A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jack and Lio's bunks

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Jack and Lio's bunks Empty Jack and Lio's bunks

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 10/28/2013, 3:54 pm

I was in my bunk reading a book when Jack came in humming a happy tune. My brother has dated almost every single girl in the world. Okay, that was an over exaggeration but he's dated a lot and does it just to break there hearts. That's my least favorite thing about him but ever since I've gotten to know him I like him. He's not a horrible person. He just tends to be a complete jerk. "What are you so happy about, weirdo" I ask, rolling my eyes "did you gain another girl to break?" My voice sounds bitter.

I laugh and crawl into bed. "Yeah, I did" I say to her and fall asleep.

I realize after a while that he fell asleep. I follow suit.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Jack and Lio's bunks Empty Re: Jack and Lio's bunks

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/2/2013, 2:45 am

I stand in front of the mirror wondering if I look cheesy. I call out to Liona "Hey Lio, do you think I look cheesy?" She laughed. "What?" I whine "Is it that bad?"

"Your not cheesy or stupid looking" I ruffle his hair and he groans. He mumbles something about not touching "the hair" then fixes the microscopic mess I did to it. I smoothed my hair down. I had dyed a strip of it blue and has little black wings on my purple and black sweat shirt. My ripped jeans, black lipstick, dark purple eye shadow all blended together perfectly. I was a fallen angel. I look at Jack.

I looked rugged and handsome. I had a real sword strapped at my belt, a white shirt, brown pants that bunched up at the bottom, my shoes were brown with silver buckles, and I had a vest with a golden buckle near the belt. Jules would so love this. Not that I care about her that much, but I looked good. I turned on my heel, winked at Lio, and left.

I pity the poor kid who is now dating my jerky brother. I added some more lipstick to my lips and trotted to the dance.[/color]
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/27/2013, 11:00 am

I walked into the cabin and twirled. I was filled with Happiness. Excitement bubbled throughout me. Ozzy said date! Jack cleared his throat and I stopped twirling. "Yes?" I asked, resentment in my voice.

"Liona, please. I'm so sorry! Please! Forgive me! I'm so sick of you ignoring me! Gods, Lio! when will you stop being mad!" I pleaded. I usually don't plead, I'm a cute guy. Lately, I had lost some of my cool. A ton of girls had seen the scene at the Halloween dance party. They still fell for me though. I yawned. She looked at me with pity.

Sadly, I forgave him. He'd been sad and lonely. I got excited again and spilled about Ozzy. "He's amazing. I think I like him!" I said. Apparently, Jack thought so too. He rolled his eyes

I yawned again. Liona was so naive. "Lio, love is stupid. Do as much as you can in the least time you can do it." I can tell I've confused her. "Come on, let's go to the arena. We left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:48 pm