A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jules, Lily, Kara

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Jules, Lily, Kara Empty Jules, Lily, Kara

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/26/2013, 6:39 pm

I grumbled and groaned about being hungry but Lily didn't listen, which was annoying but I didn't mind. "What do you want" I whined and stomped my feet "I'm hungry!"

I smirked at Jules and rolled my eyes. "The Halloween dance is coming up soon. What are we going to do for our costumes? I might go as a punk vampire.

"I'm going as a good nymph gone bad" I snickered. Jules looked grumpy and uncomfortable. I looked at her questioningly. She pretended not to notice so I had to say something "Jules. What are you going as?"

I glared daggers at her but answered "I'm not going." Lily and Kara started to protest "I am not going and that's final!" I yelled. They both shut up. I looked at the ground "I don't do parties" I said at last "people talk to me at parties and I don't like talking to strangers."

"Your going" I ordered. "That's final" I added when she started to protest. "You should go as a zombie!" I offered but she shook her head.

"You could be a cat or a witch?" I suggested but Jules vetoed that too. I decided to let her figure out what she wanted herself.

I realized I had no other options "I think I'll go as teenage Grim Reaper" I thought aloud. I saw the approving looks from Lily and Kara and knew my choice was made. "Can I eat now" I asked and they laughed

"Let's go" I agreed

"Right behind you" I shouted and we left the court yard.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Jules, Lily, Kara Empty Re: Jules, Lily, Kara

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/7/2013, 10:58 am

I turned around just to see everyone behind me. Groaning, I flung myself to the ground and closed my eyes. I hear footsteps coming towards me. They are quick and quiet. They get louder and louder until they're right beside me. I want everyone to explode and leave me alone. "Go away!" I moan loudly.

I was a little sympathetic for Jules but not for long. "You ditched me!" I shouted. I wanted to slap her. All of the sudden her friend was on top of me with her black leather jacket and black lipstick. She scowled. I could feel cold, sharp meta;l pressed against my neck.

I overacted but that's in my nature, I admit that. "DOn't you ever talk to us again. If you do I will rip you limb from limb. Now SCRAM!" I got off him, picked him up, and pushed the rodent away. We all left Jules to her thoughts at my suggestion.

I soon realized that they were gone. I left too.

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:27 am