A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED

Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female
    Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2013-10-25

My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED Empty My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 8:25 pm

Name:Antonia Gaia Casca

Mortal Parent:Garcia Marie Casca

Roman God Parent:Mars the roman god of war

Date of Birth:December 11 1998

Place of Birth:Rome Italy

Hometown/Last Residence:Rome Italy

Race/ethnicity:Italian both on her fathers side and her mothers side.

Accent:She has a Italian Accent

Skin Tone:She is tannish

Eye Color:Dark brown almost black

Hair Color:Dark brown hair

Hair Length:about down to the rib cage

Height:5'7

Weight:120 pounds she is quiet skinny

Body Type:Skinny

Appearance:Antonia has long black eye lashes so it looks like shes wearing mascara. She also has no freckles but she does has a diagnal scar on her cheek. She has big ears and another scar on her arm.She has normal sized eyes and motuh but she often squints because she needs glasses and she needs braces as well. She has one last scar on the palm of her hand, all her scars are from fighting.Her legs are arms are musclear but not so much its abnormal but she is still quiet strong.She has a long neck and most of her heighth is from her legs.

Weapon:She has a Imperial gold sword and sheild. Her sword turns into a bracelet that is gold and her sheild turns into a gold necklace she got from her mother that she got from her father Mars. The reason was that he decidedthat a child of mars would attarct alot of attention in Rome Italy.Mars gave her the chain a week before Antonia was born

Armor:She wears normal Imperial gold Armor.

Skills/Talents:Antonia's skills and talents are sword fighting,arm wrestling,trainging,and camp war games.

Flaws:Antonia is more of a kind of person who is brawns over brains and isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer.She also has a scar on the palm of her hand, on her left cheek, and on her arm.Antonia thinks anything you can do she can do better escepsially when it come to fighting. She doesnt think of a strategy when fighting she just charges in to battle.She is easily manipulated. Her fatal flaw as a demigod is she doesnt think as much as she should she just does and that is bad since usally it ends up with her fighting someone else.

Strengths:Fighting,hand to hand combat,sword fighting,and blocking.

Weaknesses:Any thing that requires thinking,using bows and arrows,she often falls victim to cute things,and her anger issues often getin the way.

Likes:Winning,fighting,hand to hand combat,sword fighting,going to the temple of Mars,hearing about how great Mars is, and bringing honor to Mars's name.

Dislikes:Thinking,losing,water,Pluto,Neptune,and greeks.

Fears:Water,Neptune,Pluto,and death.

Personality:Antonia is very headstrong and not too reliable.Antonia is a person who thinks brawns overbrains and therefore she thinks very little. Antonia LOVES fighting and hearing war stories. Antonia is very stupid and not good at stuff that requires thinking. She will do anything to make people respect her father. She thinks Mars could Take Jupiter but doesnt dare say this outloud. Antonia is very serious when it comes to fighting and when she fights she fights like a savage beast and cant controll herself when shes fighting a enemy.

Powers:NONE

Social Status:She fights almost everyone therefor a lot of people are either scared mad or they hate her.So she has a very low social status.

Summer or Year Rounder:Year Rounder, the more training the better.

Years at Camp:0 like 5 minutes.

Life Before CJ:Antonia Gaia Casca was born in Rome Italy.When she turned 9 her mother sent her to millatary school.There she quickly went up in ranks. She had two best friends named Summer and Winter who were twins. On her 15th Birthday she saw soome wolfs that looked like they wanted her to follow and she did. Thats how she met Lupa, whom she trained with for 3 months before going to Camp Jupiter. She mostly walked to camp Jupiter, she walked as much as she could. She sometimes slept in hotels and sometimes broke into garages and slept in there. She also ended up on a few wanted posters. A few terriffing times she had to go across water. But adventually she made it to camp jupiter.

Role-playing Example:It was Antonias favroite time at camp Jupiter. It was time for war games, she was playing defense with the rest of the first Cohort. She wouldnt let her guard down, and she was itching to draw some blood. They had her on guard duty since they said she was too hot headed and dangerous to be attacking the res tof the cohorts other then the second. So she found a training dummy. 30 minutes later a person from the third cohort came. Antonia was ready, the person remembered how she fought and ran. He was no match for Antonia. She jabbed her sword at him, and right when it was about to hit he said "If you let me go ill bring you the flag". The offer was tempting so Antonia accepted, he brought her the flag and she put it next to theres.

Notes:NONE

Last edited by Selene Nightshade on 10/28/2013, 11:48 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED Empty Re: My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED

Post by Morgan Landry 10/25/2013, 8:30 pm

I know this is WIP but Roman on her father's side and italian on her mother's is kind of the same, since Rome is in Italy.
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED Empty Re: My first charector form no longer a wip EDITED ONCE AGAIN and ready for approvle EDITED

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 9:41 pm

Oh yeah thx for reminding me
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/25/2013, 10:29 pm

Why did Mars give her that chain?

'Most people at Camp Jupiter' don't have an Imperial Gold armor.

How is 'not thinking' a strength?

Add more weaknesses.

The power is not a power. And I believe a demigod fights better than a savage beast.

A military school? At the age of five? Even for a child of Mars, that's pretty young. Change it please.

Also, I don't believe they fight with sword and shields at a modern military school.

I won't allow clearance to drive at the age of 12. Definitely not.
    Aaaaaaand I won't allow her to drive a tank, and even less at the age of 13/14. Take that away.
    Take away the part of her mother giving her a tank.

So practically, you're telling me the mother knew where Camp Jupiter was, but Antonia never got to see Lupa and to train with her, like eeeevery single other Roman demigod?
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 10:39 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Kendall 10/25/2013, 10:44 pm

When exactly did Mars give her the necklace?
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 10:46 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/25/2013, 10:48 pm

Add three more sentences to Life Before CJ.
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 10:52 pm

EDITED
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/25/2013, 10:52 pm

She would train with Lupa maximum for some months, and Lupa is just merely testing her, seeing whether she is worthy of going to Camp Jupiter or not.

I notice you didn't change the power.

And when I say I don't believe they have shields and swords at a military school, I'm serious. They'd learn to shoot, not to fence. That's a bit like you wanna learn to write on a computer and somebody comes around with a rock tablet and a chisel.

And you made a mistake in the last sentence, it's not Camp Half-Blood but Camp Jupiter.
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 10:55 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/25/2013, 10:59 pm

Can I ask where the military school was located?
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 11:00 pm

Like 15 miles away from LA
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/25/2013, 11:03 pm

You need about 200 more words if you want to get drachmas for this form.
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/25/2013, 11:04 pm

Ill be fine with out the drachmas i did this because it would looked like fun not for the reward so im not gonna add the extra words so yeah im like done
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/27/2013, 11:47 pm

.... Your character is really underweight for her height; I suggest you bump it up to around 120 or so (apparently 120-ish is normal for a small frame of that height).
    Selene Nightshade
    Selene Nightshade

Female

Post by Selene Nightshade 10/28/2013, 11:48 pm

EDITED
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/29/2013, 11:16 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the Third Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:32 pm