A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
nix
Chuck
Jordan
Arik
xXSpiritXx
9 posters

xXSpiritXx's Character form

xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

xXSpiritXx's Character form Empty xXSpiritXx's Character form

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/24/2012, 1:22 pm

Name: Skylar Sulivan
    Race/ethnicity: English
    Skin Tone: Very Pale
    Eye Color: Purple
    Hair Color: Jet black
    Hair Length: Falls just behind her knees
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Body Type: Fit
    Mortal Parent: Patrick
    Godly Parent: Hecate
    Place of Birth: London, England
    Date of Birth: October 31st, 1995
    Weapon: Stygian Scythe given to her by Hecate for the solstice. Hidden form a gorgeous lace choker with a purple stone that glows in the presence of monsters. Grimoire (spell book).
    Armor: Wears none
    Powers: Uses elemental magic can be done 10x a day (The larger the radius the more she is drained)She could grow a small flower from a seed, start a fire, stir the water or freeze it, rustle leaves etc. At a larger radius she could make a large fire, knock some tree's down, create a massive gust of wind or medium twister, make a whirlpool, her influence of shadows from normal shadow travel to using them to a make a pit to engulf a monster.; healing minor wounds such as cuts and small fractures or stabilizing large wounds until further assistance can be provided for 10 minutes. Can shadow travel up to 6x a day up to 20ft. Able to communicate with animals associated with Hecate; nocturnal or dark animals such as Ravens/Crows, Cats, Wolves, Owls.
    Pets: Salem (Male). Feisty talking black cat with an attitude and purple eyes. Looks over her and has a collar similar to Skylar's choker that permits him to shadow travel 4x a day.
    Skills/Talents: An incredible artist; she loves to draw/paint Gothic style fantasy. Making home made remedies. Worked a magic "act" at Renaissance fairs in London.
    Flaws: Prone to extreme depression, is extremely shy around new people, hates being alone unless she's meditating, When she loses her temper Skylar also loses control of her powers and the shadow's manipulate her.
    Strengths: Strategy in battle, Familiarity with nature, Night vision.
    Weaknesses: Severe trust/abandonment issues, Paranoia, Often lashes out when she's angry.
    Fears: Losing her friends, being alone or abandoned, the shadows taking over her body, hates being called names.
    Personality: Very wise, shy and un-trusting towards new people, friendly and kind to those she cares about, protective, loyal. Is often mistaken for someone who hates people and society and would rather sit in the dark; she is quite the opposite she likes to be around people (that she knows) and she hates sitting alone in the dark, for if she loses control the shadows will take her.
    Accent/Dialect: English accent.
    Likes: Anything dark and creepy, Tea, Candles/Incense, knowledge. Loves to read and write. Sketching/Painting. Her favorite band is Escape The Fate. Loves shopping. Skylar always enjoys reading to gather new information, especially about magic or anything to do with it. Will often go for midnight strolls through the forest, she finds it relaxing.
    Dislikes: Bullies, Narcissistic people, Being called a freak. People who look at her funny, preppy people. Warm and Pastel colors.
    Social Status (e.g. loner, popular): Likes to be alone in her room from time to time but enjoys the company of her friends. Glares at people who look at her like she's a freak/outcast (which is most).
    Appearance: Dark, mysterious, Goth-Emo, un-nerving. Someone you wouldn't think is friendly more of the "If you bother me i'll cut you." looks. Very quiet in public so she is often mistaken to be a loner.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Usual Year Rounder but visits her family during most holidays and parts of the summer.
    Years at Camp: 3 years
    Life Before CHB:

Mischievous in her youth Skylar often using magic on those who bullied others. She lived with her dad in London and her half brother James (Mother Renne deceased.) until she was 14. A few houses down lived a boy Skylar's age named Zane. They played together often because her father got along with Zane's mother Elizabeth.  One day at a local park older boys were bullying Zane (who hadn't yet found his strength and rebellious attitude). Skylar being herself set their pants on fire. Zane had watched in awe then shadow traveled to her side. They've been best friends ever since. (Zane has always had feelings for Skylar but has never admitted it). One day James (5 at the time) was kidnapped by a minotaur; so Skylar and Zane set out to rescue him. After they successfully rescued James both Skylar and Zane left for CHB, knowing their families would be safer if they weren't there. Over the years in CHB Skylar has nearly perfected her craft and made great allies who she can proudly call her friends as well as her family. Camp has changed her once morbid out look on life to more of an optimistic one, although the pessimist in her is firmly set in her personality. She visits her dad and brother as often as she can.

Role-playing Example:

It's the day after Christmas, I walked down the stairs dragging my feet as I went. I didn't want to leave my dad and James. They were waiting for me in the car.

I looked out the window to see a snow covered London, and smiled "I already feel homesick." I sighed loudly and made my way to the car. I slid into the back seat next to James eleven years old now, how he had grown; he held me tight and buried his face in my jacket and cried saying "Please don't go." I squeezed him tightly I'll be back soon." a single tear ran down my face.

Daddy turned around and joined in, hugging me so tight I could barely breathe. "We'll miss you" he said softly his voice trembling.

"I'll miss you too, I love you both." I fought back tears, I couldn't let James see me cry. Salem was curled up in the passengers seat sound asleep; which is good otherwise he would complain about traffic.

It was time to head to the airport, my holiday was over; Camp Half Blood beckoned me home.
    Notes: Has bat wings tattooed on her back.

Very close with her younger brother James, Zane her best friend, Dez her boyfriend, Catos her half brother, and Olivia her best friend.

Last edited by xXSpiritXx on 1/14/2013, 6:28 pm; edited 10 times in total
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

xXSpiritXx's Character form Empty xXSpiritXx : Anastasia's Re-make

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/24/2012, 5:03 pm

Name: Anastasia Volkov
    Race/ethnicity: Russian
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Eye Color: Silver
    Hair Color: Hot Pink
    Hair Length: Just below her ribs
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 128 lbs
    Body Type: Thin/Muscled
    Mortal Parent: Svetlana
    Godly Parent: Ares
    Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
    Date of Birth: June 18th, 1996
    Weapon: CB hammer disguised as a cross necklace.
    Armor: Wears none
    Powers: Exerts a menacing red aura when fighting causes her to go berserk, while berserk she is so enraged she will break the bones of her closest friend if they stand in her way. the only one who can calm her rages is Vlad. In this state she has enhanced strength and heightened abilities. Can be done 2x a day for 10 minutes each time. Limits (Hell hound five feet tall, sort of the size of a full-grown Great Dane. Creatures 9 to 10 feet, about as wide as an SUV.)
    Pets: Vlad (Male) talking black wolf. Fiercely aggressive and protective. Has a small chunk missing from his right ear and a few battle scars.
    Skills/Talents: Stealth, Martial Arts/Weapons expert, Interrogation, Excellent reflexes, Fluent in multiple languages, good at gambling.
    Flaws: Volatile, Holds a grudge, Vicious, Egotistical, Vain, Stubborn, Rude, Forceful, doesn't like to take no for an answer.
    Strengths: Anything related to fighting, tactical games.
    Weaknesses: Her friends/family, attachment, partial arthritis.
    Fears: Terrified of shots and hospitals, getting scars, showing vulnerability.
    Personality: Very tactical and wise thinks of life as a chess game. Rebellious, always looking for a new fight; which isn't hard to find with her attitude. Can be very kind although the assassin in Anastasia often creates problems for her. She's also an adrenaline junkie. Strong willed, likes to play mind games. Sends out a "you don't want to mess with her vibe." Much like Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow.
    Accent/Dialect: Russian
    Likes: Knives, ancient weaponry, sports cars, target practice, working out. Likes to listen to techno music and go to raves. Enjoys waterfall jumping, parasailing, hunting, driving too fast, skydiving, white water rafting, watching action movies and making fun of them.
    Dislikes: Stuck up people, slow learners, people who can't hold their own in a fight, Losing, people who are rude and disrespectful.
    Social Status (e.g. loner, popular): Well know for her abilities but disliked by many for her attitude. Likes to work alone because others get in the way. Her very few friends are the only exception to this rule.
    Appearance: Someone who's bad side you don't want to be on. Punk-Scene. Eyes that make you squirm. Stands out in a crowd unless she's trying to blend in. Sultry, knows she's attractive and uses it to her advantage.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year rounder, very rarely visits her mother.
    Years at Camp: 6 years
    Life Before CHB: She was trained as an Assassin from birth. Her family is one of the best in the world at what they do. Anastasia didn't agree with the lifestyle but learned to like it; as long as she was helping others and not just a killer for higher. Her mother re-married her step dad Alec but his brother Ivan had him imprisoned somewhere; forcing Svetlana to be his "wife". Ivan was harsh and forced her to kill anyone that he saw fit, twisting family business from good assassins to the bad kind. As she got older instead of being a normal murderer for higher she helped those who were weak like her family used to. Ivan realizing what she had been up to despised this and threatened her mother holding her prisoner. Though Svetlana was just as well trained as Anastasia Ivan fought dirty. The Volkov's despised Ivan but did his biding for the sake of Alec and Svetlana. Anastasia had to obey him lest her mother and Alec suffer the consequences. As she grew in age she realized she was unlike the rest of her family, stronger much stronger. With the help of her companion Vlad she went to her mother's chamber for answers. That is when she told Anastasia of her father and how she was a demi god. Anastasia escaped with her mother to America(at age eight), vowing to return and put and end to Ivan, finding Alec, and to restore her mother as the rightful leader of the Volkov Assassins. To restore honor to her families name. On her tenth birthday decided to go to camp half blood.
    Role-playing Example:

Anastasia walked quietly through the forest not making a sound "Vlad...." she called quietly.

Vlad answered in a muffled growl "yes...I see them..." he appeared from the shadows.

"Fowl creatures." she spat. Anastasia pulled CB daggers from her boots. "Let's pay them a visit..." the air around her vibrated the red aura engulfed Ana filling her with more power.

Vlad bared his teeth "After you."

"With pleasure." Anastasia threw her daggers at each harpie. A direct hit to the larger one's neck, killing it instantly with a loud screeching cry of death. The smaller one was faster and knocker the dagger away now furious and coming right at her. "Wait for it..."

The harpie was ten feet away and closing..."NOW!"

Vlad sprang up into the air; sinking his teeth into the birds wing. they hit the ground hard.

Ana quickly drove a knife into it's skull and it was no more. "You okay?"

Vlad shook the dust from his body "Sore but fine."

Notes: Has a tattoo in Russian down her spine that says "Fight for what you believe in."

Last edited by xXSpiritXx on 1/9/2013, 5:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

xXSpiritXx's Character form Empty Re: xXSpiritXx's Character form

Post by Arik 12/25/2012, 12:00 am

Please add more detail to your form; especially in the appearance section.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/25/2012, 8:52 pm

Edited. Also i'm mainly re-making this just to have more detailed descriptions of my characters not so much for drachma. So if i'm awarded drachma great if not well I have a form i'm pleased with.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

xXSpiritXx's Character form Empty xXSpiritXx Roxy's Re-make

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/30/2012, 11:45 pm

Name: Roxy Flanagan
    Race/ethnicity:Irish
    Skin Tone:Slightly tan
    Eye Color:Orange/Brown
    Hair Color:Red
    Hair Length:To the small of her back
    Height:5'3
    Weight:125 lbs
    Body Type:Fit
    Mortal Parent:Duke
    Godly Parent:Hestia
    Place of Birth:Dublin, Ireland
    Date of Birth: August 6th 1996
    Weapon:Sling shot that shoots greek fire balls or normal fire balls(1 inch 80 degrees minimum size/6 inches 120 degrees max size), A katana made of fire (150 degrees) disguised as a ruby ring.
    Armor:Wears none
    Powers:Can't be burned or set on fire. Can start fires/Stop fires not started by other peoples powers. Small 3ft diameter 400 degrees (8x a day 20 minutes) Medium 500 degrees 6ft diameter (4x a day 6 minutes 8-10 ft diameter 600 degrees (2x a day 2 minutes). When she gets angry her skin gets hot enough to burn you if you touch her or she touches you.
    Pets:Talking Komodo dragon Draco (Male) Solstice Gift from Hestia
    Skills/Talents:Starting fires (Duh) Making fireworks, Cooking/Cleaning, starting fights, fencing, Hospitality, waitressing, fire eating/breathing.
    Flaws:Short temper, very annoying, slightly rude, slight claustrophobia, cocky, over protective.
    Strengths:Sword fighting, boxing, herding cattle, cooking/cleaning, arm wrestling.
    Weaknesses:She's hasty and often forgets to look before she leaps, her protectiveness makes her slightly overbearing, doesn't like the cold.
    Fears:Being smothered by people or tight spaces, the ocean, clowns, fear of freezing, messes.
    Personality:Very kind and generous. Although she's a daughter of Hestia she is cocky and likes to pick fights. Since her father owns Flaming Flanagan's Fireworks she is a pyrotechnic expert and loves to start fires. Easily approachable, friendly, and loves to talk.
    Accent/Dialect:Irish accent
    Likes:Fireworks, cooking/cleaning, Draco&Emil, her family and friends. Loves country music. Reading, and writing calligraphy. Likes to make stained glass. Loves making people happy.
    Dislikes:Large bodies of water, elevators, the circus, being cold.
    Social Status (e.g. loner, popular):She's very friendly and makes friends easily. Although her attitude causes drama.
    Appearance:Happy go lucky; sweet girl. Dresses in warm bright colors but is often in all black so soot doesn't dirty her clothes. Looks like an easy target but is more than capable of taking care of herself.
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year rounder but takes time off to visit her family.
    Years at Camp:8 years
    Life Before CHB:Her father Duke owns a firework company called Flamming Flanagan's Fireworks he met Hestia at one of his shows. Roxy has always loved fire and had her mother's gift for cooking. From age two she'd play in the fireplace throwing hot coals on the carpet. As she grew up she helped her dad at the company shop making beautiful fireworks dedicating them to her mom. She had trouble in school because she didn't tolerate bullies and would beat them up. Also she often got so mad she'd set off the schools smoke detectors. None the less she's a straight A student and was always very well kempt. Roxy has two older brothers Kallen (18) and Declan (19) from her father's first marriage (divorce; then came Roxy) and two younger brothers Collin (12) and Brody (14) from his second marriage (another divorce). The boys don't see their mother's. Duke's sister Fiona looks after them mostly as she hasn't married and lives with them. She started going to camp half blood at age eight. On summer vacations back home she preforms in a traveling fire troupe that works Renaissance fairs all over England.
    Role-playing Example:

Draco scolded Roxy "Bee careful there'ssss alot of treesss here."

"Relax Draco no worries." she grinned deviously as she lit the fire work. "Fire in the hole!"

Draco watched as the fuse ignited and the firework shot up into the air. It exploded into a huge komodo dragon. "Very niccce."

"Told ya it wouldn't start a forest fire."

Draco glared "Last time it did."

"That was different..." Roxy pouted "An I put it out..."

Draco snorted "That was you usssing one that wasss too big in a foressst with tall treesss."

"Whatever." Roxy stuck her tongue out at him.

Notes:She has a tattoo of a heart on her ribs with "Home is where the heart is." written above it with Fireworks exploding all around it.

Last edited by xXSpiritXx on 1/14/2013, 6:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/31/2012, 12:12 pm

I'm going to ask you to remove the color in your form. I can't read it.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Jordan 12/31/2012, 12:20 pm

You need more detail. We have a word minimum of 1000 words on these forms. You're about 400 words short.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/31/2012, 1:15 pm

Sorry I removed the color.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/31/2012, 1:44 pm

I added more details
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/31/2012, 2:33 pm

There is a word minimum on this form. You should have at least 1000 words before we will check it. This is called a descriptive form for a reason.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/31/2012, 2:35 pm

There is a word minimum on this form. You should have at least 1000 words before we will check it. This is called a descriptive form for a reason.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 12/31/2012, 4:19 pm

I suppose if you don't want the drachmas, you don't have to reach 1000 words, but I highly encourage you to do so. (1000 words is not really that hard with this form, I promise.)

Can you explain your powers a bit more? They sound quite vague.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/31/2012, 10:46 pm

edited
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/31/2012, 10:56 pm

edited
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/31/2012, 11:17 pm

edited
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/1/2013, 2:49 pm

I don't think I'd allow her to savagely break people's bones.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/1/2013, 2:58 pm

This form is still well under 1000 words, but I'll check it still if you're not going for drachmas, like I did the other one.

40 degrees and 50 degrees are pretty low for fire temperatures. The rest of your temperatures are also quite low, unless you mean Celsius, but even then they are quite low.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 1/1/2013, 9:58 pm

It's more of a figure of speech, i'm not saying that other characters won't be able to protect themselves from her while she's berserk.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 1/4/2013, 9:17 pm

would you please give me temperatures suitable for her?
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 1/5/2013, 12:54 pm

400 degrees is usually our limit for fire. (It's about that hot for a campfire)
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 1/6/2013, 12:26 pm

Temperatures edited
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/8/2013, 8:57 pm

Your weapon's fire powers are still quite low. Fix that, please.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/8/2013, 10:19 pm

At 5'6" and 120 lbs, she would be considered slightly underweight. Perhaps you should alter height, weight, or body type.

Most powerful spell? How many times a day can she use elemental magic?

What is the longest time she could stabilize a wound for? Worst wound she could heal?

What is the maximum distance for shadow travel?

Talking to animals would be a power. Also, be more specific with what kinds of animals she would be able to talk to.

You never really explained how she met Zane in your life before chb.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 1/8/2013, 10:21 pm

Hmm... Still quite powerful for being able to do it 6x a day.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 1/9/2013, 5:46 pm

Edited it to 2x a day for 10 minutes each time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content