A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

MJ's new rp invite

MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

MJ's new rp invite Empty MJ's new rp invite

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 12:50 pm

Hello roleplayers, it's me MJ. My Chars will introduce themselves, although what you do need to know about roleplaying with me is down here:

• Frequency - I don't mind absences. However, if you are 3 weeks - a month and a half without answering, consider the rp over. If you need na absence - pm me. I try to answer everyday.

• Post length- I usually post a paragraph and I do expect a roleplay partner to post around or more. No one-lining.

• Duration of Rp- Could be a few days or a few months. I don't really mind, as long as its good it is gonna be fun.

Erm, hm, hello there mate! My name is Jill Nguyen and -- Oh I like those colors. They are flattering on you, you should wear them more...Ooops. Sorry about that, haha! I tend to get overenthusiastic about colors and art. Anyway, let's start this again, shall we? Hm, My name is Jill Nguyen and I'm a daughter of Iris. Yes sir! I'm 16 years old and although I'm daughter of the most colorful goddess ever I am pretty plain - White skin, this black wavy mop of hair and black eyes. I wished I was more colorful, like....Olive skin or blue eyes or even a red hair! But hey! That doesn't stop me. I have a cool power too, y'know? I can change the color of my eyes! Look! ....Isn't it awesome? Pity it exhausts me if I overuse it. Ah... Well, also, I like to draw! And paint. It's pretty much what I grew up doing, you know? Is just my thing. ....Sorry? Ah, yes! Yes I am this overexcited about things, it's just how I am! Hehe. Oh, have you met Warhol? It's my Bird. It's a very colorful Bird, natural from where I came from, Australia!
    More? Well.....I like making new friends, that's for sure! Love making them smile too! I...I guess that's how I got my boyfriend. Yeah. Hopefully. Anyway! Hope to see you again!

....Name's Antoinette. Antoinette Fauchelevent, daughter of the worst father ever, a.k.a. Loki. I'm 15, french, yadda yadda. Are we done?.....Non? Put0n.Well. I'm ginger, as you can see. My eyes are green and... And yes, my hair is this short because I lived on the streets and long hair isn't an advantage when you live on the slums....What? Oh. Don't. Touch. The. Braid. Or I'll cut you. Got it? Now, piss off.

Hm....A-alonso. Alonso Knight. I'm...s-s-sixteen. S-son of...P-phobos......Y-yes, I'm an albino. N-no, long-ish hair doesn't mean I'm a g-girl. I.....I'm sorry. I have pantophobia and I'm scared of interrogations. I, hm, I like....I don't know. I'm really thin as you c-can see, my mum never let me out our house in England b-because I guess she was scared I'd... b-break. Y-yeah. A-are we done? ....T-thank you.

Severin Moran. 15. Ares' kid. Blonde, messy short hair and blue eyes. British. I'll put an arrow between your eyes if you ever doubt my archery skills. And I will step over anyone who dares take a step closer to my girl, Jamie Moriarty. That's all.
    Character inspired from Sir ACD novels.

Hi! My name is Cecil! Cecil Nivale. I'm 17 and I'm son of Pasithea, goddess of daydreams and hallucinations! ...That is a fashionable pair of tentacles you have there! It's okay. I know....I know you are looking at me weird, probably thinking 'He isn't afraid to point out I have tentacles and is so happy about it?' Yes I am! People are different and amazing, and that makes us all amazing indeed. Oh, I'm blonde, light blonde and my eyes are such a shade of blue it looks violet.....Or so grandma said. Anyway! You are so cool! I look forward to seeing you again!

Character inspired from Welcome to Night Vale Podcast.

MJ here. If you want a more detailed description, click their names in my signature below. Don't be shy to ask for a roleplay. Bye!!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

MJ's new rp invite Empty Re: MJ's new rp invite

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 1:15 pm

Oh....God.
    Okay, first off how can I trust you with a roleplay? Seriously? You killed off the last guy I was supposed to rp with. And I'm guessing you won't one-line . Right?
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 2:22 pm

And how exactly can I trust you this time?
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 3:09 pm

.....Right.
    Make a starter and link me to it.

Sponsored content