A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ode to who knows what

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Ode to who knows what Empty Ode to who knows what

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/9/2013, 10:05 pm

Michelle sat in the cabin courtyard, wondering where Austin was off to. The last time the daughter of Morpheus had seen her brother was at the gaming tent but that was like, what? An hour ago? Maybe more. Regardless Michelle didn't know where he was so she couldn't see what he was up to. "With my luck he is probably still over there, " She muttered though she made no attempt to actually go look for him. Especially since it was such a nice day today. Sighing, she thought about how her brother preferred a game or book to the actual thrill of living as she would put it, but at the same time they had been together for a long time so it didn't bother her like it did when they were younger and still with their mom.

She looked around the courtyard, enjoying how calm it was...considering they were in a camp full of bloodthirsty killers waiting for their next victim, people that were scarred sh!tless of EVERYTHING, and then people like her that just don't give two craps about people's feelings so long as they get the point of the conversation drilled into her skull, and she really means that she gives no fahks because she couldn't count on both hands and her toes how many awful things she's been called for just making a point. As she thought about this she didn't realize that se had that people needed to get a backbone and grow up, then when she took notice she looked around wondering if anyone heard, not out of fear of offending someone, but for the sack of not wanting to get attacked for something she had said being taken out of line.

Se pulled out her Ipod and started listening to Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, humming to the song and enjoying the look of the world from the camp.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

Ode to who knows what Empty Re: Ode to who knows what

Post by Stormageddon 11/9/2013, 10:33 pm

It was a calm afternoon, just like all of the other afternoons at this blasted camp. Sebastian Taylor walked out of his cabin and onto the grass of the courtyard, carefully examining everyone in the vicinity. He saw two sons of Apollo, a few Aphrodite children... Tanning. A Hephaestus son, and a daughter of Morpheus? Morpheus was one of the few gods whose children were actually intriguing.

Calmly, Sebastian sat on a bench in the courtyard, ten feet away from dream's daughter, deducing her. He watched as she listened to her music.

A few minutes later, Seb became extremely bored and began to tap his foot on the concrete slab that the bench was set in. He looked at the campers in the courtyard. They all looked so happy. So normal. They all felt emotions that Seb couldn't even dream of feeling. The feeling of being calm. Peace. Love. Sebastian Taylor lacked those feelings but yet viewed everyone else as mundane. Possibly out of envy? He didn't know. They were so peculiar.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/9/2013, 11:14 pm

Michelle felt a pair of eyes watching her, studying her, but by the time she figured out whom she though they belong to, the guy was tapping his foot on the concrete like a dancer or some kinda crap, Michelle couldn't seem to figure him out right away he looked annoyed, but at the same time, he looked....lost or longing. It made no sense to her and as the song ended she put away her iPod se walked over to the guy.

"What's up with you? You look upset or something" She said to him, not really showing care, just general curiosity
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/9/2013, 11:26 pm

Sebastian heard a female voice behind him. It didn't sound like she honestly would have cared if he said no or yes. He probably just looked strange to her. Seb turned around to the daughter of Morpheus. "No." Sebastian said curtly. He wasn't accustomed to anyone caring about anything he said or did, so he didn't really know what to say. "Why are you asking? You don't really care." He examined her brown eyes. "I can see it in your face. Do I bother you?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/9/2013, 11:47 pm

Michelle scowled a bit and groaned in annoyance as the boy criticized her for a simple question, It wasn't like she ad been rude or anything, he just seemed curious as to why he appeared upset, but nope he just had to be a d!ck about answering. Michelle held her tongue as best she could, resisting the immediate urge to either curse him out or punch him in the face, considering that Austin had asked her to try to be better with her words, an annoying task indeed

"No..no bother, just wondering why you appear upset." She said to him, holding her hands behind her back to make the appearance that she was a somewhat innocent girl, but in reality it was to hold herself back before she tried something
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/10/2013, 3:13 pm

Sebastian raised his eyebrows. He thought for a minute about how he responded to her. Rudely, like usual. Sebastian never felt bad about how he acted under any circumstances towards anyone. But this girl was different. Maybe I should apologize, he thought to himself. How should he play this? Classy? Shy? No, not shy. He already ruined that.

"My apologies, madameoiselle. That was a bit impolite of me, wasn't it?" Sebastian fought the urge to roll his eyes.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/10/2013, 9:58 pm

Michelle groaned under her breath at his sudden flat as hell apology. 'Great, an a$shole...as if there weren't enough already' she thought as she slipped her hands in her pocket. "No problem, dude...and please....just call me Michelle. The french stuff is really annoying...considering all the Aphrodite boys that speak it naturally and constantly use it thinking it will work everytime." She explained to him. She tried not to be rude, though with how he had acted she found it difficult. But right now she had some reprieve after being able to work her name politely into explaining her annoyance with French as a language.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/10/2013, 10:36 pm

Sebastian laughed at her remark on the French language. "Hey, I hate French probably more than you... There were a pair of French students at the conservatory I studied at in Europe and they were annoying as hell... Michelle. French, coincidentally." Sebastian liked that name. It was not normal.

"I presume you aren't a people person.", Sebastian blurted out. He was looking at the way Michelle held herself. She stood like he did. She acted like he did, from how their conversation was going. He suddenly regretted what she said and winced, waiting for her response.

He wasn't acting right at all. Why would he care what she said? He didn't even know her.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/15/2013, 11:04 am

"I said I hate the language, not the people" She said in response to his story about some students at the place he studied at in Europe. She glanced around, not hearing him at first, then turning back to him. "I'm actually quite the people person...it's just..some people get on my nerves....and then I tell them off..." She said thinking about how many "friendships" she lost because of her bluntness with people.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/18/2013, 7:03 pm

Sebastian nodded. He didn't understand. He found it so hard to even socialize. He had this resentfulness towards most humans and things. None of them understood him. They looked down upon him but actually, he looked down upon them. He despised almost everyone he came in contact with. Michelle was no different. But there was something weird about her. Something peculiar. He couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. She was still talking to him... That might have been it. He had no friends, no family, no where to be comfortable at. Did she think he was sane? He hoped so.

Sebastian noticed the awkward pause between them and desperately tried to fill the space. "Yeah. I understand." He sighed. "How long have you been here?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/26/2013, 11:24 am

Michelle heard him ask how long she'd been there and she went silent as she thought about it for a moment. "A year I believe." She told him. Suddenly her thoughts crossed on what Austin was doing right now, but she left them be. She remembered now that he had said he was going to the forest for a short little bit, likely to read or something of the sort. She let the thought go and turned back to her conversation with Sebastian. "I don't think I caught your name" She mentioned.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 11/30/2013, 1:43 am

"My name is Sebastian Taylor." Sebastian held his hand out to Michelle, "My apologies for not introducing myself." He liked his name. It sounded formal, at least to him. His name was the only part of him that he liked.

Ooc: sorry for the short and late response... I was busy.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/1/2013, 10:12 am

"It's fine, don't worry about it. It's nice to meet you Sebastian." She said to him, smiling slightly as she tried to think of something to talk about. She felt stumped for words right, not sure if it was boredom or just not having anything worth talking about,

Last edited by Dexter on 12/7/2013, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 12/7/2013, 1:16 am

Sebastian smiled. He scooted a little bit to the right and patted the ground next to him. "Care to sit?" Sebastian wanted to continue this conversation for some weird reason. Usually, he hated conversing. It was pointless unless information that was worthwhile was shared, which never was.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/10/2013, 11:39 am

Michelle took a seat by Sebastian and glanced around the courtyard. Not much of the day had passed it felt like, but she was sure that it may have been an hour or two at least. Time was a funny thing to her and she never really tried to grasp it. Too much Doctor Who episodes that her brother watched left Michelle a little, out of whack at times. She was lost for conversation at this point, not really sure what to talk about with him. She passed a thought then asked, "God parent?"
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 12/22/2013, 9:47 pm

Sebastian sighed,"Athena. And you?" Sebastian didn't even have to ask who Michelle's god parent was. Morpheus's children all look alike. An average person wouldn't have been able to tell that Seb was Athena's child. Her children were mostly blonde, tan, grey eyed, and athletic. Sebastian had straight black hair, pale skin, green eyes, and was skinny. He didn't have a use for muscles nor fat. He barely ate, then again, he barely did anything except watch people.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 1/15/2014, 10:18 am

((Sorry that it's taken me so long to reply))

"Certainly not the common Athena child look to you, Sebastian." She replied to his answer, not returning the answer just yet. She glanced over his odd look, though it wasn't like it was out of code, there are plenty of kids around the camp that don't look like the common children of their parent. "Morpheus is my father, my brother's father is Epiales. The daughter of dreams and the son of nightmares. Lovely pair aren't we?" She told him
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 1/19/2014, 7:22 pm

Sebastian nodded. "Are you close with your brother?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 1/30/2014, 8:55 am

"Yeah, we're close." She said to him, though she didn't say much else. She felt like the conversation was lost and that she should go. "I'm going to go get something to eat, maybe we will see each other around camp sometime." She said to him and then went on to the mess hall.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 2/5/2014, 11:12 pm

Sebastian predicted the conversation would end quickly, as they always seem to do. Maybe it is futile to try to make friends. Slowly, he walked away towards his cabin in silence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 5:56 pm