A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A shallow death

Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

A shallow death Empty A shallow death

Post by Jasper 1/4/2014, 3:22 pm

Sean Passion

Sean walked on the soft ground, probably from the wargames that happened here recently. Kids had died here before, even younger than him, fighting for 'fun', and practicing for the real things, monsters that were the bane of the demigod's existence. If the monsters never existed, then he'd be able to actually live a normal life. Good thing he was a month away from leaving camp, to try to live a normal life somewhere in california, so that he could still be close to the camp. Sean never really liked to be in New Rome, because with the Lares and other 'nice non-humans'.  Sean spotted a piece of random wood in front of him, and sat on it. Sean then looked up at the sky, hoping nothing above was looking back down.

Last edited by Slim Shady on 1/5/2014, 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

A shallow death Empty Re: A shallow death

Post by moriarty 1/4/2014, 3:34 pm

I walked onto the field, hoping for some peace so I could write poetry. I had just gotten to camp, but I had a little spot I liked to sit and think. To my surprise, there was someone sitting in my spot. This kid was looking up at the sky, not really paying attention.  He looked older, but I had no trouble confronting him. "Hey!What do you think you're doing?" He was in MY spot. MINE.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/4/2014, 3:57 pm

Sean Passion

"Wha?" Sean started to ask but was cut off as he fell of the the piece of wood surprised.  Sean then got up on his feet and stared at the smaller kid. "What do you mean 'what am I doing? Am I not allowed to sit here?" Sean asked looking down at the kid. Sean had a glare in his eyes, out of annoyance. The new campers here are bossy for no good reason, and the people are suppose to boss them around, they're rude to. Coming out of his thoughts, Sean began to talk again. " How about you take a  hike, I was here first" Sean finished and sat down again.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/4/2014, 4:22 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. And sit there all you want, but I'll probably just sit on top of you." I get really snarky when I get angry. His eyes flashed with annoyance. Suddenly I wondered if it was such a good idea to confront him in the first place. "Well this is my spot. So I suggest you git." I flared my nostrils, and realized my Kentucky accent slipped in. I disregarded it and continued glaring at this kid.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/4/2014, 5:03 pm

Sean Passion

"Your spot?" Sean asked "If it was, then you'd put up a sign, or signature on this thing." Sean continued "And Im not going to listen to a younger kid." Sean finished with a snort. Sean crossed his arms to say one last thing. "If you want this spot, then come take it!" Sean finished. Sean really didn't care about the seat, it was only the principle of his own honor, that kept him at the wood, that was surprising a hot spot to sit at.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/4/2014, 8:08 pm

"Yeah, my spot. And mind you, I did put my signature on it." I pointed to what seemed to be incoherent scribbles on the back of the stump. The other kid snorted. I clenched my fists, and tried to keep my anger under control. I bit the inside of my lip until it bled. Ya know what? I will. I gripped the hilt of my sword, and took a deep breath. I unsheathed my gladius. "I will." I looked at the engraving. I will be strong.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/4/2014, 10:08 pm

Sean Passion

Sean sighed, disgruntled. Why did everything at this camp have to lead to a Sword being drawn and people being cut like it was nothing. This was why he wanted a normal life, to be away from these people. Sean looked at the badly written words that he read as: CeoeUa. What'd that even mean? Her name, a weird one, definitely a foreign one. "That does not matter." Sean said, drawing his own short sword(pretty much a gladius, but shaped differently. Sean didn't see any other way, this person was angry about this chunk of wood, that had their name on it. "If you think that piece of wood is worth it, then charge." Sean said comely, but on the inside he was actually scared. Although he was one of the older people at camp, he wasn't good at fighting, at all, hopefully, They're not good either. Sean finished his thoughts, then readied for a battle he was most likely going to loose, over a seat.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/4/2014, 10:59 pm

The kid sighed. Did he think I wasn't serious? He drew his sword, which looked like a standard gladius, but a bit off. Yeah, I think its worth it. Everything meaningful to me happened sitting on that stump. His eyes flashed with nervousness. You know what? This is dumb. Lets just call this off. I lowered my sword, then swung at his stomach.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/5/2014, 12:11 am

Sean Passion

Sean blinked, when he heard the person say that they weren't going to do anything. Sean almost smiled, here was someone with reason. That was before he felt a stinging senstation on his stomach. Sean looked down, and of coarse saw blood flowing out. Blood itself was never able to knock him unconscious, but he suddenly felt tired, probably losing too much blood loss. Sean fell to his knees, holding his stomach tightly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 12:19 am

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod. Not blood. Nope nope nope. Why do I do this to myself? I looked away from him, on his knees, and holding his stomach. Why do I do this to myself? I dropped my sword, and closed my eyes, and looked down for a moment. I looked back up, and he was still bleeding. I picked up my sword, and stabbed at the center of his stomach. Be strong.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/5/2014, 12:26 am

Sean Passion

"What are you do-" Sean started but stopped as the person stabbed him again. Sean screamed in pain. Sean could almost feel the food he ate that day coming back up.  Sean spat out blood. and in a pain scream Sean finished his sentence. "doing.. what are you doing?" Sean said in one long breath.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 12:11 pm

Being done with you. I had no idea where this rage came from. I felt like he had violated a huge part of me. Get up and fight like a man. I spat at his feet. At this point, I would have no problem killing him. I may have just gotten to camp, I may not be claimed yet, but I do have morals. I will earn his respect, even if he's a head taller, and twice as wide as me.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/5/2014, 1:56 pm

Sean Passion

Fight like  a man? Sean asked himself. Sean didn't even have his sword in his hands. It was right below right hand, but he couldn't reach it without bending, and having the sword that was within him go deeper.  Sean grabbed the sword that was in him, and tried to push against the force of his opponents, to get the sword out of him, then he'd be able to get his own sword and somehow fight back. While trying to push, he felt weak and fell forward on the sword, with great pain. Sean laid on his back, and spat out more blood. Now he knew that he was most likely going to die, One month from retirement, and over a stupid seat.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 5:17 pm

I pulled my sword out of his body. It was covered in blood, and I had to look away, so I myself wouldn't throw up. I wiped it off with the edge of my shirt and almost vomited. I could tell he was suffering, so much so that I just wanted to end it for him. He spat out more blood, and I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath, and sheathed my sword. I can't kill a person. But I can leave them to die.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/5/2014, 6:43 pm

Sean Passion

Sean felt really bad now. Wishing he'd be dead now, and not later. Sean spat out even more blood. "Please, kill me!" Sean managed to yell. Sean tried to get up, but was futile, and laid back down. Sean's vision began to turn black, as he watched the sky. Why can't I die already? Sean asked himself, jealous of those who were already dead before him.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 7:08 pm

I turned my back and started to walk away when he cried out. I sighed, and turned around to look at him. He was clearly in pain, and I wanted to end his suffering. "How? I don't know much about killing!" I asked, when a small voice in the back of my head said 'Aim for the heart.' I walked up to this kid, thought about how I was killing him over a seat, and brought my sword down and stopped. My sword hovered shakily over his heart. "I... I can't!"
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 1/5/2014, 7:20 pm

Sean Passion

Sean watched as he saw the sword stop above his chest. Everything now seemed to go slowly. Like a dream. Sean then, what he thought, slowly reached for the sword, when he found his mark, he grabbed the person's sword hilt, over the person's, He then took all the strength and brought the sword upon himself. Sean first felt a sharp pain his chest, then nothing. Sean slowly closed his eyes, about thirty seconds after the sword went through his chest, his mind stopped, his limbs went limp, and his blood stopped flowing.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 1/5/2014, 8:13 pm

He reached up and grabbed the hilt of my sword, almost like he was guiding my hand. He brought the sword down onto his chest. "NO!!" He slowly closed his eyes, and in that moment, I knew he was dead. I reached down and touched his face. "I did this. I did this." I muttered to myself repeatedly. He was ice cold. No amount of healing could bring him back. I stepped back, and walked away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:46 am