A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chacter Form

Lanney_and_Trainney

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-12-30

Chacter Form Empty Chacter Form

Post by Lanney_and_Trainney 12/31/2013, 6:10 pm

Name: Ariel Proder

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Brown with Light Brown Highlights

Height: 5'2''

Body Type: Slim

Skin Color: Pale

God Parent: Aphodite

Mortal Parent: Ashlyn Proder

Country of Origin: United States of America

Pets: None

Talents: A very good artist and singer.

Weapon**: A celestial bronze dagger named Proskeah and a shield named aprehendoes.

Personality: Ariel is very smart. She reading and writing. When she is ma she will either draw a picture or write a song to express her feelings. She does not like to be bothered when she is reading. She is not very good at meeting other people. Very violent when she is mad.

Flaws: She gets very angry easily. Not very good at making allies. Very insecure.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Charmspeak.

Life Before CHB*: Went to a public school. She wasn't very popular and was picked on a lot. she would spend most of her time reading or listening to music. She had 2 half-brothers and a stepmom that was really nice to her.

RP Example*: I walked across the school to get to my first class when I heard a noise sort of like a growl. I turned my head just in time to see a large wolf-like animal pounce at me. My only friend Emilia popped in and threw a knife like object at its heart. "C'mon Ariel we have to go now." She said. "We're gunna stop by your place 'n' tell ya dad that were going to Camp Half Blood." she said her accent thicker than usual. " An NO questions."

Any notes about your characters: She does not like attention.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Chacter Form Empty Re: Chacter Form

Post by Kendall 12/31/2013, 9:46 pm

I suppose her mortal parent is her step-mother? If so, where is her father?

Life Before CHB needs to be complete sentences. You also need to tell us how she got to camp.

We don't allow charmspeak.

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 12:30 pm