A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Don't you want me baby? Eh....no

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Don't you want me baby? Eh....no Empty Don't you want me baby? Eh....no

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/3/2014, 9:17 pm

Tyler stared directly at all the stupid carnival junk. He liked it just not the bully part. There were bullies directly around him, cracking their knuckles and telling him they'd better give him a head start. As far as Tyler knew, his crush didn't like him. Eh, he could move on. Maybe. He turned in every way he could and looked for one simple exit. For something that wasn't complicated. Tyler wasn't as smart as most of the kids at camp. He could come up with plans but not all of them worked. He sighed and gave up, letting himself go knowing that the bullies were going to win. They were probably going to kill Tyler.  
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Don't you want me baby? Eh....no Empty Re: Don't you want me baby? Eh....no

Post by honey 3/3/2014, 9:35 pm

Mary picked up the skirt of her dress just an inch or two off the ground as she ascended the slight hill. She refused to allow her dress to get dirty. Her dark eyes sparkled in delight as she looked at the fairy lights hung from the trees. She turned a corner, and the delight evaporated from her features.

There was a boy, cornered by a group of ugly, large boys. She thought 'ugly' because the emotions rolling off of them were ugly, to say the least. Anger, dark satisfaction, sadism. She shuddered in disgust, and made up her mind. Approaching them, she smiled brilliantly. She pushed out a feeling of placidness, of tranquility, and tapped a boy on the shoulder. The boy turned around, and his angry scowl turned slightly confused, before settling into a soft, easy expression.

"Hi," Mary piped up, flashing her smile again. She looked at each of the boys in turn. "Would you mind letting the guy go? He's with me, you know." She lied easily, her voice friendly and pleasant. She saw the look of confusion appear on a couple of the bullies, and she forced the peaceful feeling out again until the boys smiled at her.

"Sure," one of them said, and the others backed off, and grinned stupidly at her.

"Thanks!" She said, beaming, and linked her arm through the boy that had been cornered. She tugged him away from the other boys, and as she turned, her expression dissolved into a serious one. "The effect won't last long," she explained. "They'll get confused as to why they let you go soon, so we have to hurry. Where d' you want to go?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/3/2014, 9:50 pm

Tyler looked over at her obviously confused. "Wait- How did you- You lied for a complete stranger. I don't know, anywhere but there. I'm Tyler Garcia Morris. And, I guess I owe you a thanks. Here, let me take you out of camp and buy you a dinner. It's the least I could do. I don't think my name would look well on a stone." He turned towards the girl slightly "You remind me of someone. Just who?" He didn't know but, he would figure it out. He had to figure this out. His brown eyes seemed to twinkle a little bit and he wondered why he didn't bring Sebastian along with him. Sebastian would've been horrible in this situation but, he would've had his best friend at his side. Now there was a girl he didn't even know and kind of liked right next to him holding his arm and acting all cute. Tyler thought of this as a dream minus the friend being right there beside him.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 3/3/2014, 10:01 pm

Mary rolled her eyes. "Well, duh. You were going to get hurt." She grinned, and the smile was completely different than the one she had given the other boys. This one was genuine, comfortable. "I'm Mary Cortez. It was no problem." She paused when he offered to take her to dinner, and gently slipped her arm from his. "No, it's okay. I'd rather stay in camp, you know?" It was late, and she wanted the safety of the camp. She also didn't want to leave at a time like this, when everything was so pretty.

"I am pretty hungry, though," she allowed, the corner of her mouth quirking up in a rueful half-smile. "We can get something at the main hall?"

She raised an eyebrow at the comment about her reminding him of someone. "I don't know. Relative, maybe?"
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/4/2014, 7:37 pm

Tyler looked fully now "I didn't mean tonight...I mean-" His cheeks turned a slight red as he looked down. "I'll buy." he said, still looking down "No, not relative. Like something I like. Someone I like." He realized, it wasn't a memory, it was happening in the present. "I like her." he muttered even though he said it loud enough for her to hear.

"I mean- I'm- I'm sorry. You must hear that a lot though, being as beautiful of a girl as you." Tyler said

[size=12.800000190734863]Everything felt right in place about then. Tyler still hadn't heard her response but it was probably going to be something like "Ew! Go away you Apollo dork!" Because Tyler had heard that many times before from many many girls.[/size]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 7:03 am