A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Aurora's Bunk

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Aurora's Bunk Empty Aurora's Bunk

Post by moriarty 10/30/2013, 11:27 am

((It's 6 AM)) EVERYBODY WAKE UP! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Aurora's Bunk Empty Re: Aurora's Bunk

Post by moriarty 12/17/2013, 7:55 am

I walk into my cabin, and look around, slip some tampons into my pocket, and leave quietly.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 12/17/2013, 11:13 pm

I walked into the cabin, then asked a cabin mate where Aurora's bunk was. When I found it, I sat down, cross-legged on the floor in front of her bed. I didn't need a babysitter!
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/17/2013, 11:58 pm

I found Maya sitting on the floor of my bunk, with a rather discontented look on her face. I set up all my things, covered everything with a tarp, put on an old shirt, with old sweats, and mixed the dyes. "Ready, Set Go! Everything is on the table. Do whatever!" I plonked myself in a chair, and waited for her to start dyeing.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/18/2013, 4:15 pm

I smiled, "Awesome." I said, picking up so of the dye. I parted her hair and started dying it, after a while I put down the dye, where I got it from, and used a different one. "Just tell me if I start using the same color twice!" I told her.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/18/2013, 5:52 pm

I felt her hands part my hair, and start applying a color dye I couldn't see. "OKEY DOKEY!" I was getting excited. This will be interesting.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/18/2013, 10:43 pm

I added more color, before I finally felt that I had finished, and there wasn't anymore strands of hair that I had missed. "DONE!" I said, happily.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/18/2013, 10:47 pm

When she yelled done, I braced myself. "So the dye is 'spossed to sit for like 10 minutes. So we wait, I'll rinse it out, and we'll see what it looks like." I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth. I clamp my hand over my mouth. "O my gods I didn't mean to be insensitive!"

OOC: You can pick the colors. of my hair I mean
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 12/19/2013, 2:59 pm

Ooc uhhh nah you can. Not feeling creative right now.

Bic: I rolled my eyes. "Dude. Its not a big deal. Most people don't even notice I'm blind until I tell them. And saying 'we'll see what it looks like.' Doesn't bother me. Its a figure of speech." I said.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/19/2013, 5:35 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, ok." We sat there for a minute, and I couldn't take it any longer. "I'm done waiting! Let's do this." I run into the bathroom, rinse and blow-dry my hair, all with my eyes closed so I didn't see it. I walk out of the bathroom, open my eyes, walk into my bunk, and close my eyes again. "Ready for the reveal?" I stand in front of what I think is the mirror, and open my eyes. My hair was an amazing blend of blues, purples and greens. The tips were orange and yellow. "OH MY GODS." My hair was amazing. Blind girls can work magic. I gazed at myself in the mirror for a bit, and then remembered. "CRAP. I need to pack my things to go to Olympus!" I look at her, and shoo her out of my cabin.

OOC: to give you an idea:
    Spoiler:
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/23/2013, 11:18 pm

I pack a bag, and leave the cabin, bouncing with excitement.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/26/2013, 2:33 pm

Santa Hermes accidentally appeared on the roof of the Other Gods cabin.

Not that he had tried to, of course, that would have been silly -- though very in character, he mused -- to do. He was a thief god, but this time he was laden with a heavy bag full of gifts that needed delivering, not only a knife and his famous winged shoes.

And of course, you're not careful enough. Martha was awake now, hissing by his ear from the caduceus tied to his back.

At least he tried this time, George muttered sleepily, laying his head on Hermes's right shoulder.

"Enough from the both of you; I don't want to break my leg." Slowly, Hermes slid down one side of the cabin roof and then slowly lowered himself down to the ground, landing next to a bush by the side of the cabin. And what a relief -- at least it wasn't a rosebush like the ones by the Demeter cabin. Those hurt.

Making his way to the front of the cabin, Hermes pulled out the next present, for an Aurora Bills, daughter of Mousika -- a ukelele. If the Hawaiian gods existed somewhere, they would have been very proud. Entering the dim and obviously occupied cabin, Hermes glanced around until his spidey/deliverer senses started tingling -- Aurora's cabin was... right there. Yeah.

He laid the instrument down on the girl's bunk and disappeared.

[Child's name: Aurora Bills
    God parent: Mousika
    Type of Gift and powers of this gift: A Ukelele but its strings never break, and is always is tuned to a perfect G,E,C,A. If she wants to change the tuning, she tunes it, and then presses a button to revert back to G,E,C,A.]
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/9/2014, 9:04 pm

I walked into my cabin, happy and sad at the same time. I saw a package on my bunk. I picked up, where there was a note. I read it, smiled and unwrapped it. I was a ukelele with a small button on its back. I play its strings, expecting it to be out of tune but it was perfect. I looked up. "Thanks Mom." I picked up my ukelele, and pondered where to go. It was a cold, rainy day, so no one would be at the Sword Arena. I smoothed my rainbow hair down and left.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/15/2014, 5:50 pm

I walked into my bunk and smiled at my recent experience. I packed a small backpack with a wallet and my crossbow and walked outside, waiting for Astrid.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/15/2014, 5:59 pm

OOC: I'm feeling bored tonight. It's ok that I'm just posting here with no advice?

Astrid headed to the Other Gods' cabin (which was probably Aurora's, although she couldn't be sure about it, and that made stuff a bit awkward) and knocked shyly at the front door. Anyone could open it. But Astrid had never been in a... date... and she thought it was necessary to be a bit formal, at least polite. She was feeling exposed, not only because of such situation. It was one of the rare moments in Astrid's existence that she decided it would be nice to wear a night dress. It was an elegant dress, and she didn't look exactly bad on it, she knew it, even with her pale and skinny legs making her feel half undressed. But it was too short, too tight, at least that was how it felt, because Astrid definately wasn't used to wear something so girly. Was she trying to be cute? That was sorta against her personality. But she was expecting Aurora to like her the way she was. Astrid took a deep breath and waited until someone opened the door, trying to act as naturally as she did in that met.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/15/2014, 6:25 pm

I heard a knock on the door. I was the only one in the cabin, so naturally I opened it. Astrid was standing there in a gorgeous dress. I was dressed simply in my jeans and t-shirt, so naturally I felt under dressed. I invited Astrid in, then ran back to my bunk to change. I picked out a dark purple dress that I wore to Winter Formal my freshman year. It was in a mermaid style; short in the front, long in the back. The flowing sleeves were black and long. I walked out of my bunk. "You look beautiful. What about me?" I smiled awkwardly and waited for her reply. It was obvious we were going on a date at this point.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/15/2014, 6:56 pm

Astrid smirked. She wanted to say that Aurora would look nice anyway, and the whole dress thing was so unnecessary. The formality, somehow, was a way to prove themselves that they were going on an actual date. "Whatever you're wearing..." She stuttered as she tried to finish the sentence and looked away. "Well... I'm sorry for arriving too early. Tell me when you're ready the go." Astrid sat on her bad and looked around her stuff with slight curiosity.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/15/2014, 8:21 pm

I shrugged. Astrid didn't finish her sentence, but I didn't push her. She wasn't to be asked twice. I shook my head. "No, no, its fine. I just felt under dressed in jeans. We can go whenever. I picked up my bunk a bit and looked around. My ukelele was on the floor, so I picked it up and set on my shelf. I sat on the bed next to Astrid.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/16/2014, 6:44 pm

Astrid nodded blanly. Although her feline eyes were smiling, eager. She watched quietly and kind of hypnotized as Aurora leaned to grab her ukelele. What was the point in all that? They didn't need to go anywhere. The cabin was so comfortable and empty. One of them needed to take an attitude, and that was the hardest part. Aurora sat by her side, also not seeming to be in a hurry. Without barely realizing it, Astrid slowly grabbed her hand.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/17/2014, 6:25 pm

I felt something touch my hand. I looked down, and noticed Astrid grabbing my hand, ever so gently. I accept her offer and held her hand. I smiled awkwardly. Neither of us seemed to be in a hurry, and I was fine with that. I kicked off my shoes and laid my head in Astrid's lap. It was sort of warm and comforting. It made me miss my dad even more. I used to lay my head in his lap like this all the time. I held myself back from crying. I took in a sharp breath, then let it out slowly. I instantly felt more relaxed. I looked up at Astrid. I didn't want to say anything because it could ruin that beautiful, peaceful moment we were having.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/19/2014, 8:12 pm

That was immensely awkward but pretty good too. Astrid realized she had accidentaly went into what seemed to be the very first romantic moment in her life, she decided not to mess it all. As Aurora leaned her head on her lap with no warning, she felt a not very pricey but delicious wave of human warmth that she definately wasn't used to. For a long moment she couldn't react, but then she slowly sank her hand on Aurora's surprsingly soft hair and began to cuddle it.  For a while she stayed like that, thoughtful. Then she decided to say a few little truths. She suddenly wasn't afraid to be honest anymore. "You know, I've been so lonely during my whole life. Not only because I didn't have friends or... somebody to love, it was way deeper than that."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/20/2014, 12:01 pm

I felt Astrid's hands start playing with my hair. I let her touch my hair as she spoke. I smiled sweetly. "What do you mean?" I wanted to hear her talk. Astrid's voice was actually quite soothing. I thought about my past love life. I've actually never dated anyone officially, but I did fall in love quite often. I realized I was still wearing a dress. I was okay with being the "girly" one in the relationship. Astrid was obviously more "masculine" than myself. I had rainbow hair and pink clothes, she wore black and had piercings. We were exact opposites, and you know what they say, opposites attract!
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 3/4/2014, 4:31 pm

OOC: I'm back! I hope you still remember this rp...

Astrid stared for a second, thoughtful, trying to complete the long speech that she had accidentaly started. It was hard to think rationally at that point. She couldn't really get why, it was hard to admit that she was already in love just like in a stupid romantic comedy. Anyway, if she said any stupid thing, it could be all lost. Quit the cliches. "Because nobody was ever there for me. And I was left by parents to be independent as a little child, just like a wild cat." She concluded, almost in a grow, and than wondered why she had done it. Maybe when you spend too much time quiet, the words get desperate to come out. Anyway, that destroyed the mood, and she was angry at herself for being so... Herself.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 4/20/2014, 4:51 pm

I nodded. I understood. Well, at least sort of. After my dad died, my Aunt didn't care what I did. The social workers may have just left me out in the street. She didn't feed me, she didn't buy me clothes, she didn't even take me to school. I was on my own, but I always had the social workers. I looked ok, but I was alone. Being with Astrid made me feel like I had someone to be with. It sounded like a sappy soap opera that Myra watched all the time, but it was true. I related all of this to Astrid. I smiled awkwardly and put my hand on her leg reassuringly. I absentmindedly glanced up at the clock, then did a double take. It was 10PM? "Oh gods. We'd better get to bed." I shooed Astrid out of my bunk, then promptly went to bed.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 6/25/2014, 2:26 pm

It was time to go to prom. I was so excited. I had chosen to go as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I had two options. A yellow dress, like hers from the dance scene, or a blue and white one, a prom dressy one similar to the one in the beginning of the movie.
    OOC: http://www.barbaradress.com/uploadimg/201332118353389954.jpg
    http://www.genealogydresses.com/pictures/sherri_hill/2014/21234_hr_527e5897f35fe.jpg
    BIC: I ended up choosing the blue and white one, as it went with my hair better. I pulled my hair back to the back of my head and put it back with a white bow. I walked to the mess hall, which was where prom was being held. I was excited to see what Astrid was going to wear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:06 pm