A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chicken Nuggets.

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Chicken Nuggets.  Empty Chicken Nuggets.

Post by moriarty 2/19/2014, 5:50 pm

© made by fishy
    "where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?"

I walked into the mess hall and sat down at a table. I brought two small candles in my pocket and a lighter. I sat down and waited for Jaydn. I went up to the counter and got two plates of chicken nuggets. I got an extra plate with every sauce available. I didn't know what she liked. One thing I needed to know about a girl was her sauce choice. It was a stupid thing that I liked to know. I lit the candles with the lighter, then quickly shoved it into my pocket. I didn't know what this camp's policy on fire. I guess the Hephestus cabin has fire kids. A lighter couldn't make that much of a difference. Right?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Chicken Nuggets.  Empty Re: Chicken Nuggets.

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/19/2014, 6:16 pm

Jadyn wandered into the mess hall, and looked for Jake. She was surprised when she saw him with the candles -- but not surprised when she saw the plates of chicken nuggets. He really meant a 'romantic chicken nugget date.'

When she had gone back to her cabin, she had just quickly washed up and took the time to apply makeup like she used to: light red lipstick, black eyeliner, black mascara. She was still wearing the same outfit: a maroon colored sweater, light blue jeans, and her favorite red converse. The only difference was now she was wearing a small 'flower crown' headband that made her white hair stand out even more. The crown was made for her from some Demeter kid. The flowers were a rich red, and it was beautiful. Her thick glasses were placed back onto her face. She now felt naked without them.
    Her hand was still wrapped, and this time, for the sake of embarrassment, she had made sure that the sleeve of the sweater stayed rolled up over her wrists.

"When you say 'romantic chicken nugget date', you really mean romantic chicken nugget date," she said as she neared the table Jake was seated at. She smiled and sat down, sweeping her hair over her shoulder.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/19/2014, 8:57 pm

© made by fishy

I smiled when Jaydn walked in. She had freshened up for our weird date. The red flowers in her hair, sharply contrasting with her pale complexion and hair, made her look prettier than usual. She had pulled out her braid though. Jaydn sat down and I pushed her plate towards her. "Yes. Yes I did. Oh, and I didn't know what sauces you like so I kinda just, got them all." I giggled nervously. I've never been on a real date before, so I didn't know what to say or do. I just ate my chicken nuggets in silence, waiting for Jaydn to start the conversation.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/20/2014, 12:06 pm

Jadyn smiled and ripped a chicken nugget in half, dipped it in ranch dressing, and popped it in her mouth. She did the same with the other half, and realized that she was starving. She hadn't eaten much in the past few weeks, so this was like gold to her.

"So, have you been on a date before?" she asked before she popped another piece of chicken into her mouth.

OOC: sorry for the crappy post. I have no inspiration.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/20/2014, 12:34 pm

© made by fishy

I grabbed a chicken nugget of my plate and dipped into the ketchup, then into the honey mustard. "Actually, I haven't. It's kind of nice though." I shrugged. We kept eating out chicken in silence.
    OOC: Its okay. Neither do I. I'm out of school today.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/20/2014, 1:50 pm

After Jadyn finished about half the plate, she sighed, and drummer her fingers on the table. There was a silence. But the thing is, unlike she had expected, the silence wasn't awkward. It was kind of nice, actually.

"Wanna take a walk?" she asked Jake with a smile. She wanted to get to know him better, and she was a person that need to walk to get ideas.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/21/2014, 2:12 pm

© made by fishy

I finished my plate. I noticed Jaydn hadn't finished hers, so I slid her plate over to my side of the table and ate hers. After I had finished, I wiped my face and smiled. "Sounds great." I stood up and cleared our plates. I then walked over to Jaydn and bowed like I did in the library. "Shall we, milady?" I raised my eyes and snickered.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/21/2014, 3:24 pm

Jadyn smiled and nodded. "We shall," she said, and took his hand and stood up. She looped her arm in his, and began to walk. "So, tell me a bit about yourself," she commanded with a sweet smile. They made their way out of the mess hall, and turned a corner.

OOC: sooooo short :(
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/21/2014, 3:40 pm

© made by fishy

We looped arms and began walking. I blinked and pondered her question for a moment. "Well, I, uh," I stuttered,"Well, I spend most of my time reading and hiding from the world. I have a sister, half of course, and my mom." I didn't know how else to describe my life. It was pretty uneventful. I didn't have many friends, so no interesting stories about that. I could talk about talents, but that was boring. I couldn't think of anything to say at the time.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 2/21/2014, 3:50 pm

Jadyn looked at him through the corner of her eye and gave a small smirk. "You're not hiding from me," she said. It sounded like a question, and at the same time, it didn't.

She stepped on some damp leaves, and left a trail of pooling water on the cement.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 2/21/2014, 3:59 pm

© made by fishy

I don't know what to tell you. I hated talking about myself. I felt conceited and shallow when I talked about myself. i was a listener, not a talked. That's why I had books. So I didn't have to speak to anyone but the author, through his writing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:09 am