A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Random cliff in the woods

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Random cliff in the woods Empty Random cliff in the woods

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 4:49 pm

Max always liked the woods. Kind of in a way. He looked at the trees as he walked by, all of the leaves had fallen off because of the winter. Suddenly he stopped, because he had just happened to run into the edge of a cliff. " What is a cliff doing in the middle or a forest? " He asked himself. Max kicked a rock over the edge, and watched it fall all of the way down.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Random cliff in the woods Empty Re: Random cliff in the woods

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 4:53 pm

Marie was perched in a nearby tree, looking up at the stars. She had heard some boy ask, himself she guessed, why there was a random cliff in the middle of the forest, and Marie had wondered that herself, but thought it a good place to climb a tree. "I don't know." Marie said, jumping from the tree and landing a few feet behind the boy, hoping not to startle him over the cliff.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 4:57 pm

" Oh my Gods! Hi random stranger! Look at this random cliff I found, you could totally die fallind down from that cliff...Heheheh " Max now realized that he had probably just made this coversation almost 2é times awkward than kt had to be. " Anyways, hello, I am Max, son of Epione. And you are? "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 5:03 pm

"I suppose someone could die... we should probably put up warnings or something... Someone might just walk off and not even notice. Maybe stay in the air a while... like in cartoons!" Marie smiled, she was rarely seen without smiling. "I am Marie, daughter of Ourania. I like starzzz"
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 5:08 pm

" I like stars to! We should probably put a sign up. I mean I could easily right now trip over a pebble and fall to my death. Well, pleasure to meet you Marie. " Max grabbed a stick and stuck it into the ground. " See here we have a sign for now until we can tell anyone about our cliff stituation. Well, how far down do you think it is? " Max looked over the gigantic cliff and almost fell. " Wow it is a good thing that I didnt fall. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 5:11 pm

Marie gasped when he almost fell, but laughed afterwords. "Nice to meet you too. Please try not to kill yourself, and that sign doesn't even say anything." Marie picked up a pebble and dropped it over the edge. "About 6 seconds deep..." She said, her face sarcastically serious.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 5:16 pm

" Six seconds deep eh? " Max picked up another stick and threw it down. " Well now it is more like 4 seconds deep. I have a idea. " Max then took out some rope from his backpack and tied it around is waist. He gave the other end of the rope to Marie. Ok so I am going to jump off of this cliff to see how deep it is and or does it have a bottom. Do NOT let go of this rope. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 5:21 pm

"Um, I think this is a bad idea... I'm not very strong..." Marie said weakly. "Why don't you just tie it to a tree, I bet you will feel safer that way anyway." Marie gave an innocent smile, because she was mostly always innocent, no sarcasm intended, REALLY, she was.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 5:25 pm

" Ok... " Max tied the rope to the nearest near by tree. He looked down at the cliff. " Heh, wish me luck! I just hope I wont die doing this little experiment. Max then started to climb down the cliff. He then heard a small noise. " Hey, did you hear that noise? " He asked. Just then, the rope snapped. and he was only holding on with a ledge. Max wasnt even that strong either, he knew he was going to fall.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 5:30 pm

Marie let out a scream and reached desperately for Max's hand. When she failed to catch it, she tried to get the rope, only being able to hold it for a few seconds before it slid from her hands, taking some of her skin with it. She screamed again, knowing it was useless.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 2/17/2014, 5:36 pm

Max smiled. " Well, I guess I should have known this would have failed. Heheheh...This is where I fall, I guess you are now the only one who can here me voice call at the moment. But I want you to do one thing for me. Even if I dont survive, I want to to count how long I fall. Thanks I guess. Also tell Sherry I loved her... " Max then knew it was hopeless and decided to give up. He then let go of the ledge, and began to fall to his death. " Good byeeeeeee. " Is what he said falling on the way down. Max then hit the ground with a smack and he was then no longer responsive to the world.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/17/2014, 5:39 pm

OOC: There goes John... Splat

Marie screamed and cried, for what reason she had no idea. She looked over the cliff, yelled "Goodbye! Who the hell is Sherry?" And ran off toward the cabins to get help, although she knew he was dead... She heard him fall... she saw him fall.

Post by Guest 3/1/2014, 8:09 pm

Maeve, Chase, and Aspen all looked at one another with sad determination in their eyes. Together, in harmony, the trio took hands. And with slight fear, high adrenaline, yet certainty, they jumped.

And were once again together, very forgetful yes, but peaceful finally, in the Fields of Asphodel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 6:53 pm