A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

No Mercy to the Mannequins

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

No Mercy to the Mannequins  Empty No Mercy to the Mannequins

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/24/2013, 12:28 pm

Myka was bored. And by bored, I mean so bored that she took four walks around camp, finding nothing to interest her. Finally, she decided that she might as well go practice before all this time was completely wasted. And with her sword Mortiferous by her side, she proceeded to advance into the sword fighting arena, keeping her head down so she didn't make any eye contact with any other campers.

She was wearing a black The Neighbourhood t-shirt, black jeans and her monster-stomping boots. She had knives hidden all over her, like in her boots and the leather jacket that was only zipped up halfway. Her curly black hair was up in a high ponytail, and she wore fingerless gloves that covered her callused palms. Her bluish- greenish eyes were bright with boredom and excitement at the same exact time, making a weird feeling.

She stood between about five or six dummies, and with a quick movement, Mortiferous was in her hand, and three of the dummies were cut in half.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

No Mercy to the Mannequins  Empty Re: No Mercy to the Mannequins

Post by Alyssa 11/24/2013, 1:03 pm

Autumn had just finished archery practice. She had never been good with a bow. She much preferred a sword. Autumn wore her black shirt that read I didn't ask you and a skull. Covering her shirt was her leather jacket zipped up half way. She wore ripped distressed denim jeans and her favourite combat boots. Her red wavy hair was done with a side braid on her left side.

She had decided to stop by the arenas before she had to go to her Greek lesson taught by Chiron. Her sword has clipped by her side. She walked towards 3 dummies side by side. She choice some that we're right next to a girl that looked like she was something Autumn was like. She was admiring the girls leather jacket and finally said, "Hello." Sfs quickly turned and cut the first to dummies in half and kicked the last one down. "I'm Autumn" She sighed. "And you are?" She asked the girl.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/24/2013, 1:19 pm

Myka jumped and spun around, facing the red-headed girl who she hadn't noticed before. "I'm Myka," she said, laughing a little. "You scared me." When she realized that all of the mannequins had been 'killed', she put Mortiferous back into the scabbard at her hip. Taking out a butterfly knife from her jacket, she skillfully flipped it- not to intimidate the girl, but becase she was ADHD and needed to entertain her hands.

After a while, she got bored and left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:01 pm