A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Code of Conduct

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Code of Conduct - Page 2 Empty Re: Code of Conduct

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2014, 2:02 am

OOC: Brastus, you didn't answer my question:
    Morgan Landry wrote:Also
    Brastus wrote:
    He decided to make his power show and he made it so he had an air of danger and dread around himself.

Are you saying he can make an air of danger and dread appear around himself, like, a power?

You said it is a power, but you specify it nowhere in your character form. Mind want to edit your post?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 2/25/2014, 2:07 pm

It wasn't a power. More like a feeling. The feeling you went when faces with cert in doom. But I can edit it so It doesn't sound like a power though.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2014, 2:18 pm

OOC: Please do. And use the OOC tag when you write something outside of the RP ;)
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 2/25/2014, 7:26 pm

Randi wriggled out of the hug. "Please don't," she said, trying to be as polite as possible. "I don't do well with the touchy, feely stuff,"

"Crying? Who's crying? I'm not crying!" Randi exclaimed in mock-surprise. "That's just how my face looked," she posted a finger at him. "Are you making fun of my face?" She asked in joking-offense.

Randi decided that it might be best simply to ignore the topic all together. "So, what's your name Oh Mighty Warrior?" Randi asked. "I'm Randi Thirteen, but you can call me Borg Queen,"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/25/2014, 7:48 pm

Brastus notched an eyebrow at her and looked rather confused. He was totally not a touchy feely guy unless it was with a lover and even then it was put into questing. Still he decided to humor her.

"Names Brastus Caesar Decimus. I'm from Spain and well, u can call me Brastus if u want. Also, I am so not a toughy feely guy, unless its with a hot girl. Well, all girls are beautiful, and yes that does include you queenie." Said Brastus noticing his earlier chest wounds had opened up during his fight and had become a serious problem. He tried to not get her worried though by turning his body sideways. Also, as he spoke, he made sure his thick accent was displayed on purpose to signify his national pride and partially because he just loved rolling his r's.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/25/2014, 8:44 pm

" Also, I am so not a toughy feely guy, unless its with a hot girl. Well, all girls are beautiful, and yes that does include you queenie,"

Randi visibly cringed as her own personal doubts and demons had a field day twisting around such a simple statement inside her head. Listen to how he tacs that thought about you onto the end. It's nothing but an afterthought. He just doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Randi shook her head so as not to become prey to the vicious thoughts inside her head. She snorted at his comment, brushing it off as nothing more than a joke.

The wound on her chest stung and burned. She rubbed it with the metal palm of her hand, trying to ease the painful sensation. She only managed in smearing blood everywhere. She sighed, embarrassed. She hated bleeding. It was just so... So weak to bleed. "Well, that's gonna need a couple of stitches, eh?" She said, sounding surprisingly lighthearted despite the dark topic at hand.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/26/2014, 8:06 pm

Brastus looked at the bleeding girl and smiled brightly back at her. They had similar wounds now and he would point it out. He put a hand on her shoulder and smirked at her as if he was gonna make a joke. " Guess we have similar wounds now huh kiddo? Well, at least being half robot means u aren't a sack of muscles, blood and bones like me huh." Said Brastus with a humorous tone and a bright and friendly smily, which was odd, since he was often known for being cold, cruel and even harsh and abusive.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/26/2014, 9:53 pm

Randi forced a beam up at him, although she felt a tiny bit better. "Who the heck you calling kiddo? I'm what, maybe a year you her than you?" Randi smirked, raising her eyebrows.

Randi frowned and narrowed her eyes. "How'd you get that wound? I don't remember cutting you," she said, her voice full of curiousity.

OOc she is actually 16 years old. Sorry, she might've come off as a bit childish.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/26/2014, 9:58 pm

Brastus looked at his masculine, fortified and bleeding chest and laughed heartily. It was quite embarrassing and slightly humiliating. He nevertheless put a hand on his chest in an attempt to stop his wound from bleeding any further. He looked at her with a goofy smile and said:

"Remember my demonic armor kiddo? It has spikes inside if it which steal blood from me. Its really a very small amount, but the spikes are buried to me. It doesn't hurt though, just stings a little. Hence why I am shirtless right now. If I use a shirt with my armor, it just gets ruined. Kid." Said Brastus still calling the girl with a nickname as a sign of affection and friendship.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/27/2014, 8:25 am

Randi felt herself lighten up a bit. Talking with someone like Brastus really took her mind off things. She pushed her little "pity party" to the back of her head and focused soley on conversing with this boy.

She cringed a little bit at the description of his armor. "Jeeze..." She started. "Why the heck d'ya wear that stuff if it requires some of your blood to function? Doesn't it sorta freak you out?"

OOC Weh, crappy post, sorry.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/27/2014, 8:17 pm

Brastus smirked at the girl and plopped down on the floor in a squat. He chuckled a bit and eyed her in a humorous way. He wouldn't tell her all the secrets of his armor yet. A wizard never reveals his tricks.

"Well now, what fun would it be if I told ya all the hidden aces I got under my sleeve. All I can say is that apart from the whole tremendous demonic power thing you experienced earlier, it does provide me with a significant boast in both speed and strength. Now a question kiddo, would U like to be my lil sis?" Asked Brastus as he smiled at her warmly and tenderly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/28/2014, 5:27 pm

Randi stared at him for a long, long time before speaking. "What?" She asked, thoroughly confused. It had been such an odd question. "What the hell kind of question is that?" Randi asked, bluntly. She rubbed her eyes, seriously al a loss of how to respond to that. "Like little sister as in adoption? Or like blood relations?" She paused for a minute and frowned. "Are you inviting me into some sort of cult? Are you going to take a pint of my blood or something?"

OOC I'd like to put Kat Crystaline up against Brastus in a fight xD
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/28/2014, 5:35 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. A cult! What a ludicrous idea. Sure he had done a few things that could be categorized as mad, but he never would lead a cult. He looked down on her and laughed again a bit. It was a bit humorous how she thought he meant a cult.

"Well, first, forgive me for laughing. Second, I don't mean a cult or anything. I just call those who I consider friends bro or sis depending on gender. I consider my friends to be part of my family and I hold each and every one of them very closely to my heart." Informed Brastus as he ran a hand through his dark hair.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 2/28/2014, 5:41 pm

"That's really deep, man," Randi said lightly. She pondered this for a moment. Randi never did well with close relationship and friendship. She feared rejection. she feared being alone. She didn't really make friends. Well, sure, Kat and Amber were her friend but... That was different. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized: no, no it wasn't so different. Why not give it one more go? Be vulnerable. Open up again. It might not be so bad.

Randi found herself beaming. "Sure, why not? But I swear to God if you drug me and take one of my kidneys or something," Rando trailed off, jokingly.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/28/2014, 6:12 pm

Brastus laughed hard as he heard her joke. He enjoyed her presence and would make sure she would feel as safe and as happy as she currently was if not more. He thought he might be able to protect her from any more pain. Still, before officially declaring her his sister, he summoned once again his rapier and handed it to her.

"Here's a gift. Take it if you want. I don't use my rapier that much, but you sure liked it and well,I thought you could use a change of weapon. If you want free lessons you must know that contrary to popular belief, I am strongest and most skilled when I use my rapier, since it was the first weapon I truly mastered." Said Brastus as he extended his hand, which held the regal and thin sword, while waiting for her to grasp it from his hand.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/1/2014, 11:39 am

All of Randi's previous heartache was completely forgotten. She was back to her bubbly, joking old self. She found herself laughing with him at her own joke (although, it wasn't actually something that uncommon to do). She flashed him a brilliant, genuine smile, silently thanking him for bringing her out of her funk.

Then he did something that caught her off guard. He handed her his rapier. "Y-you want me to take it?" She asked, her voice full of disbelief. "Me? A-are you sure?" In all honesty, taking someone else's weapon just felt... wrong. "But won't you need it?" She asked. Her mind flickered back to their battle. "Well, I guess you don't... I mean you do have all those other weapons..." She trailed off, having answered her own weapon. "...But still-!" She chewed on her lip, unsure of what to do.

Hesitantly, she reached out for the elaborate sword, grasping the fancy hilt with metal fingers. She carefully took the sword from him, feeling oddly satisfied with how balanced it felt in her prosthetic arms. She suddenly found herself overwhelmed by a wave of gratitude towards her friend- no, her brother.

Randi struggled to find the right words to express herself; none came - - she was never really good with words. After a moment or two of inaudible squeaks, she finally choked out: "Thank you! So much, thank you!"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/1/2014, 3:59 pm

Brastus rubbed the back of his head and flashed her a smile. She was happy by his gift and that was satisfaction enough. He stood up with his strong legs and walked up to her. He told her that if she ever needed him she just needed to say his name. Brastus then got up and put on his jacket, which had been discarded to the left even before he took off his armor and placed it on. He also told Randi that since he did still have total ownership of the sword, that he could take it from her if he needed to, but he assured her that wouldn't happen much. For now he was hungry and tired. Beaten and bloody, Brastus gave the girl one last brotherly smile and begun to head for his cabin, knowing he did a good thing today.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/1/2014, 5:44 pm

"W-wait!" Randi called out, pleading with him to stay. She didn't want to be alone again. She didn't like being alone. She needed people to distract her from the torrential storm of thoughts that plagued her head, constantly. She needed someone to distract her from herself. Alone meant that she was vulnerable to the emotions that ravaged her brain. Alone, she fell prey to the angry assault of her own loneliness as her brain threatened to rip itself apart. Alone, she was sad.

Randi opened her mouth to say something, but promptly snapped it shut. He had his own life. She wasn't his responsibility to take care of. He didn't even know her. She meant nothing to him. She didn't mean anything to anyone... Stop! Now wasn't the time to go cascading back to her little pity party.

Shaking her head, Randi left, still grasping her sword.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/1/2014, 5:50 pm

Brasuts was able to hear his new sister's pleads and he turned around before heading back completely. He was able to catch her and by surprisse, he lifted her up and placed her on his left shoulder as if she didn't weight a thing. Brastus just smiled at his new friend and said:

"Ya called sis?" Said Brastus to the girl who he gave his sword to.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/1/2014, 7:01 pm

OOC Oh, sorry man, I sorta already had her leave... Sorry 'bout that. I didn't know you were eager to continue.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 3:45 pm

OOC: Well ignore what I put and lets just agree that it ended with your post ok.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content