know" I ignored her.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/14/2013, 12:44 am

I heard a knock and I opened the door. Lily barged in. "Hello to you too!" I snapped.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked. Kara nodded. "Stitch this up. It's for my boyfriend." I regretted the words. Kara squealed. She snatched the sweat shirt.

"Oh please, this is easy. It'll take me less than a hour." I turned around and started my sewing machine. I stitched it up and turned to my bunk mate. She has a little clothes magic. She did something to it and POOF it was perfect. I gave it to a impressed Lily. "Thanks, now lave. I need to sleep.

Kara hopped into bed and fell asleep. I left the cabin.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 12/25/2014, 9:50 am

santa hermes swoops in and drops a bracelet on kara's head. he was fine with the whole delivering gifts thing, herm - santa hermes just didn't know why he had to call himself santa hermes and wear this stupid hat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:47 pm