A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A New York City Adventure (Private)

Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

A New York City Adventure (Private) Empty A New York City Adventure (Private)

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/2/2014, 9:40 pm

After a long drive, Victorie stepped off her motorcycle and looked around at the New York street. It wasn't a well-known part of the city, but they could rest here for now. She turned to her frieds on the bike.
    "We're here!"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

A New York City Adventure (Private) Empty Re: A New York City Adventure (Private)

Post by moriarty 1/2/2014, 9:57 pm

I blinked a couple of times, and stepped off the bike. My legs were wobbly, and I grabbed onto Victorie's shoulder for support. I looked around. I didn't see anything magnificent yet. "Hooray! Oh gods." I lurched over, then sat down. As you can see, I don't travel well." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

A New York City Adventure (Private) Empty Re: A New York City Adventure (Private)

Post by Catos 1/2/2014, 10:03 pm

Stacey stepped out, remarkably unfased by what had happened.

"Well, that was fun," she smiled.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/2/2014, 10:08 pm

Victorie gave a bubbly laugh. "Well that was unexpected. I thought you'd be the sick one." She pointed to Stacey. Victorie sat down next to Amelia on the curb and motioned for Stacey to as well. "Okay. We need a game plan. Our objective? Flirtation and possible kissing."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 1/2/2014, 10:15 pm

Stacey smirked inside, compared to the Time Vortex, the bike ride was nothing. She looked over to Victorie, smiling.

"Maybe Amelia and I will, cant say anything about you Victorie."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/2/2014, 10:25 pm

Victorie smiled brightly. "What d'you mean by that?" She gave Stacey a sideways look. "I'm an Aphrodite kid, remember?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 1/2/2014, 10:28 pm

Stacey snorted in humour,

"We'll see. Wanna make a challenge out of it?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/2/2014, 10:31 pm

I smile, even though I'm still feeling quite sick. They both sat next to me on the curb. Great. I fly from Italy to New York no problem, but I can't take a bike ride to New York without feeling like throwing up. I said, all the while using hand gestures. I almost smacked Victorie in the face. Kissing? I'm good with kissing. And you guys are most definitely sisters. No one else would talk that way to Victorie. I've got a step-sister, and trust me, it ain't pretty. I grin and clap my hands. Soooo... Where to first?
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/2/2014, 10:37 pm

Victorie looked at Amelia. "Do you need some water or something? You look kinda sick." She examined Amelia up and down and came up with a diagnosis. "We should stop by a drugstore."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/3/2014, 9:30 am

No, I should be okay. I stood, blinked a couple of times, and looked back at Victorie. See? I'm fine. So where to? I sit back down, and tap my fingers on the curb.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 1/3/2014, 4:18 pm

"We could just walk around some parks and see where it takes us?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/3/2014, 6:28 pm

I look at Stacey. Well, yeah, but what parks? Central? Go see the Empire State Building? I need specifics. I tapped on my daggers strapped to my belt. I wonder what the mortals see through the mist.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 1/4/2014, 11:30 pm

"Central Park, definately. ive heard so many good things about it," Stacey sighed, a happy listless expression crossing her face.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/5/2014, 7:37 pm

Victorie grinned. "Alright! We can feed pigeons and cause disturbances and visit Cleopatra's needle-" she sighed happily. "It'll be so much fun. So do you guys want to stop somewhere first? Or go straight there? We could stop at a street fair on the way! Or get food from a vendor! I mean, there's so much to do in this city! My father used to take me here when he went for business, he's a chocolatier, you know. This is one of my favorite places on earth!" Victorie's speech got more animated as she pranced along the sidewalk, lost in her reverie.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 8:17 pm

"Whoa whoa. Calm down there, Vicky." I said putting my hands, palm out, towards her. "I mean, I'm excited too, but you need to calm yourself. Also, food. Food is good for me." I look down at my ever so slightly chubby fingers and sigh. Did anyone bring mortal money?
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/5/2014, 10:16 pm

Victorie grinned sheepishly. "Sorry. I get a little overexcited sometimes. As for money . . ." She pulled out her wallet from the pocket of her pink leather jacket. "Let's see . . . ten drachmas . . . two twenties . . . and about-" Victorie quickly counted her coins "-seventy cents in loose change." She smiled broadly. "I leave the camp a lot. You don't get far in the mortal world without money. So, what do you two want to eat?"
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 11:23 pm

I pulled my pockets inside out. "Well, I'm flat broke!I guess, except for a couple euros." I put my pockets back in and smile. I knew some about the mortal world, but not much about America. "I dunno. Is there a La Rosetta here?" I put my hands in my pockets. I suddenly remembered something. CRAP!! I need to go.. I'm soo sorry!! I hailed a cab, and went back to camp.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 1/24/2014, 6:26 pm

Victorie watched as the cab sped away. "What an adventure." She muttered to herself, not entirely sarcastic. The girl turned to Stacey and clapped her hands together.
    "Well. And then there was two." She sighed.
    "Stacey. I've been thinking. Being back in the city's made me remember how much I missed my father. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, he's in the city right now. The New England chocolatier's convention is going on as we speak. If I leave now, I can make it there to see him. And I think it's time for us to recouncil."
    She shrugged off her dusty pink motorcycle jacket and held it out to Stacey.
    "Thank you for coming with me. You're a very nice sister and I'm glad I met you. But I think my days of running are over, and I'd like to bequeath my motorcycle to you." She placed the jacket in Stacey's hands with a magnamonious gesture and hailed a cab.
    "I don't think I'll see you again. If you see Amelia at camp, tell her I said hello."
    Victorie grinned and blew Stacey a kiss. Then she stepped into the cab and sped away.

Last edited by Lady Arbitrary on 1/24/2014, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 1/24/2014, 6:29 pm

Stacey blinked twice and waved a thank you to the leaving girl. She raised an eyebrow as she mounted the bike and returned to camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:44 am