A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

[WIP]

nicodeangleo

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-03-21

[WIP] Empty [WIP]

Post by nicodeangleo 3/21/2014, 9:58 am

Name:Nico dainel
    Eyes:stormy gray 
    Hair:black
    Height:4 foot 9
    Body Type:buff
    Skin Color:tan
    Roman God Parent:Aquilo
    Mortal Parent:tracy daniel
    Country of Origin:USA(LOUSISANA)
    Talents:can run super fast
    Weapon**:short sword name hurricane (imperial gold)
    Personality:funny,cool,wierd,awesome,not as good with other people. Is very shy only talks to his people in his cohrt
    Flaws:rip out of other time period,wierd,stupid
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can move wind and control wind 5 times a day for 2 hours a day only in combat can also fly for 24 hours at will
    Life Before CJ*:awesome mortal kid from lousisana who was differnt.Has ADHD people call him stupid kid because of the grades he makes(mostley F'S AND D'S) .So people call him the stupid one but then lupas wolves founded him and trained him to be a good fighter . Lupa accepted as a powerful preadote and so Lupa told him to talk to paetor Reyna to give him his cohrt number (like cohrt1 chort2 cohrt 3 cohrt 4 and cohrt 5 so renya put him in cohrt 2
    RP Example*:Percy Jackson
    Any notes about your characters:my charcter may be a little odd but romans took him in because he is a good sword fighter for death ball,capture the flag romans didnt really really trust im intell he won deathball and capture the flag
    rp:goes to his corht and gets book to read but someone took his book and slap him with it and nico got mad so he got the nearest heater and made it super hot and burn off the guys eyebrows so nico asknico:you shoud have nerver taken my book and nico challenges the guy to a duel tommower at sunrise
    -sunrise-nico is in arena has hurricane with him is in roman armo nico:finally you show up :guy yes and you are going down nico: no you are -they start fighting- -3 hours later- nico wins the duel nico:you should have never done that and nico breaks the guy

Last edited by nicodeangleo on 3/21/2014, 2:13 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : i fix it thanks)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

[WIP] Empty Re: [WIP]

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2014, 10:28 am

Hello!
    Please add a surname for your character and his mortal parent.

Eyes can't be black, they are just a deep, deep shade of brown.

Pluto is not allowed as a god parent.

Waking the dead is a power, not a talent.

What is his sword made of?

You need two lines for the personality.

Once you change your god parent, add limits to the new powers like, how many times he can use the powers per day, how long they last, how much time he has to wait in between uses and so on. You can have a look at the Approved Character Forms to give yourself an idea ;)

You need five complete sentences for the life before Camp Jupiter.

The RP example is a short text you write role playing that character. Again, you can have a look at the Approved Character Forms to get an idea.

Are you saying your character is Nico Di Angelo?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2014, 10:56 am

Alright, I am double-posting (against the rules) since you fixed the form.

Unfortunately, Neptune is not allowed either. None of the Big Three (Zeus, Hades and Poseidon, both in Roman or Greek form) are allowed unless you win one. You can take Mors or Triton though.

For the height, I believe it is in inches/feet?

Please add a surname for your character and his mortal parent.

You need three flaws minimum.

You need two lines for the personality.

Add limits to the new powers like, how many times he can use the powers per day, how long they last, how much time he has to wait in between uses and so on. You can have a look at the Approved Character Forms to give yourself an idea ;)

You need five complete sentences for the life before Camp Jupiter.

The RP example is a short text you write role playing that character. Again, you can have a look at the Approved Character Forms to get an idea.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/21/2014, 1:36 pm

I see you've edited your form after Morgan posted, although I can't tell if you're actually finished with the entire form or not since your title is "WIP" -- but I'm going to warn you now, we won't be checking your form again unless you post that you've edited.

Louisiana is not a country. Please put the USA as the Country of Origin, and then you can put Louisiana next to that.

For the LBCHB: I don't think Lupa finds the demigods -- her underling wolves do and then they bring the kid to her. Also, you are not allowed to assign your own cohort -- an admin is supposed to do that.

For his talents, if you mean he can fly using his powers, add that in to his powers. Any other talents?

For his powers, do you mean he could use his powers for 2 hours at a time, or just 2 hours total? What's the most powerful thing he can do with his wind?

You haven't listened to Morgan regarding the following: flaws (you need 3), personality (two lines minimum), the LBCHB (5 complete sentences, not a large run-on like you have now), and 5 sentences for RP Example (writing a story from your character's point of view, like: I walked into the shop. I looked around.).

If you don't do the things we ask for, your form will not be approved and you will not be able to RP on this site.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 2:35 pm