A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Oh. It's you.

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Oh. It's you. Empty Oh. It's you.

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 1:59 pm

Caleb wandered through the grape vines, careful not to step on any. The last time he was in the lush green and purple fields he had tripped and fell, squashing more then a few grapes and strawberries under him.
    The satyrs were not amused, nor impressed.
    But now, he was careful as he less then gracefully made his way thought the fields, and finally found an isolated spot where he could sit without ruining anything. He lay down, put his muscled arms under his head, and closed his eyes.
    Finally. Peace and quiet.

Oh. It's you. Empty Re: Oh. It's you.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 5:35 pm

Lorelei was sitting in the middle of the field sketching away. Strands of her dark hair kept falling no her face. She wasn't drawing, that's stupid. Lei was sketching a rocket for her engineering class. Her hand started to cramp; how long has she been out here? Ten minutes? An hour? The daughter of Khione wasn't sure. She dropped her pencil down on the ground and fixed her Green Lantern ring. Lei looked up to wipe her forehead. She sighed, working is hard.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 5:53 pm

Caleb decided after a little while that it was much too cold to just stay in one spot. So he got up, and began to walk around, begging for heat to pass into him. He wasn't sure how the fruit was growing -- must be magic or something.

He walked for a little bit more, until he came across a girl who was sketching away. Her back was to him, and when he realized who it was, he saw the perfect opportunity. He quietly crept up behind her, and when he reached her, he gently touched her back and yelled "Boo!" in an attempt to scare her.

OOC: hee hee i like this font :)

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 7:36 pm

Oh. It's you. Lzu7Ivs
    Lorelei jumped, springing up to her feet. "Don't you ever try something like that again because Jag kommer att klippa dig och då du kommer att blöda och jag kommer att skratta och det var inte trevligt, och vem tror du att du är och-" Lei paused, realizing who she was talking to. "Caleb!" Lorelei smiled. Now that she knew the guy wasn't a stranger creep, Lei sat back down picking her pencil back up. "You jerk." She teased.
    ooc-haha
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 7:45 pm

Caleb laughed and nodded. "Yep, that's me. the jerk." He smiled. "So watcha' doin'? Drawing?" he laughed and grabbed the book from her hand, skimming through it.

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 11/29/2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 8:05 pm

Oh. It's you. Thx2qiM Oh. It's you. XRAr1DlOh. It's you. RXm0oQf

"You're not going to find any love notes in there, Guardian." She said to the boy. Lei stood up, again. "It's stuff for engineering, now hand it over."
    ooc- short short shooort.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 8:11 pm

Caleb smirked and handed it back to her. "Engineering, huh? That's pretty cool." he was being honest -- he did find it cool. He never thought she'd like it, though.

OOC: MINES SHORTER MWAHAHAHA

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 11/29/2013, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 8:30 pm

Lorelei laughed. "I'm glad some one finds it cool." She was really really glad that he found it cool. None of her friends found it cool. Well he did. And he's her friend. Right? Lei wasn't sure. She almost forced him to go to the Halloween dance with her, does with mean with. Like with. Lei wasn't sure. She's just making her head hurt at this point.
    She held the book in her hands, the corners frosting up a bit. "We have to make a rocket. I'm making mine with a propulsion sytem of vinegar and baking soda. It's really fast.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 8:45 pm

Caleb nodded. "Well, I'd like to see it sometime." he smiled, and looked around. "Wait-- why did you choose to do that out here? he asked.

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 11/29/2013, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 9:10 pm

"I have to build it next week. You can help, I guess." Lorelei smiled a tiny smile saying, "It's quiet out here, well it was before you were here." She laughed, "But it is quiet. Unlike my cabin.'
    In the Khione cabin, the demigods were running around like idiots. The war with the giants has brought the kids to a cross roads. We know what Khione's side is, but some people side with her and others don't. Like the American revolution, right? Patriots and Loyalists.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:15 pm

Caleb nodded. "Huh. Makes sense." he shrugged. "Okay, I'll help you. I mean, I've got nothin' better to do." he sat down on the ground, and for the first time, he was looking up at her. "Okay, boss. What do I do?"

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 9:42 pm

Lei shrugged, wiping the frost off of the book. "Do you have vinegar?" she laughed.
    ooc-ew short.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 9:53 pm

Caleb made a show of looking all around him -- behind him, on either side of him, in front of him. Finally, he looked up and simply stated "Nope." with that, he burst out with laughter. "How did forget one of the main ingredients?" he asked when he finally calmed down.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 10:15 pm

She frowned. "I told you that I was going to make it next week. But you seemed excited soo...."
    ooc-one liners for now lolol I'm a loser.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:20 pm

Caleb grinned and shrugged. "Whatever." He looked up at her. "I don't have any paper to sketch with, either." he said, smiling.

OOC: lets be losers together haha

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 10:36 pm

Lei nodded and went to the back of her book and pulled out a page. "Hope you can draw, Caleb."
    ooc- yay
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 10:41 pm

Caleb laughed. Although he did not have any paper, he did have a pen. Taking the paper, in an attempt to humor Lorelei, he began to draw the only thing he knew how: a cat. It wasn't even good, either. Oh well. He held up his paper when he finished. "Am I doing this right?" he asked.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 10:52 pm

Lei looked up from her rocket design at Caleb. She burst into laughter, "Holy Hera that's...cute."
    ooc-one lining more than meets the eye
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:20 pm

Caleb made a really? face and turned the paper so they both could see it. "Yeah... its somethin'... it's not cute, but it's somethin'," he started to laugh.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 11:29 pm

"Idiot." She laughed. Lei set her book down on the ground. She adjusted her yoga pants, making sure the band is centered. She smiled, fixing her ring as well. It was not centered. And it needed to be centered.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:38 pm

Caleb chuckled, and drew more cats -- it was the only thing he knew how to draw, and besides, cats are cute. When he noticed her fixing her ring, he smiled. "I like your ring," he said, already looking back down at his 'cat collection'.

Post by Guest 11/29/2013, 11:48 pm

"Oh yeah, my ring. It has a sword in it. But not really in it more like spiritually in it. Like I press the lantern and then it comes out like 'Hey Lei.' That could rhyme, if you um say Lei like 'lay' not 'lee.' Lorelei had realized she was rambling on. Oh whatever. People need to hear Lei's thoughts one way or another.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/29/2013, 11:56 pm

Caleb's smirk got wider and wider as Lei rambled, and he shrugged. "How does a sword say 'Hey Lei'?" he asked, thinking about her rambling. "Lorelei, do you have Schizophrenia?" he asked, trying not to laugh.

Post by Guest 11/30/2013, 12:08 am

Lorelei rubbed her face. "..Uh, no?" She wasn't really sure what it was. Something with imaginary friends.
    Lei had some when she was little, but they disappeared a long while back. She had a puzzled look on her face. Ugh, why can't she remember things and be smart. Why life?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 12:16 am

Caleb nodded. "Good. When I was 12 I worked at this market, and a guy who worked there had it. He got fired though, 'cause he was shopliftin'. He kept sayin' that he was carryin' his 'friends' groceries to their cars." now he was talking to himself, and thinking of the past.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 2:37 pm