A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

sword making in blue private

sword making in blue private Empty sword making in blue private

Post by Guest 2/17/2014, 10:18 pm

Matthew walked in with micheal to the forges."I've always wanted a.sword, so I think I need one." He said walking to a table of sword molds.
    Ooc: sorry my phone doesn't do colors for writing
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

sword making in blue private Empty Re: sword making in blue private

Post by Brastus 2/17/2014, 10:37 pm

Michael loved meeting someone who rellished forging just as much as he did. Truth be told though, between people and items to craft, he prefered items to craft. Yet, somethin about this guy intregued him. He couldnt help but look less tnse and his lips formed into a thin but real smile. " Hey, two sons of Hepahestus working together, yeah, I doubt we will only craft one sword. Aint that right, brother?" reassures the slightly older male as he patted his half-brother on the back.

Post by Guest 2/18/2014, 4:05 pm

Ooc: first of all, my characters an Acheron kid (god of pain) sorry for not telling you earlier :(
    "Do you think we should build something else, too? Matthew asked. He didn't want to just go there for an hour and then leave.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/22/2014, 4:50 pm

Michael buried his hand on his pocket and looked up trying to give him a half-smile. "Of course we will. Wanna make a set of armor and maybe even automatons too?" Asked Michael lighting up as the thought of creating a live automaton made his heart leap up in excitement. If there was one thing he loved, it was creating things and he would make whatever they asked of him as long as it is reasonable enough.

Post by Guest 2/28/2014, 10:09 pm

Sure, let's start with the sword. I'm thinking a little.celestial bronze for a change. Matthew said as he pulled out a sword mold.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/2/2014, 10:18 am

Michael looked down on his new partner. He loved his attitude towards creating, but detested how his inexperienced showed. He nodded his head and transformed his cane into his hammer. He would use his hammer to nail the final touches on a weapon, but before that, they needed a good amount of ore. Besides that, Matthew had to learn how to make a dagger before making a sword.

"Um, yeah. Do you know like how you better learn how to walk before running, well the same applies to smithing. First you need to know how to make a good dagger before making a low-quality sword and only then can we make a decent blade. Now do you have any celestial bronze ore with you we can use for our forging today?" Asked Michael as he reminded himself of the formula, heated water to boil the metal, then hammer it with his weapon once it is inside a mold and then cooling down th heated metal until it turned solid enough to be used. He could bring some ore from his cabin, but he rather not go back to his room in search of metal.

OOC: I am sorry bro, I kinda forgot.

Post by Guest 3/2/2014, 9:28 pm

Ooc: its fine. You in the carnival? I recommend it:)
    Bic okay, let's start, Matthew said, eager to begin
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/9/2014, 11:17 pm

Michael, who had by this point started the fires of the forge by using his hands, was now waiting for his partner to bring him the ore needed to craft weapons. He would test him first before actually forging with him. He had bu this point however, grabbed his cane and lifted it up into the air and begun transforming it into his trusty and regal hammer. He was almost convinced he had told his friend where the ore was, but since he didnt run off to get it he opted to tell hom anywyas.

"Hey partner, can you bring us a good amount of celestial bronze ore so we can commence already? I got some in my bunk if you can't find another place to look for it though." Said Michael as he swung his massive regal celestial bronze hammer that almost looked golden, with jewels and platinum encrusted to it, and casually rested it on his shoulders.

Post by Guest 3/10/2014, 7:39 am

"Sure thing, I'll be back."he said, then left to find the ore. He found michaels bunk and retrieved a heaping load of old celestial bronze.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:24 pm