A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sword Fighting/Practice

sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-11-27

Sword Fighting/Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Sword Fighting/Practice

Post by sietepecados 12/1/2013, 4:16 pm

"No, it's fine," he replies, laughing a little bit. "All comes with practice. It could be better if you weren't blocking all the time, but I guess that could be a good strategy at times." Once again, he sheaths his sword. "I thought nymphs didn't get out of the forest, or water, a lot. But," he looks around the arena and back at her, switching the topic,  "You're hiding from someone, right? I guess this little event gave them more time to look somewhere else. You never told me who exactly you were hiding from," he says, a hint of suggestion coating his tone. Of course, the first thing he thought was that she was either hiding from her parents or a fellow nymph, but it's always possible that she was hiding from a demigod.

Post by Guest 12/1/2013, 4:39 pm

"Yes well at first I awas hiding from a nasty dryad. So I wen to the library because from this journal I found it said that the library is always empty. So I ran into this demigod and I told her I was a demigod and then she got annoyed." Charlotte finished her statement, almost running out of breath. Charlii normally doesn't talk a lot, especially to demigods. But the anthoussae figured tha if she told him he was a nymph she can say anything at this point.
    "It gets boing in the forest so I just come here. I need some sort of variation."
    sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female

Post by sietepecados 12/1/2013, 4:51 pm

"She didn't buy it? Must be pretty sharp then, because I thought you were a demigod at first and I'm Athena's boy." He nods as she speaks, waiting until she's done talking to speak again. "Wait, so you got your information over a journal you found? You didn't know it was common knowledge the library's almost always alone? It always seemed pretty apparent to me." He shrugs his shoulders. "Or maybe that's just me. Anyway, from what I'm picking up, you leave the forest just to come over here and hide around? Maybe steal some food along the way? Or was this a one time deal only?"

Post by Guest 12/1/2013, 11:41 pm

Charlotte nodded "Daughter of Tyche, I think." She looked behind her, as if her book had followed her to the arena. The nymph nodded, "Everything I know about camp I learned from the book. The author was a child of Athena too. He...he was special" She's found plenty other journal too, but they weren't as informative as the one she owns now. "I uh actually never been to a library to see what it looks like." She admitted. Charlotte has seen countless pictures of them in books(Don't ask how she got those books.) but they were all crowded with people reading. She wasn't too sure about things outside of the forest, but that's what she thought a library was. "I don't always hide. It's just when the others chastise me I go and hide. Normally I explore things. I've never gone into the mess hall though. I've passed it a few times and it just seemed odd."

Last edited by Jo on 7/7/2014, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female

Post by sietepecados 12/2/2013, 12:31 am

Figures. Almost everyone Jack knew from the Athena cabin favored Athena in one way or another, but that is to be expected from the majority of every demigod -- favoring their godly parent and spitting (with the up most respect, though, don't get him wrong) on their name discreetly. He nods and hums in the right places while she talks. "Almost every place here is odd," he agrees. "I mean, it would be odd on normal standards because it's absolutely devoted to the Greek life, you know? I could take you to the mess hall one day, if you want. If I run into you again, maybe." He grins. "Hopefully it won't be you hiding behind something, though." He scratches his neck, his voice wondering, "Or I could take you somewhere else, I dunno. The mess hall isn't really entertaining, to be honest. Neither is the arena. Sometimes, but other times it's filled with angry people waiting to slash someone's throat. But, you know."

Post by Guest 12/3/2013, 8:46 pm

Charlotte nodded. "That sounds like a lot of fun." She thought about if she would ever run into Jack again. What if her parents put her under hut arrest, then she'll never see anyone, nymph or demigod, again. Or what if she just doesn't leave the forest anymore. Don't get her wrong, camp is probably the best place a kid could go, but the forest is safer to her. It's called the deadly forest since the monsters lurk around, but nymphs are pretty good at hiding; just look at Charlotte. "I suppose there are better places than a mess hall." She decided. But there isn't much left of camp that the anthoussae hasn't at least seen in person. Maybe the riding ring and the place where the demigods get those odd trinkets. But besides all that, Charlotte has covered her ground around camp. Does the boarder of camp count? Charlotte has. Never been out there, not that she would want to. Her parents had told her about the horrible things that are in the outside world. And from what she's heard, the brunette would much rather prefer staying here.
    sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female

Post by sietepecados 12/9/2013, 9:08 pm

"And maybe you've already seen them. Camp's not that big, honestly. I bet someone could make their way through the whole camp in a day," Jack claims. "But, yeah, if we see each other around -- don't know if I will, though. Maybe you'll be hiding from someone else again," he paused. "I'm good at finding things, though," he says, grinning slightly, "so I won't worry that much. Swing by cabin six if you ever need to, Charlii the Nymph." He's such a dork, really -- who phrases things like that? Charlii the Nymph? Just watch her hide from him just to get away from his dorkness. Once again, he flashes a smile at her, his teeth showing and everything - good thing he brushed his teeth today, with all the smiling and grinning he's been doing. "See you sometime, yeah?"

ooc; ugh this is really short and stupid and super late and i'm sorry ;aaa;

Post by Guest 12/10/2013, 3:07 pm

Charlotte laughed as he talked. She hoped that she wouldn't be hiding from anyone next time. Maybe she'll just walk around camp freely next time, if she's not grounded. The anthoussae covered her mouth at his comment. Charlii the Nymph? That was a new one. Behind her tan hands she was smiling. Jack was a weird demigod, but not so weird that Charlotte was uncomfortable. He was a funny weird, and that's fun to be around. She had notice things about him too, like how he always grins. It's funny to think that there would be something that you could always smile about. Charlotte uncovered her mouth, showing her smile, "You're and odd person, Jack." She told him.
    sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female

Post by sietepecados 12/10/2013, 8:59 pm

Jack raises his eyebrows and pretends to frown at her comment. "That's a new one," he comments, his tone laced with humor and amusement. It was sort of relaxing to see her smile and laugh around him, a hint that he was doing something right. "I hope it's odd in a good way?" He stops trying to pretend to be shocked at her comment with a laugh. Although, to be honest, it wouldn't have affected him either way if she thought he was utterly obnoxious. "Besides," he starts, making a big exaggeration, "I'm not that odd compared to other people I've met here. Not trying to slam anyone, but," his voice wanders off as he shrugs his shoulders.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:27 pm