A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Empty But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/15/2014, 11:51 pm

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Tumblr_inline_mqxr0kl2iF1qz4rgp

What in hell was Nicholas Carver doing? He went to the bathroom, dyed his hair, and finally cut it all in 20 minutes. Well, at least that'd what it felt like to the ADHD son of Anubis. The 17 year old was out searching for his old friend. He couldn't find him in any of the trees he'd looked through. He sat at the base of a tree and thought What if he's- no, stop it. He sighed and looked down at his tie. Why didn't he wear his usual bow tie? No one-not even he- knew. He then eyed his trousers. They were a shade of black that was very dark. He would describe it as "Dark abyss". He looked back at his watch eyeing it every 30 seconds waiting for something- for anything to come that Cicero was there.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Empty Re: But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private

Post by Kevin 2/16/2014, 12:28 am

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Tumblr_inline_mnj9ajAQp21rompwx
    Cicero was finished with the girl who murdered his squirrel friends. It made him sad, really. Cicero huffed as he carefully climbed onto a branch and into another tree, muttering. "Goodness, what a rude camper. The squirrels didn't deserve it and it was not fair! Some people just make Cicero so mad... In the bad way, that is!" He said to himself, letting out frustrated sighs and then a maniacal laugh. Eventually, Cicero rested on a tree branch with no squirrels, looking around. He sighed, running his fingers through his red hair. "The squirrels are Cicero's friends... The squirrels are Cicero's only friends..." He murmured, bringing his legs to his chest and wrapping his thin arms around them. The son of Mania failed to notice the other boy sitting at the base of the tree, who was in fact his only actually human friend, though Cicero thought he was dead.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Empty Re: But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/16/2014, 10:28 pm

Nicholas Carver ran to the tree Cicero was in and climbed up, sitting in the branch next to him panting from the run. "Cicero Crux, Son of Mania, i'm back." He said 

OOC: I'm sorry, I must "sleep". I'll be back in like 5-10 minutes, gorgeous. ;)
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 2/16/2014, 11:23 pm

Cicero almost fell out of the tree as the other demi-god. The sudden appearance scared the crap out of him. "Who are you?! And why do you know Cicero?!" He spat out defensively, drawing his daggers and tensing. Cicero was honestly frightened by this demi-god. He knew his name and his god parent, which was enough for the madman to think he was a stalker, as no one really paid attention to Cicero. Except for these other two particular demi-gods he had met sometime back. They hadn't talked for all that long, but Cicero had considered both of them his "friends"... Especially Nick, whom he'd recently started to reminisce. Cicero bit his lip and backed up, careful with his footing so he didn't walk right out of the tree.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/16/2014, 11:30 pm

Nicholas laughed slightly "I guess I should introduce myself.....again." He smiled and said "I'm The Doctor." He winked and held out your hand "I died, came back to life, I was a demigod again except with Anubis, Aarya dumped me, and here we are. The old friends back together." He laughed "Put the silly daggers down Cicero, why would I hurt you? We're friends, aren't we?" He looked at the son of Mania with a gleam in his eye almost...a love gleam. He turned his American accent into an English accent "It's alright Cicero."

OOC: almost...a love gleam OMFG
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 2/18/2014, 12:46 am

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Tumblr_inline_mnpd7wOQ6v1rompwx
    Cicero narrowed his eyes further at the laugh. "Introduce yourself again? What...? Cicero does not understand!" The madman responded, daggers still gripped tightly in his hands. He looked almost like a snake getting ready to strike, and in theory, he kind of was. At least in the sense that he was ready to slash this other demi-god's throat at any given moment. The look Cicero had on his face was something like the look someone gets when they a) realize something or b) are about to get hit by a bus. He simply stood there, listening to the other demi-god's tale with wide hazel eyes. The son of Mania didn't realize he still had his daggers out and ready and only put them away as the Doctor reminded him. "Yes, yes... Cicero remembers... Cicero remembers very well." He said with an odd tone; distrust mixed with doubt, fear, and a hint of relief too. The madman didn't catch the gleam in Nick's eye, given he was too doubtful to really notice any gleams of any sort. Cicero stayed silent for a while... and it was a first. However, he suddenly started to be rather loud and angry. "How can you tell Cicero it is alright! Cicero became attached to someone and then this someone up and died! Do you know how that made Cicero feel? DO YOU?" Cicero yelled, hazel eyes narrowed again.

((the gif is there for my amusement, plus it sort of matches my post))
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/18/2014, 8:42 am

Nicholas looked at Cicero with his sad eyes "Cicero, I know how you feel. Do YOU know how it is to die then come back for you best friends and find out you have to wait 17 years to meet them again and come back to finally get dumped by someone you love so much that you died for them?" Nicholas's sad shade of brown eyes looked down at the bark and Cicero could probably notice the few tears running down Nicholas's face "Nicholas. Call me Nick. Son of Anubis."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 2/20/2014, 6:51 pm

Cicero looked away from Nick, his breathing slow, as if he were trying to calm himself down. The madman backed up a bit as Nick continued with his response, which definitely made Cicero feel guilty. "But you are Cicero's only friend." He said quietly, looking down at the ground instead of at the other demi-god. When his hazel eyes moved up slightly, he spotted the tears and soon found himself wiping them off Nick's cheeks. "Okay, Nicholas... Cicero would rather call you Doctor." The son of Mania sad with a genuine smile, very different than the crazy ones he usually gave.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/21/2014, 11:37 am

Nicholas looked up to Cicero wiping away the tears. "Y-Yeah, The Doctor. And you're my only friend." Nicholas then did something that surprised himself. He leaned in and kissed Cicero. Maybe that's why things haven't felt right all these years he thought. He felt like everything was okay right then. With Cicero. Cicero and he had first met when Cicero got stuck in a tree and he- CHarlie had saved him. Now, Nicholas knew why he had saved Cicero. He saved him because he had liked him. Nicholas now started to accept the fact that he liked Cicero. Cicero's smile showed that he was just a loveable so of Mania. So very loveable. He was so loveable that Nicholas- out of all people was able to fall in love with him. For a while, he had denied it though. Maybe- Maybe Cicero thinks the same way as I do. Maybe he likes me too. Maybe though. That isn't a yes. Remember Doc, this is NOT a yes. Not yet at least. He might say no. Remember that. He might say no. he thought quietly in his head, still kissing the son of Mania.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 2/23/2014, 5:37 pm

Cicero's hazel eyes widened at the kiss. He'd never been kissed before by anyone or for any reason so he didn't know what to do or how to respond. The madman tensed slightly, not returning the kiss just yet. It felt so... unnatural at first. Cicero was confused and flustered by the gesture, and wasn't sure whether it was good or not. Cicero could deduce that it was good, but still. He's never been kissed until then. Did Cicero like it though? That's what the son of Mania was wondering, debating whether or not he even should reciprocate the action and the feelings. He knew he did somewhat with the feelings but didn't actually know how to kiss. Apparently the Doctor did, but he had to remind himself of that girlfriend he had at one point. She was kind of pushy and rude, thought Cicero at one point. However, Cicero soon started to panic. He could feel his face flush pink and grow hot. Crap crap crap... The madman panicked internally, pulling out of the kiss he really didn't know how to return, as in he didn't know how to kiss; literally.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/28/2014, 8:20 pm

OOC: I liked his faceclaim before. Pretend he never dyed his hair.

BIC:
    But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Large

All that Nicholas did was smile like a goof

OOC: Now go post for Nauren you beautiful goof <333333333333333333
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/1/2014, 10:28 pm

{Good. Darren Criss is much better than whoever you had previously bc then the fc's look much closer in age. X3 Plus, you can't get gifs like that with that other kid}

Cicero simply stared. He still didn't how to react. He stood there on the branch, staring at Nick with a dazed expression. It took him a moment to get his sh!t together before he moved forward, seizing Nicholas's lips in an incorrect kiss. It was his best try though, given he didn't know how.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/1/2014, 10:47 pm

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts Private  Tumblr_inline_mg74ouo1GU1rpsp36

Nicholas pulled away "You don't how do you?" Nicholas made a kissing face "Just do that and everything will be fine." He winked at the son of mania and leaned back into the kiss.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/1/2014, 11:18 pm

Cicero shook his head and looked away, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. He looked back at Nick as he made the kissing face, which made him mutter a curse under his breath. He closed his eyes and tried to kiss correctly, but failed again. "Maybe Cicero should just not kiss. Cicero was not made for such things." The son of Mania said with a slight shrug.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/9/2014, 12:51 pm

Nicholas stood up and jumped off the tree "I really can't do this." he said and ran off

OOC: REJECTED. I feel bad now...
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 3/12/2014, 4:19 pm

Cicero tilted his head slightly, watching the other demi-god run. He wasn't sure what to feel exactly. Sad? But he didn't... Angry? No, he didn't feel that either... Perhaps confused. Cicero nodded, deciding that he felt confused. Maybe he hadn't had stronger feelings for Nicholas and Nicholas obviously didn't have them them anymore for him, which Cicero found to be the most confusing thing out of this situation. The son of Mania shrugged slightly and climbed down from the tree as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:33 am