A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A trip to the city

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

A trip to the city - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip to the city

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/11/2014, 11:38 am

OOC: Have you gotten an approval yet?

I nodded. Jax was so desperate to find his mom. "What if it's a trap?" I asked. It was my last stand. "My mom is gone too you know. I was so excited Jax. I was so excited to see my mom this Christmas. Now she's gone and it's my fault. Jax, I-" I choked back a sob. Ares kids weren't supposed to sob. We were supposed to be rude and horrible. I wiped my face. "If I hadn't come, she wouldn't be gone. Then I left! With my clothes smelling like a demigod! I left her here all alone!" I was shouting now, Dak looked impatient. "I risked my moms life! For you Jax! And you won't even stop for a minute to think that you may be risking mine!" A sob broke out of me. I crouched down and started crying into my hands. I didn't care that I was supposed to be "brave". My mom was… gone. I could maybe get her back, but that may mean me dying. Or worse, Jax dying. I stood back up and brushed the tears away from my face. Everything had gone wrong. For Christmas too. I grabbed my back pack, which was laying on the ground near a broken table, and took out Jax's sweat shirt. "I got a friend to fix it." I gave it to him, "merry Christmas."
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 1/13/2014, 9:06 am

ooc: yeah, but im not sure if ill even use it... ill see...

Jax's hands trembled. His dark blue eyes grew wide, and he stared at the sweatshirt. His eyes watered, and a single tear went down his face. Jax couldn't wait to find his mom. And save Lily's. But he had rushed into it. And Lily was just trying to tell him that. "I'm, I..." he struggled, looking up at Lily. "I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. I know that I rushed into this. I just, I am so ready to see my mom. But I want to be with you, Lily. Thank you for this. I will leave this up to you. So what is your decision," he said. Jax could barely breath. The sweatshirt held so many memories...
         Way back, when Jax still lived with his step-brothers, it was Jax and his mom's first day moving in with his mom's new husband. They stood at the door, and little 5 year old Jax was wearing a white t-shirt and brown shorts. Lily Kason had looked over at Jax's nervous expression, and knelt down to him. "Hey buddy. It's okay. No matter what happens, just know that I will always be with you. And so will this," she had said with her light voice of her's pulling out a bright red hoodie about 5 times the size as Jax's body. Jax's eyes had lit up, and his smile grew brighter. "Thank you mommy!" He had said, happily putting it on, the sweatshirt so big at the time that it had almost completely covered up his shorts. His mother laughed, and said, "You'll grow into it eventually! Now come on, let's go." And with that, Jax's new step-father had opened the door, and two eight year old twin boys, Jax's step-brothers, met Jax with mischevious grins.
           A while later, Jax was 8, and he was wearing his hoodie once again, only this time it was a little more faded. He had slammed his door, crying, after his two now 11 year old step-brothers had finished taunting him. His mom came in a little later, and sat on the bed near Jax. They sat there a little while, silent. Then Jax's mom spoke up and said softly, "Jaxon-", "Don't call me that! I hate my stupid name. What kind of a name is Jaxon?" he had interrupted rudely. His mom tickled Jax a little. "Well, you're 8 years old now! I think it's high time you get a nickname. How about Jax?" she had said in an understanding voice. Slowly, Jax's frown had curled up into a big white grin, along with his mom's. "And I know you don't like your step-brothers, but thing is, Jax, I'm not sure if we will stay. You see, your father was the most amazing man, and I think my heart is still with him. So it'll be just you and me. Now how about I play guitar for you, okay?" she had asked, and once again, Jax had lasted down on his bed listening to his mom.
         And when Jax was still looking at Lily, waiting for her answer, he put on the hoodie, determined to make new memories.

Last edited by Maggie Chase on 1/14/2014, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/13/2014, 9:42 am

I smiled a small smile. I knew I could get him to just give this a thought. "Alright. Okay, we have to figure out why they took our moms. So, I say we go. I just, didn't know how." I thought to myself, "I think we should take Dak as a hostage. Well, not really, as a fake hostage. We could put a loose rope on him," what I didn't say was that we could tighten it if he got scared and betrayed us. "Let's go. I'll go get the rope, Jax. We're going to infiltrate, get our mothers and get out. We'll take Dak with rope as a fake hostage." I said, "Also, we might have to make a distraction scene. I'll do that while you break out our mothers." I confirmed the plain my head. "Jax, I need my mom me you need yours. So we can't just give this up. I am sorry I didn't realize that before." I apologized, looking at my feet.

OOC: Are you okay with this? I can change it if you want.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/14/2014, 4:54 pm

ooc: wait so how will they get in the base?

Jax was so happy. He was going to see his mom! Lillian Kason, the most sweetest mother ever. "Thank you, Lily. You rock," he said.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/14/2014, 5:40 pm

"Okay, okay. Let's go." I laughed. I tied Daks hands up. "Okay, take us to our parents." I ordered. Dak started to move.
    OOC: Dak takes us.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/17/2014, 9:04 pm

Jax looked around. The air was cold, and the sun was rising. It was Christmas. 3:00 am, and all Jax wanted for Christmas was his mom. Dak pointed at the ground. "The ground only opens up when two people say the entire story of their biggest secret, regret, that stuff," he said bluntly. Jax looked at Lily. In order to go through with their plan, they needed to do this. "Who is up first?" asked the monster.]
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/18/2014, 10:43 am

I gulped. "I'll do it." My voice shook. "I'm scared of snakes. When I was five a snake bit my mom, we were in Mexico. She was rushed to a hospital. She- she almost died." I shook from the memory, "O can't go near even a garden snake now. I get sweaty and my vision just blacks out." Tears were streaming down my face. I was just so terrified of these small creatures that usually couldn't do much harm. "I can't even look at pictures without getting scared it'll come out of the picture and bite me." I admitted.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/19/2014, 9:01 pm

Jax saw the look on Lily's face. "Hey Lily, it's okay," he said. Suddenly, half of a staircase appeared. "Now the boy," demanded Dak. Jax took a long, deep breath. "Well, when I was looking for my mom, I was wanted by the police for stealing a truck and stuff. I was in Michigan when a boy my age named Keagan said that he wanted to run away with me. It actually made looking for my mom a little better, because Keagan was like a brother," he said with a smile. Then Jax's smile disappeared. "Then one day we were running together from policemen. A lot. Keagan tripped on a bush, and reached his had toward me to help him. I saw the policemen coming closer, so I, I ran. Without him. I could hear him yelling "Jax, help! They're going to get me," but I just kept running. I hid behind a bush, and I saw them shove Keagan into a big police car," admitted Jax. As he spoke the words of what had happened, it felt as though Jax was reliving the moment, as the little boy that he was. "There's not a day that goes by when I don't think about Keagan, and I would do anything to see him again," finished Jax, his blue eyes shining in a sea of sorrow and regret. Keagan was very important to Jax. Just when he had thought that he was alone in the world, he had met someone he could trust. He had a met someone who was not only his friend, but his brother. He had met Keagan. And Jax had left him.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/19/2014, 9:41 pm

"Jax. He can't really have held a grudge for this long. He had to understand." I tried to console him but I was a little taken aback by this. The rest of the stairs appeared. I nodded to Dak, "You first." I demanded. He grudgingly started down the stairs. I grabbed Jax's hand and led him down the long stair well. When we got to the bottom I saw my unconscious mom standing next to a woman that must be Jax's mom. She was pretty and awake. Her mouth was gagged and she was attached to a chain connected to a wall. I nodded to Jax. The plan was ready. I stomped down the stairs with Daks roped wrists in my hands. Jax crept to our moms. "Hey!" I shouted. An ugly blue monster that looked similar to Dak turned and grinned. "I've got a hostage. Tell me what you want!" I yelled. The monster laughed. "My name Gam. I am the leader. The king, if you will." Gam grumbled. I shivered. His voice was low but sounded like cockroaches being smashed. "Well, give me my mom and let me get away or I'll kill Dak." I threatened. To my surprise, Gam laughed. I shivered again. "I don't care about Dak!" He cackled, "Kill him if you please but then you won't have a shield." I unsheathed my sword. "Just let me and y mother go free and now one gets hurt." I pleaded. I tried to keep his attention on me. "Where's the boy?" Gam asked. "I left him upstairs. He would just ruin this for the both of us." I spat, hoping Jax knew I was lying. "I wanted them both!" He roared. I glanced at Jax, who was untying his mother. I prayed to keep the Gam guy distracted.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/20/2014, 5:26 pm

Jax looked at his mom. She had big blue eyes like him, and was almost exactly the way he remembered her, except the fact that she had one strand of grey hair from being held here so many years. He shook out of his thoughts, and tried to untie the gag. Suddenly, Dak broke free from his ropes in a huff. "RAAAAAAAARH! YOU PITIFUL DEMI-GODS THINK I HATE GAM?! HAHAHA!" He yelled. Dak snatched up Jax in his claws. He screamed in agony as Dak's claws sinked into Jax's side.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/20/2014, 6:20 pm

I screamed. My sword sunk into Daks side. He fell over. By time he hit the floor he was nothing but yellow dust. Jax body laid on the ground. I think I saw him still breathing. I cut free the two woman. My mom fell on my but Jax's mother lifted her off. "Go, take my mom up the stairs. Don't come back." I ordered. She started to protest but I pushed her towards the stairs. Things kept attacking but I held hem at bay. E finally got to the stairs and Jax's mom ran upstairs, my mother limp in her arms. I sprinted to Jax. "Jax. Please be alive!" I panicked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/20/2014, 8:59 pm

Jax coughed, and got up quickly. However, things started to get worse as he turned to Gam. Next to Gam were 3 more monsters, and 4 monsters came down the stairs with Jax and Lily's moms. "Well, well, well," said Gam. One of the bigger monsters tied up Jax and Lily. "Why are you doing this! And why did you take my mom all these years!" yelled Jax. He had pulled off his sweatshirt before his side had gotten injured, and now his grey undershirt was stained with blood. Jax looked at his mom, and his mom returned the glance. Her eyes had easy to read expressions in them: fear, worry, and worst of all, sadness. But underneath all of that, Jax could barely see what he had seen as a kid: the eyes of a loving mother who just wanted her only son to be safe.

OOC: Um, why did Gam take Jax's mom and Lily's mom? I have no idea! And why did he want Jax and Lily? Could you please help me, I'm at a loss! Feel free to go all out on why he wanted them all, the sky is the limit!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/20/2014, 10:01 pm

Gam laughed and his goons followed suit. Jax and I struggled with our bonds. "Well, Demi-gods, we didn't choose you randomly. We chose Jax. We chose the people Jax cared about most and took them from him. I need you Jaxon." Gam boomed, "I need you to heal someone important to me. I knew you wouldn't heal her from the kindness of your heart so, I had to make a wager. Take away the girl." Gams goons grabbed me and pulled me away from Jax. I kicked and screamed. My sword was on the ground a few inches away. If I could only reach it. I let my body relax for a second. Which made the monsters hand relax too. At this moment I sprung away and landed face first on the ground. I riled over and grabbed my sword with the back of my hands, cutting my self free in the process. I sprinted over to Jax and cut him loose too. We stood back to back fending off monsters whil Gam sat looking amused. "I just need you to heal someone than Jax can go free. Even your mothers can go free." He offered the his voice went into a panic. "Please. Just wake her up!" He growled desperately. "Why?" I grunted, "Who is she." A claw sunk itself into my shoulder. "My daughter!" The monster pleaded. "Will she reek havoc on all demigods?" I asked. "Of course." Gam spat. "Then no." I broke through a gap in the monsters and sunk my sword down Gams round stomach. He turned into a useless pile of dust. I whipped around to see a monster looming over me. He grabbed me by the waist and sun I one claw deep in my stomach. I heard a far away scream from the ground and I fell into a memory.
    Mom and I were picking berries from her gardens in Traverse City, Michigan. It was almost winter and I had on a large blue sweater. I snuck a blueberry in my mouth but my mom caught me. She lifted me up and tickled my stomach. I ad to be four. "Silly goose, these berries are for the pie tonight. Don't you want pie?" She scolded. I nodded and struggled out of her arms. I climbed into a tree house my moms friend helped us make a month ago. There was a bucket attached to a pulley so my mom could send up food. "Come down, we have to make pie!" My mother called up in her soft tone. I scrambled down the ladder and ran to the kitchen. Then my mom turned to me. "You know goose, one day you won't be able to climb down. You'll get stuck in a situation with. No way out. I can't call you down, you have to find a way yourself." She said. I wasn't sure what it meant at the time but I knew it was important now. I struggled for consciousness and caught a glimpse of Jax protecting our mothers and me. I groaned in pain and my mother was slumped, awake, on the stairs. She pulled me on to her and stroke my head. Tears streamed down her face. "I'm sorry mom." I muttered. "Hush, it's not your fault." She scolded. I brushed the hair out of my eyes. I had to fight. I had to help Jax.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/22/2014, 8:31 pm

"No!" yelled Jax in distress. Gam had a sad look on his face. "I just need you to heal my daughter," he said. Jax was furious. "SHUT UP! I HATE YOU!" he screamed, tears watering in his eyes. Suddenly, Gam's face turned from sad to mischievous. "Meet my... Adopted daughter. I think you might get a different perspective," he said with a smile. Out from a room came a beautiful girl Jax's age. "Hi Jax, I'm Olivia, daughter of Aphrodite. I left camp a while ago, realizing it is just SO not for me, and I think it isn't for you, either," she said, charm speaking Jax. Jax stood there in his bonds staring at Olivia. His face showed that the charm speak had worked. "You're, you're right. Camp isn't for me," he said in a dreamy voice. Olivia smiled. "You could come live with me and Gam! He could totally adopt you, and we would be, like, the best of friends! He would be WAY more caring then your mom ever was! What do you say, Jax? Want to live with me?" she asked. Jax immediately agreed. "Okay!" he said, laughing. Olivia then stopped smiling. "Jaxxy, I miss my sister, though. She's not really as good looking as me, but she is still my sister. Could you maybe heal her to make me happy?" she asked hopefully. Jax smiled. "Anything for you," he said airy. Gam had a big, almost fatherly smile on his face. Olivia had charmspeaked Jax. And she was a pro. So pro that it would last pretty long and pretty effectively.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/22/2014, 10:00 pm

I shook with pain as I stood up. "Jax," I gasped, "don't listen to her. She's evil." I winced as I said these words. Olivia glared at me. "Jaaaaaxxxxyyyy" she wined, "your girlfriend is making me unhappy. I want her dead." Jax looked confused for a moment. Then he turned, his face contorted in confusion. "Jax! Please! No! I'M your girlfriend. She'll kill you Jax!" Tears started to stream down my face. My boyfriend was going to kill me and I had only kissed him once. Wait… maybe it would work. I launched myself at Jax and kissed him, waiting for the reaction.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/23/2014, 5:37 pm

Jax's eyes were big with confusion. "Jaxxy-" Jax whirled around and kicked Olivia to the ground. "You ever TRY to manipulate me like that again, and you will never see your little adopted dad again," he said, breathing heavily. Gam was mad. "Well, if I can't get to you through Olivia, I'll just have to force you," he said. Jax had a scared look on his face. This monster could really hurt Lily...
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/23/2014, 5:59 pm

I grabbed Jax's shoulder. "Jax. Don't you dare listen to him. Just stab him." I gasped. I put my hand on one of my wounds and tipped over from the pain. The edges if my eyesight blackened. I gasped. Jax whipped around and pulled me back up. I nodded "I'm okay. Don't worry about it. Just. Kill. Gam." I seethed.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/23/2014, 8:56 pm

Gam sat up. "Are you ready, foolish boy?" He asked. "Let's fight. Remember, at any time you can stop and heal my daughter," he said casually. Jax looked at Lily nervously. "Just stay there, okay? I'll be fine," he said reassuringly. Then he turned towards Gam and unsheathed his sword. Jax had never been good at sword fighting, but it was his only choice. Gam flew towards him with his sharp claws. Jax deflected one of the monster's blow, but was caught off guard afterwards, and suffered a blow to the chest. He didn't have time to react, realizing that he needed to use his bow if he was going to win. Jax threw his sword at full power towards Gam, causing him to fall. Jax then quickly climbed up a pillar that was sustaining the wait of the ceiling. From his new perch, Jax shot a series of arrows at Gam. The big monster yelled, but quickly took out the arrows. "That might have hurt, but I CAN CLIMB TOO!" he yelled, climbing up to Jax. He punched Jax hard, causing him to fall to the ground. Jax screamed, his face covered with scars, scratches, and blood. Jax was almost sure he had broken his ankle. He was hurt bad.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/23/2014, 9:26 pm

I couldn't take this. I retrieved my sword and climbed up the pile, wincing the whole way. Ham flung around and laughed a horrible laugh. I raised my sword although my arms were weak from pain. I charged the monster. I passed Jax who was about ten feet on the ground. I found a spot it Gamband suddenly my power kicked in. I found Gams weakest spot. A small wound in his stomach could get exceptionally messy. I chuckled to myself. My sword sunk into a surprised monster who disenagrated right away. Unfortunately I went to far and stumbled off the pillar. I landed near Jax but didn't feel as bad as he looked. I crawled over to him. "Jax." I rasped, "Jax, he's dead. Lets go."
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/24/2014, 4:57 pm

Jax was hurt. Gam had sunk his claws into Jax's side, and he had fell and broken his ankle. But he looked up at Lily, and he did something he hadn't done for a while. He grinned. "Good. He's dead. Good," he repeated. Jax stood up slowly, walked over to his mom and untied her. She gasped, seeing Jax so much older. "My little Jaxon. You've changed so much," she said, and Jax hugged her. He never wanted to ever take his eyes off his mom again.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/24/2014, 5:24 pm

I stumbled over to my mother. "Oh honey, maybe we can get you two to the hospital?" She grinned. I nodded and we all walked upstairs. Then it hit me. I spun around and ran downstairs. When I grabbed Jax's sweatshirt, I saw him grin. "Don't want you to forgot your Christmas present." I smirked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/25/2014, 8:05 am

Jax was very happy. Everything was the way it should be. The group headed out of the base, and soon after arrived at the hospital. Jax and Lily got pretty fixed up, and then left for Lily's mom's house. It was Christmas afternoon, so they went ahead and opened presents. Jax handed Lily her present. "Merry Christmas, Lily," he said with a grin.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/25/2014, 8:48 am

I looked up to Jax and gave a tiny smile. This would be the first time in two years it wasn't just me and my mom. I lifted the kid off the box and stared down at a squealing guinea pig in a bright yellow and blue cage. I picked up the cage and set it next to me. The guinea pig scuttled over to me and pressed his little pink nose on the cage. I turned to Jax and gave him the biggest hug I'd had ever given anyone,, even my mom, before. When I finally let go I turned around and started playing with the black and brown guinea pig. "What are you going to name him dear?" My mom asked politely. "Apollo." I answered right away. Jax and I glanced at each other and grinned. My mom rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I almost forgot." She smacked her forehead. She pulled out two small presents. One blue one and one yellow one. She handed the yellow box to me and the blue to Jax. "Open them." We tore open our gifted. Jax's had about ten pounds of drachmas in his. "To iris message your mother at camp." My mom whispered. In mine, I saw a necklace with two charms on it. A ruby sword and a ring with two amethysts on it. "Mom-" I started to say. "Your father gave that to me. I thought I would just wait for him to take it back but that didn't work. Honey. I've started dating again and I can't have something that'll make me guilty and-" I hugged her. Then I remembered other people in the room. I quickly let go. Jax offered to put the necklace on.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/25/2014, 6:27 pm

Jax was so happy. He looked at his mom, who was smiling back at him. "Well, Jax, I don't exactly have a present for you, since I didn't really think-" Jax interrupted her and said with a grin, "You being here is the best present I could ever have." Jax's mom's eyes glowed with happiness, as the four had the best Christmas ever. Soon the sun went down, and it became late. "Um, mom? Where are you going to stay?" he asked nervously. The bank probably took Jax's old house in Miami after no one had been there in years. Jax's mom still smiled, and said, "That's my Jaxon, always thinking ahead! I'm not sure where I will stay, but I'll figure something out, Jax. Don't you worry!" she said with a grin.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/25/2014, 8:55 pm

My mom clapped excitedly. "You can stay with me!" She squealed. "You can move into the guest room! Wait, I forgot your names, something. Kason…" my moms face looked as if she was thinking hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:54 pm