A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) Empty Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Post by Brastus 3/2/2014, 10:34 pm

The stage was empty. Good, the lady in red would not like it if anybody saw her dance before she showcased it to anybody that night. This was just a practice round. She had just gotten her long and graceful flamenco dress and styled her medium length hair in a tight bun, as tradition dictates for the dances of Spain. She was of French blood, but she always found the dances of the Spanish as exotic and entrancing, two things she herself knew were obviously overstated when it came to her. Gabrielle took center stage and she felt the none existing limelight shine upon her. She grabbed the frills of her long and fitted custom red dress with black polka dots and begun to sway it to the sides of her luscious hips. The clank clank of her red-tipped stilettos was loud, her moves graceful, while her figure could steal the hearts of at least a hundred men. She put a rose, that a rather disgusting boy, gave her earlier today and put it between her teeth.

Passion was exuding from every move she took and her concentration was impossible to disrupt. She was accompanied by a guitarist who often followed her during her performances and the sound of the Spanish guitar and the beat of the drums, plus her clapping and her shoes, filled the stage with an air of appeal. Her moves were aggressive and fierce, and as they said, muy caliente. Lesser men would feel intimidated, while others would just try to ask her out. She cared not about men though, they always were lying cheating pigs who used her for either money or entertainment. In her very unbiased opinion, all men should be left to die after the doctors confirmed the gender of such babe. Her twirls and spins were majestic and she kept her strength and discipline steadfast.

After a short display of her prowess, she decided to end her small practice by whipping her hips forward, twirling her hands in a pattern following the rhythm of the guitar and the drum and spun until it brutally ended with her doing a stomp with her high heels and ended with a powerful whip of her hair. She now opened her faded grey eyes and her breathing was hard and ragged, but she knew that at this point, the hundreds of spectators would scream her name and ask for an encore, which the proud lady Beartboux never did since it humiliated her pride as a dancer, and she took a bow and  threw her rose at the imaginary crowd.  

An image of her:
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) Empty Re: Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Post by zanematthews 3/2/2014, 11:08 pm

Gods, why can't i get the hang of this?! Zane yells out in his mind as he stumbles out of the shadows, missing where he aimed is Shadow Travel at by almost 200 feet. He falls down onto his hands and knees, dressed in his usual attire consisting of black tennis shoes, black jeans, and black hoodie, making him almost invisible when standing in the dark. His eyes quickly dart around to make sure no one saw when he glimpsed a girl dancing on stage. He watched in awe as her every move flowed into the next. He blushes as he catches his mouth gaping and swiftly closes it as he continues to watch this mysterious girl dance amazingly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open) Empty Re: Dancing with stilletos, playing with minds. ( Open)

Post by Steve Rogers 3/2/2014, 11:35 pm

Two hours earlier, Kat Crystaline entered the amphitheater, hoping to find a quite place to read Richard III in peace. She found a lovely little spot on the floor near the very top of the high-tread of risers. However, she didn't end up getting much reading done.

Kat wasn't much of one for sleep. "Sleep is for the weeeeeeaaaak," she would say. She often spent her nights reading Shakespeare (or fan fiction...) or making art or practicing her violin... or, usually, watching/fangirling about Doctor Who. Kat never saw this as a bad thing; she never really believed that the human body needed a full eight hours of sleep to function properly. However, today, Kat was running on NO sleep. So, after getting through Act II, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Zzzzz.... No... I swear I wasn't looking at of Shakespeare's test.... zzzz... 'm not a... a Dalek... zzzzzz-" Kat muttered in her sleep. She dreamt that she was in history class, sitting between the Doctor and Shakespeare. Captain Kirk was teaching the class. One of her jean-clad legs hung over the bench in front of her and Richard III lay on her chest as she slept.

Suddenly, Kat awoke with a start. She struggled for a moment to remember where she was, but upon spying the book in her lap, her memory came back to her. "Soft! I did but dream..." Kat said. She couldn't resist quoting the play she had just been reading. "Methought the souls of all that I had murder'd came into my tent; and every one did threat to-morrow's vengeance on the head of Richard," She quoted, smiling to herself.

OOC Sorry for the crappy post... I was having WAAAAAAAY too much fun with this.

Last edited by Stitch on 3/4/2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 6:37 am

OOC: How the heck am i supposed to respond to a post like that? haha.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 11:15 am

OOC You don;t have to! I won;t be posting that long very much, I was just having fun xD
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 2:46 pm

Gabrielle, who had finished her training, decided to rest up for a minute. She quickly smiled at the two guys who accompanied her and thanked them for their music. Tired of having her medium length hair tied up in a tight bun, she released her slightly curly and thick hair, which fell down on her shoulders as she discarded the item that once held her hairs together to the side. Due to suffering terrible pain on her feet because of her high-heels, she removed them and opted to remain barefooted. The frills of her red dress were also bothering her, so she decided to go backstage and change her outfit. After some loud sounds and a sharp snapping of her fingers, she came outside wearing a loose t-shirt that seemed to be four times her regular shirt size and loose jean. She looked more like a bum and less of an renown dancer of great talent. Since she thought nobody else was on the amphitheater, she decided to sit down on the front edge of the stage and decided to just listen to music from her trusty pink iPod. Naturally, she was listening to dance music and was humming the lyrics to the song Lady Marmalade, until she let out a very poor screech from her mouth. Normally, she would feel humiliated, but since she thought she was alone, she didn't care. After her loud sound, Gabrielle continued listening to music without a care in the world.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 4:04 pm

Kat had closed her eyes and was beginning to fall asleep again when she heard this pterodactyl-like screech coming from the stage below her. She sat up immediately and yelled out, startled. Her heart was pounding in her chest. At this point, having let out a loud yelp herself, Kat had already attracted some attention to herself. She scanned the amphitheater with sleep deprived eyes and concluded that no one was there (she was rather near-sighted anyways). Sighing to herself, Kat laid down in the bleachers again.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 4:13 pm

Gabrielle was able to make out a faint noise from her earphones and let out a spine-chilling scream. What if some pervert had snuck in and tried to get to her inside the dark and soundless  amphitheater? Or worse, what if someone saw her dancing? She honestly couldn't decide which was worse, so she got up from the stage and used the small amount of light that her iPod produced, and began searching the amphitheater with evident fear in her face.

"H-H-Hello! Is a-a-a-anybo-body in he-re?" Managed to choke out Gabrielle through her nerves and her distress
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 4:22 pm

Kat frowned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her eyes were too foggy from sleep to be able to make out a distinct figure. Squinting, Kat recognized a female figure. She closed her eyes and tried to figure out who the voice might've belonged to. In her sleep-hazed mind, the voice sounded like... "Amber? 's that you?" She called.

Cracking her neck and yawning, Kat slid up onto one of the bleachers. "Sorry! I feel asleep! Man, I was having the craziest dream about history class 'n Shakespeare 'n Doctor Who!" She called. "Hey d'ya know if Randi still wants to o downtown with us later today?"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 4:34 pm

Gabrielle was not happy. A person had fallen asleep in her presence. This was the ultimate sin for a performer. She could had made her life miserable by spouting out her cruel words, but instead tried to be nice. She did know that deep down, this girl would pay dearly for sleeping through one of her shows.

"Um, excuse me. Ms. nobody, what the hell are you doing falling asleep in one of my performances. My goodness, you sure got some balls  if you had the audacity to fall asleep in one of my  spectacular shows. Don't you have any class or are you just uncultured  like every other male in history!" Blurted our Gabrielle in her nicest tone possible,, but with evident coldness and harshness in her words. She also empathized the "my" in her sentence as if the whole world was beneath her heels. As she finished her sentence, she shot daggers at her with her icy stare and flipped her hair backwards, while putting a hand on her hip like a spoiled brat. In all truth, she looked like one of the girls in High School that though she was all that, but in all reality, she wasn't.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 4:55 pm

Zane sat quietly at the top, hiding in the shadows and observing the chat between the two girls. "What in Underworld are they saying?" he asked himself, his voice barely a whisper. He knew it was risky, but he started creeping slowly closer, trying to get within earshot of their conversation. But of course, his clumsiness betrays him as his left foot steps halfway off the top step, sending him tumbling all the way down to the bottom, tumbling end over end the whole way. "OWW!! Son of a man-eating Cy-" He yells out in a daze before realizing everyone in Camp could've heard that outburst.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 5:07 pm

Kat rubbed her eyes and yawned again. "Wh-what?" She called. "Amber you're going to have to be louder, I can't hear you!" Kat called. She stood up and stretched, yawning loudly again. She stepped out onto the stairs and slowly made her way down the amphitheater. When she reached the stage, she squinted and realized: "hey... Wait, you're not Amber!" Kat exclaimed with a yawn.

At that moment, Demetrius walked in, listening to loud music through his earbuds. A mess of black hair covered his golden eyes and he had his nose buried in a book. Without looking, he walked over to the risers and sat down on the front row, completely ignoring the other people.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 5:34 pm

Gabrielle scoffed at the other girl's rude comment. She clearly did not know who she was. However, the insolent girl would have to wait, because a boy had brazenly entered the place and had completely ignored her. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder with her nails and cleared her throat loudly with a conceited attitude.

"Hey you, book queen! How dare you keep your bad eyes glued on a book and not look at me? Show some manners you insolent pig and admire me your filthy mongrel." Rudely said Gabrielle, while shoving his face with hand gestures and finally slamming a rude hand on his book."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 5:53 pm

Demetrius frowned and looked up, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He hadn't heard what she had said due to his earbuds, but assumed it was something stuck up, snobby, and rude. He heaved a sigh and took out one of his earbuds. "Your hand appears to be in the way of my book," He said calmly.

Kat was not in the mood to deal with crazy psycopaths. She started heading for the exit...
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 8:34 pm

Surprised that he had gone unnoticed, Zane quickly leaped away, once again hiding unseen in the shadows behind the stage of the Ampitheater. He places his left hand on the side of the stage, and sticks his other inside his jacket pocket as he gazes over at the girl confronting the kid with the book. I wonder what he is reading..., was Zane's only thought as he continued watching.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 8:58 pm

Gabrielle was facially annoyed by the boy with the glasses and decided to grab her book and throw it to the floor. Then she stepped on it and snapped her thin neck at the owner and glared at him with eyes deprived of any joy. She was now humiliated by him and would not go unnoticed. After all, she demanded an applause and an audience if she ever performed. Her audience, to her mind, had been an empty stage, but this was not true. Instead it had been these kids and the ignorant male standing in front o him.

"The gods know you were a mistake. Just as men are a plague that should be wiped out, fools like you that only pay attention to pages and women when they are interesting disgust me. For being male and for being ignorant, I brand you less important than the dirt on my shoes. " Arrogantly replied Gabrielle who had now created an idea of the boy based on her temper and not rational thoughts.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 9:11 pm

Zane's eyes widen in shock at the hostility in the girls voice. What did he ever do to deserve that? he thought, a little bit of anger in his mind. Despite his extreme shyness, he decides to try and calm the situation between them. He quickly slipped down into the shadows for about ten seconds, then reappears between them, pushing them gently apart as he slowly merges out of shadow travel, his breathing slightly ragged from the strain of using his power. "Easy... There's no reason for insults like that...." he said to the girl in his normal, soft voice. Turning his attention to the boy, he bends down and tenderly picks up the book then hands it out toward the boy. "Here... I think this is yours.." he told the boy.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 9:31 pm

Gabrielle was outraged. She had been touched! This was sacrilage. She now found someone else to focus her anger on. He would pay even more than the fool with glasses. She snapped her fingers at him and scowled at him. In her mind, men in general were only useful for being biological fathers, not even parents just half creators of children. Gabrielle had a look in her eye and after glaring at the boy in black, who haf just recently panted and touched her, she closed her eyes and clapped her hands thrice as if it were her dancing and rudely made to step on his foot with her sneakers. As she made her attempt to step on his foot, she refretted not wearing her famous six-inch steel tipped high heels. Oh well the sneakers would do just fine.

"You cockroach! How dare you put your disgusting hands on me. I have been defiled by ignorance and now i have been victim of the lecherousness of yet another man. This surely proves all men are just savages!" Said Gabrielle with a strong french accent.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 9:38 pm

Whoa, what is this girls problem?! Zane thought as he quickly pulled his hand away from her, "Sorry!! I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything ma'am!" he said, his voice very apologetic. His eyes flashed pure black as his dodging skills kicked in when he saw her move to stamp on his foot, quickly pulling his foot back as he moves away from her several feet. "Whoa, watch it! There's no need for all that... Just... Calm down please.." he said as his voice returned to its normal softness, while looking at her with friendly eyes.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 9:46 pm

Gabrielle's face suddently soften and her cheeks gained a light pink on them. Se put her hands on her face and felt (fake) tears run down her face. She had to admite she was slightly passionate right now, but she admired the boy in black's peaceful ways. She tried to hide her blush and pretended to act like a victim by turning her face and letting her fake crocodile tears run down her face.

"Please, forgive moi. Is just...i was so cruel and you were so...noble. Oh I but a villain who should not accept your kind heart. I do not deserve...Your heart..."Said Gabrielle playing the part of the confused and victimized girl.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 9:51 pm

Demetrius snatched the book. His face was calm, as if nothing had happened. He raised an eyebrow, slowly. "I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're saying," He said, his German laced words full of confused. "I don't speak *sshole," Demetrius said very calmly, then popped his other earbud back in and went back to his book.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/4/2014, 10:33 pm

Zane blushes in embarrassment at the sudden mood change as his voice changes  to more of a comforting tone, "O-oh... Um... It's ok... It'll be ok.. I'm sure you didn't mean any of that stuff you said.." He rubs the back of his head, unsure of what to do. Gods! why do i have to be so bad at socializing! he roared in his mind. Zane falls for her act completely. He's never able to resist a girl crying, and can't stand to see one. But he doesn't know the difference between fake crying and real, making him extremely gullible when it comes to a girl crying.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/4/2014, 11:11 pm

With her plan in motion, Gabrielle wiped her face of the dry tears that ran downward on her eyes and she smiled at him with a huge smile. She flung herself at him and made sure to bury her face onto his thin yet athletic chest and hugged him tenderly. She couldn't say whether she was faking it for real or just making a slight lie. Either way she knew her demeanor did not match her motive.

"You are a kind and sweet boy. Please, forgive me. I was just scare and afraid of you. How could I not be afraid of you? I mean whenever I see a man of such presence and determination, it makes me feel so inferior and weak. You feel soft, but comfortable you know." Said Gabrielle hugging the boy of her same age tighter and more like a girlfriend. The trap had been set and she knew what would follow.

"My name is Gabrielle Beartboux, and I am so grateful to meet such a gentleman like you." Said Gabrielle as she kissed his cheek while keeping up the whole act of a helpless lover. Hook, line and sinker, she thought.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/4/2014, 11:27 pm

Demetrius got up and left, not wanting to deal with these people any more.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/5/2014, 9:05 am

Zane froze in shock as the girl suddenly hugged him. What in the Hades is happening?! he screamed out in his thought. He kept his arms by his side, not wanting to touch her, and wiggled slightly, as if disliking the physical contact. "Um... M-miss.... C-can you let go of me please..?" he asks, his voice softer than normal and his face a deep red from embarrassment. Zane was extremely confused, this unknown girl started yelling and attacking him right before hugging him, and he had no idea why. He doesn't hate physical contact, but he only likes it when it's with a close friend or significant other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:29 pm