A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
daddeme
Morgan Landry
6 posters

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 3.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 3. Empty Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 3.

Post by Morgan Landry 3/21/2014, 6:18 pm

OOC: Yo, kids. This Capture-the-Flag will also include NPCs. NPCs are Non-Player Characters, which means that those chars will be either made up from scratch or taken from the minor canon character list, to be RPed by every member of the team he or she belongs to. They are just there to fill the teams and give the impression that there are more than just four demigods on each one.
    Each team will be bumped up with four randomly made-up characters. If you read our PM to the end, you must have read their descriptions. Also, no NPC has powers.

Now to the RPing rules:
    1) NO TELEPORTING OR USING MACHINES TO GET TO THE OTHER TEAM'S FLAG.
    2) You MUST post at least five times before even GETTING to the other team's territory after Chiron blows the horn to begin the game. Consider what the other people in the topic are posting. If there's an arrow flying at you, dodge or get hit. But under NO circumstances can you post "I run," then "I dodged all attacks," to "I get to the other team's territory." You cannot dodge everything.
    If your character gets attacked or fights, you must have him or her get hurt. No need for maiming or losing limbs, but a wound, a bruise, a slash, a cut and such must be there.
    3) If you reach the other team's flag, and there's a person posting as a character there, you MUST engage that person in battle before getting the flag for at least two posts. If you do get the flag, you must post at least three times before reaching the border between both teams' territories while considering everything the other people in the topic are posting.
    4) Obviously, no god-modding or power-playing. If this is seen, you will be kicked out of the game after one or two warnings.
    5) Remember, kids -- powers make people tired!
    6) Flags must be visible; don't say it's in a cave or in a tunnel/lake or whatever.
    7) Try not to kill/maim other people.
    8) Remember that your character(s) don't know where the other team's flag is.
    NPC rules:
    1) RP only the NPCs assigned to your team.
    2) Do not powerplay with the NPCs.
    3) Rp the NPC based off the details we gave you about them. You are not allowed to add to them beyond what you have been told about them.
    4) If you are caught powerplaying using a NPC, you will be warned and replaced in the team by somebody else after a couple of warnings.

BIC: Chiron trotted forwards, one side of him appearing slightly orange in the setting sunlight. He was wearing a green T-shirt that read 'Centaur n°1' and had his quiver around his back with his bow on his shoulder.

"Good evening, heroes," he said, his warm eyes sparkling with amusement. "Tonight, like all other Friday evenings, we are having a Capture-the-Flag game. (He looked at all the assembled demigods.) However, this time, as I told you, we are having several teams."

He unraveled the parchment he had kept rolled up in his hand.

"First game. On the red team, Matthew (Acheron), Nicholas (Anubis), Tyler (Apollo), Harley and Adan (Hephaestus), Cathy (Janus), Charles (Iris), and Logan (Cocytus), you will be fighting the blue team: Gabrielle (Aphrodite), Andi, Branden and Kayla (Apollo), Zero (Moros), Shawn (Nemesis) and Aaron and Naomi (Triton)." He rolled the parchment back up. "No complaining, no changing. Now each team go to their flag. I will stay near the river, where ambrosia and nectar will be provided in case of injuries. Remember, killing and maiming will be severely punished."

"Five days without dessert," Mr. D put in.

"Now off you go. The game starts when you hear the horn."

The teams disappeared in the forest and Chiron galloped towards the stream, his white fur clearly visible between the trees. A couple of Infirmary satyrs were assisting him, holding nectar, ambrosia, bandages and medicine ready.
    Once everybody was in position, Chiron blew his horn.

OOC: I know, there are Apollo kids in the opposite teams but I was notified of my mistake after they were set up and I'm too lazy and tired to swap characters. I hope you don't mind.

Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 3. Empty Re: Capture the Flag #14 -- Game 3.

Post by Guest 3/21/2014, 7:30 pm

OOC:Matthew will be red and Harley will be blue
    BIC: Matthew took his place by the red flag and smiled as he heard Chiron blow the horn. He ran through the forest, and he slowly climbed up a tall tree and slung his Stygian iron bow and arrows into his hands. Fools. They'll never find nor hit me he said, smiling. He hopped from the sturdy branch to the next, and wondered if the dryads and other nymphs would be hiding in the trees, firing at campers with twig arrows or something. He smiled at the thought.

Harley, a small son of Hephaestus, picked up his Xiphos and stuck by the flag to guard it, and as Chiron blew the horn, he smiled. He loved capture the flag and couldn't wait for the action to begin.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 3/22/2014, 2:27 am

Ooc: This post is similar to my thoughts while writing it.
    It would have been lovely to say that Adan knew exactly what he was doing. He was the son of a blacksmith god and a firefighter - surely this game was in the bag - and his somewhat impressive strength and body mass were just another bonus for the Cherokee teen boy. His grey eyes scanned the forest as he counted the seconds his clock hand ticked like the metronome he used to keep tempo in the music room: tick, tick, tick, tick... The seconds passed by and the same thought for earlier weaseled its way back into his mind. He had no idea what the hell he was doing and the horn had already sounded for the game to begin. In a panic, he pulled the strings attached to his black hoodie and it immediately transformed into his dull silver Greek armor as he ran (as fast as he could with his limp) toward the flag to assist in guarding it. When it was discovered that a brother of his had already had that job - Great, now what could he do to make it look like he knew what was going on? - a stream of muttered expletives escaped from his pierced mouth as he trotted a little ways deeper into the forest with his wickedly sharp spear. When he was a good 200 yards away from the flag, he went to work setting a trap. Or, at least tried to. Most of the red plume of his helmet as well as at least an inch of his shoulder-length brown hair from the right side of his head floated gracefully down to his side within a few minutes of weaving part of a net. He didn't look up to see the face, but not because of fear that the blade or whatever that was used to violate his lustrous locks would end up slicing him up like a Reuben sandwich. No, he didn't look up because he was laughing too much. Seriously? The game had just begun and here he was. "Well, this sucks. And now I have to cut my hair? Beautiful."
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2014, 3:22 am

OOC: That moment when you realize we should probably pm eachother strategy because A. We haven't even posted where the flag is, and B. Admit it, no strategy=no win. GO BLUE TEAM!
    BIC: I walk onto the field for Capture the Flag. Hopefully my training from the past month will pay off. I had entered in a few Tae Kwon Do tournaments along with some Karate tournaments. I won all except two, one losing to a girl who caught me off guard. I mean, she was... in simple terms... hot. Then she kicked my ass. So this is a good way to redeem myself. The horn blows and I walk toward our flag, which was safely hidden in plain sight. I thought to myself, Idiots and their terrible flag placement. We are so f**king screwed. Then I saw people already guarding it and thought again, Oh, even worse, I'm not guarding the flag. So I ran toward the other side.
    OOC: I took it upon myself to describe where the flag was... Sorta
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 3/22/2014, 3:51 pm

Aaron had no idea what he was doing. He'd been in war games for the past 3 years, but it was different every time. "Blue team!" He exclaims. "Let's move out!" He yells. They didn't know where the Red Team's flag was, but they needed a plan. The sun shined down on the blue team, the day was hot, but not too hot. If anything, Aaron would need to be near water, so if anyone came near, he coul use his powers. That would be the best thing for Aaron, but maybe not for everyone else. This could be fun, for once.

Ooc: Blue Team pm me!
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/28/2014, 2:25 pm

OOC: So are we ready for the plan? If so, Oli or Brastus start because it was your plans.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 3/30/2014, 6:30 pm

Ooc: I was waiting for red team to post

Post by Guest 3/30/2014, 6:47 pm

OOC: fine I'll post.
    BIC: As Matthew ran through the forest, he realized that action was not one of the main objectives that the gods had planned out for them. Thankfully, he had a magic quiver, and could shoot as many arrows as possible but never run out of them. So he fired into the forest at random, but making sure he didn't hit any trees. The dryads would be mad if that happened. He ran and waited, waiting for that savory sound of pain he heard whenever someone got hit with an arrow.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/5/2014, 11:42 am

OOC: I don't think you had a magic quiver before, Ezio.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 4/5/2014, 1:27 pm

((Folks please ignore Blaze's post, we settled that question of Ezio's quiver a while ago in the cbox.))

Post by Guest 4/5/2014, 3:23 pm

OOC: so you agree Matthew does have a magic quiver? Or not? I'm pretty sure I have him a magic quiver in his form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:20 am