A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

IT IZ RAINING CUPCAKES!!! (Private For Mj)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

IT IZ RAINING CUPCAKES!!! (Private For Mj) Empty Re: IT IZ RAINING CUPCAKES!!! (Private For Mj)

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 4:12 pm

Out of nowhere, a cat came running in Xeos' direction. It was a Young cat, 2 years old maximum, with grey stripes on its body and stunning yellow eyes. They seemed to glow somehow. When it meowed, it let out a screech almost inhuman and climbed a tree.
    Then, after him, the trees hustled and revealed a boy, blonde with blue eyes, running after the cat. His arms were full of tatoos. "Khoshekh! Get back here!" He shouted and nearly ran over the other and his fire. He paused. "Oh dear! I am so so sorry, but have you seen my cat?" He smiled wide, fixing his glasses.

ooc: reminder that Cecil is my queer representative- if he gets flirty towards Xeos, don't freak out.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

IT IZ RAINING CUPCAKES!!! (Private For Mj) Empty Re: IT IZ RAINING CUPCAKES!!! (Private For Mj)

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 6:14 pm

Cecil smiled softly and looked puzzled at the snake. "A three-headed snake? That's so cool!" He beamed and leaned to get a better look. Cecil's mother's blessing was for him to have vivid hallucinations all the time. Since he lived with it Always, he thought it was normal. Then, he looked to the tree. "Oh no." He sighed. "I can't climb that tree." He pouted, crossing his arms. "How am I gonna get my cat back?" Cecil licked his lips, tapping his foot on the ground.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 7:08 pm

Cecil mused and smiled, color rising to his cheeks. Gentleman. He thought, watching the boy take care with the tree before climbing it. He watched it from the ground. "I guess he does!" He didn 't know since the cat Always seemed to feed when he wasn't looking and never asked for food except milk.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 7:50 pm

The cat looked interested, sniffing closer. It walked towards the fish calmly.
    Cecil looked curiously. "What are you doing?" He asked, staring in awe. He had never seen anyone do that before.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 8:31 pm

Khoshekh approached the fish and bit on the meat.
    Cecil hummed, arms crossed from the ground, watching.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 9:36 pm

Khoshekh let out an inhuman howl that scared off birds in nearby trees as he was wrapped. He moved and thrashed in his grasp.
    Cecil gaped as he took his cat into his arms, petting it behind its ears to calm down. "...N-neat!" He grinned wide, with a slight blush. "God, you're amazing." He swooned. Cecil reminded himself of his 'no crushes' policy but he couldn't help - that was pretty impressive.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 10:25 pm

Koshekh bit the fish happily, eating it still curled in Cecil's arms. Cecil laughed at that, smiling softly. "That sounds so nice. What's your name, oh my hero?" He grinned, pushing his glasses up to see better. The saviour of his cat seemed like a nice guy - he liked him already.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 11:03 pm

Cecil mused at the creepy voice. It was cool just as the owner. He was fond of creepy things people did on purpose - he was tired of seeing creepy things they didn't do on purpose. He smiled at the dog and snake. "Well. My name is Cecil Nivale. And this is Khoshekh." He raised the cat's paw to wave at them. Khoshekh looked amused at that and when Cecil let go, he licked his paw. Cecil looked at the fire. "Oh, hm, you were camping, right? Sorry to interrupt. I'll be on my way." He said shyly, but didn't want to go - he wanted to know Xeos more.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 11:28 pm

Cecil nodded. "Indeed I am." He sighed. "Khoshekh's na odd one." He nodded again and moved, sitting on the ground next to Xeos. The cat curled comfortably on his lap, purring gently. He inspected the meat. It looked raw. "Do you not cook them, Xeos?" He asked, tilting his head.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/26/2013, 11:43 pm

Cecil squeaked at that, staring at the meat cooking itself. "Wow." His jaw dropped. "That's so cool! That's as cool as that ever changing tatoo you got there in your neck." He grinned enthusiastically. "Mine do this too. Look." He extended his arms, looking at his own tattoos. In his mind, the spiraled around, but in fact, they were still as any tattoo can be. He fed the cat the fish meat and ate the other, chewing softly.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/27/2013, 1:06 am

"Pasithea." Cecil nodded. "Greek. Yours is...egyptian?" He asked softly before the subject changed. He petted Koshekh gently and the cat purred happily. The night was quiet around them, the sound of wood cracking under the fire relaxing. "Oh, hm, not really. Why?"
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 10/27/2013, 9:54 am

Cecil frowned. "Well. I can't help much." He sighed softly. "Unless you count Khoshekh's meowing some good call to attract beasts." To demonstrate, he petted Khoshekh and tugged softly on the base of his tail. That inhuman screech that made the birds of another tree fly away in fear came back, and Cecil petted the cat gently. "Sorry, Khoshekh, I had to show him. Here." He took a cat treat from the pocket and held it in front of the cat, who chewed happily on it. He turned to Xeos. "See? His meow barely does anything."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:46 pm