A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You fight like a kitten! [PRIVATE]

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

You fight like a kitten! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: You fight like a kitten! [PRIVATE]

Post by moriarty 2/3/2014, 10:01 pm

I looked down at my feet, my bangs falling into my eyes. I pushed them out of the way, only to have them fall in my face again. I meant to think it, but it ended up coming out my mouth instead. Speaking to my bangs, I grumbled, "You know, sometimes I just want to take a scissors and destroy you." I clenched my teeth together and looked up, only to realize the statement had come out of my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hand, then slowly uncovered it. "Sorry. I was talking to my bangs." I tucked my bangs behind my ears. I heard her ask me if we could hang out. I heard it, but it took me a few seconds to process what she was saying. I blinked a couple of times. I looked around, trying to see if there was someone else I could talk to. There wasn't. "Y... Yeah. That sounds great." I didn't know what to say. She was actually inviting me somewhere. I didn't think I would ever get a chance to hang out with her again.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

You fight like a kitten! [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: You fight like a kitten! [PRIVATE]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/5/2014, 6:37 pm

Astrid only giggled. She was threatened almost everyday, and never by such cute people, so it was okay. Plus, scissors were no match to her gloves. She took a while to realize that Aurora as talking to her bangs. It was alright, again, because crazy people are the best ones. "Kay. So... Where would you like to go? I'm free for the rest of the month." Astrid's feline eyes were shining. She wasnt expecting the girl to accept such strange invitement, but now that she did, the lovesick daughter of Bast was hopeful. Then, she wondered what were her own intentions. Yeah, she knew that didn't want to be only nice friends with that girl, and she thought she made that obvious by asking her for an actual date. But from that point, it would be better to keep calm and go slowly.

Last edited by High Warlock of Brooklyn on 2/5/2014, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/5/2014, 7:20 pm

I started to get really happy. I've made only a few friends at camp and I was excited to have a new one. I was interested in a relationship with Astrid, of course, but she didn't seem to be "rainbow" as Maddy called it back home. My face broke into a big grin. "Anywhere is fine. Maybe we could go for coffee or something." I tried to keep my cool, but just couldn't keep it in. I started laughing like a maniac and doubled over. I grabbed only Astrid's shoulder suddenly so I wouldn't fall over. My laugh transformed into a snort, and that snort changed into me just smiling and convulsing because I ran out of breath. I took a deep breath and looked at Astrid again. "Sorry. I'll be done now." I bit the inside of my lip to keep from laughing again.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 2/13/2014, 6:16 pm

OOC: Sorry... I went back to school and, for the last days, either I was studying or I was sleeping. I hope you understand.

Astrid also grinned and had to control herself not to laugh along with her. Which was weird, because bubbly people like Aurora used to annoy her. That girl was different, she was contagious. Maybe she could bring some sunshine into Astrid's life. Almost unconsciously, Astrid grabbed her hand and squeezed it affectionately. By that moment, she realized she should have left a few minutes before, but at least now she would leave happier than ever. "I know this undeground café in San Francisco. It has a pretty cool decor. Maybe I could take you there, maybe tomorrow at 6... If you don't mind." Astrid's cheeks were getting warm again. Stop. You're finally nailing it. "Ok? I gotta go now. We could meet at your cabin... I could get you there. Was she acting like a guy? Meh, those were just stereotypes. It wasn't really necessary to say goodbye, so Astrid just let go of Aurora's hand after a while and left, feeling ridiculous bubbly.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/13/2014, 8:58 pm

Astrid started laughing too. Huh. Maybe she does have feelings. She grabbed my hand. I was a little startled by her affection, but just accepted it and squeezed back. "Sounds great." I smiled. I felt unexplicibly happy and safe around Astrid. We stood in silence for a few moments, then she let go of my hand and left. I waved as she left, then followed after. As soon as I was out of the arena, I sprinted back towards my cabin, feeling as giddy as ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:43 pm