A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Surprise

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

The Surprise Empty The Surprise

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/5/2014, 1:11 pm

I knock on the Iris cabin door and wait for someone to open it. Hopefully Veronica will. I can wait I see her face when she see's I am surprising her. I wait patiently.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The Surprise Empty Re: The Surprise

Post by beanie 4/5/2014, 1:33 pm

"Huh?" Veronica said when she heard a knock come from the door of the Iris cabin. I wonder who that is?she thought. There was no one in at the moment so she would have to answer it, much to her discomfort. Putting down the book she was reading down, she walked up to the door. She didn't think that anyone would come and she wasn't expecting anyone at the moment. Maybe it's Aya.she thought again. Aya was a friend of her's and it was probably the most likely person to come at this time.

Before she opened the door, she tugged the bottom of her indigo tank top down. It had ridin up from her sitting down reading. She smoothed her blue jeans as well and fixed her hair. Might as well look presentable for whoever was at the door. But when she looked down, her green orbs caught her untied sneaker. She leaned down to untie it, her auburn locks falling over her face. Another knock came from the other side of the door. "I-I'm coming." Veronica stuttered softly, knowing that the person probably couldn't hear her. Getting up, Ronnie opened the door slowly. A gasp erupted from her lips.

"J-Jack! What are you doing here?" She exclaimed, giving him a small hug. When she realized what was happening, she pulled back, a small blush on her cheeks.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/6/2014, 8:34 pm

I shrugged and gripped her hand. "I missed you, Ronnie." I lead her away, hoping she wouldn't want to flee. "VEronica, will you have a picnic with me?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/7/2014, 6:59 pm

Ronnie couldn't help the blush that was forming onto her face. She couldn't help it, she was like that whenever Jack showed her some affection. As Jack led her away, Veronica couldn't help but think wonder what he wants from her. Sure, they had been aware that they might be more than friends. It's kinda what puzzled her the most.

When the two stopped, Veronica noticed that Jack still had her hand in his. Her blush became darker, but she made no effort to remove it. She actually liked it. "Veronica, will you have a picnic with me?" He asked her. Her green eyes opened as wide as golf balls. "S-sure." She replied softly, staring at the ground.

"B-but, where?" She asked, finally looking up to meet his glance.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/7/2014, 7:47 pm

I chuckled, flirtatiously. "Ronnie, we're in the most beautiful place in the world, well, New Yrok," I teased, "Why don't we have the best picnic here." I gestured around us, where kids were sitting on the grass, laughing and others rushing around. My bright blue eyes sparkled and I gave Veronica my best smirk, and lead her to a soft blanket with a basket, packed with food. I made sure to pack good food. Cake, Pie, Sandwiches, and lemonade. "What do you think?" I bit my lip.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/8/2014, 8:12 pm

Why does he keep smiling like that? Her blush worsened. "Ronnie, we're in the most beautiful place in the world, well, New Yrok," Jack teased, "Why don't we have the best picnic here." Ronnie giggled slightly, nodding a little. Even though she wouldn't admit it, she'd seen prettier places other than New York, but she kept her mouth shut, because 1. She'd never have the guts to admit it and 2. Jack had put some effort into surprising her, which she thought that was sweet.

Veronica glanced up at Jack and saw the picnic blanket that was spread out against the grass. There was all sort of food there; cake, pie, lemonade, and sandwiches. Ronnie eyes went wide as she hesitantly sat down on the blanket.

"W-wow Jack," she stuttered, "T-this is amazing."

Some hunger came to Veronica so she grabbed one of the sandwiches and started to munch on it.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/8/2014, 9:33 pm

I sat down next to her and watched her while she she nibbled on her little sandwich. She was adorable. "Ronnie... I don't me to be rude," I leaned it closer, or noses almost touching, "but, why are you so timid around me?" Then I kissed her soflty.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/9/2014, 7:29 am

"H-huh?" Ronnie watched as Jack inched closer. "I-it's not that I'm t-timb, it's th-" she was cut off when something soft came upon her lips. H-huh? it took her a couple seconds to realize that Jck was kissing her. Her blush worsen greatly as she started to kiss back hesitantly.

When the two came apart, Veronica blushed like a madman. "I-it's not that, I-I'm just shy." She whispered, so soft she thought that he didn't hear her.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/9/2014, 6:20 pm

I chuckled and looked at my untouched pie. "Ronnie, I understand if you don't like me. You don't have to lie..." I did this a lot to a girl. Making them feel like I didn't know they liked me. Ronnie's beautiful hair flowed in the wind.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/10/2014, 8:34 pm

"H-huh?" Veronica stuttered, choking a little on her sandwich. She had no idea where his response came from, she had told him before that she liked him, the same with him. She looked back at Jack, her eyes wide. The wind started to blow some of her hair back. Tucking back a couple strands of hair, Ronnie took a giant breath.

"J-Jack, I've told you many times that I like you. Why do you k-keep thinking that I m-might not like you?" She shyly asked, stunning herself at the end. Where did that come from? She'd never spoken that way to anyone before, let alone a boy. She stayed quiet, sipping her lemonade.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/11/2014, 9:15 pm

Honestly, I was stunned. Usually, girls fell over themselves telling them they loved me and I was perfect. Veronica was the first one to ask a question. This was not in my play book. "You, um,you act shy and scared. You alway, uh, I mean never look at me the way I look at you." My voice rose in the end a little, like I was asking her if these were the reason. "I just really like you and it doesn't seem you feel the same way."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/13/2014, 10:27 am

"T-the way you look at me?" Veronica stuttered, looking Jack in the eyes. How does he look at her? Love? She wasn't sure. All that she could register at the moment was the fact that Jack just told her that he liked her. Her blush became deeper, if possible. She stopped sipping her cold lemonade and made eye contact with Jack, her green eyes meeting his blue ones.

"I-I've told you before that I-I like you, r-right?" She stuttered. "A-and I think that you might be able to guess that I'm a little s-shy." She paused a little, twirling a price of her hair around her finger.

"N-now, c-can we enjoy the p-pinic that you made, p-please? She asked, touching Jacks hand slightly.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/13/2014, 8:23 pm

I sighed. "Sure." I poured us both some lemonade and took little sips from my clear oorange glass. These glasses were magically enchanted to take the colors of your Godly Parent. Veronica's was a rainbow and she looked beautiful in the sunlight. I scooted a little closer to Ronnie, spilling the lemonade on Veronica. "Crap! Ronnie, I'm so sorry!" I picked up the napkins and started dabbing the blanket, blushing horribly. This was going so wrong. "I'm so sorry." I began to start dabbing her lap but stopped as soon as I realized what I was doing. I shrank away, not looking her in the eyes.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2014, 1:21 pm

A small giggle erupted from the red heads mouth at Jack's stubbornness. But the giggle was short lived as a splash of wetness was splashed onto her. She soon realized that when Jack scooted next to her, he accidently spilled some lemonade onto her jeans and the bottom of her shirt. "Crap! Ronnie, I'm so sorry!" Jack cried out, grabbing a handful of napkins. He started to dab the blanket and then he started to dab Veronica's lap. Her face soon turned the same shade as her hair, deeper than Jack's blush. "I-It's ok." Ronnie reassured him, getting up. Her jeans may be ruined and her shirt may be wet as well, but she didn't want him to feel bad.

"I-I'm going back to my c-cabin to cha-ange." she told him, walking off. On her way there, Ronnie received many strange looks but she ignored them, keeping her gaze to the ground. She rushed inside her cabin, slamming the door behind her. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked up to her dresser. She changed out of her wet clothes into a black tank top, which fit snuggly under a half buttoned blue flannel. Throwing her wet jeans into the hamper, she threw on a pair of denim shorts.

"I-I'm back." she announced when she got back. An awkward silence filled the air as she sat down next to Jack, sitting on the opposite side of the wet spot on the blanket. Desperate to change the subject, Veronica spoke. "Where did you get these cups?" she asked Jack.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/14/2014, 8:54 pm

I didn't want to tell her I stole it from a 'friends in the Hermes cabin and then broke up- I mean stopped being 'friends' with tht person, so I made something else up. "I got it from a friend." It maight have been the stupidest thing to say around your girlfriend. I mentally slapped and scolded myself. Whta happened to my mojo? "I, uh, mean an hinest to goodness friends. Not a girlfriend!" I blurt. This 'date' was going horrid
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/15/2014, 3:01 pm

Veronica realized that Jack was pondering the question she asked him. "I got it from a friend." he finally replied, with an expression she couldn't read. Is there something I should?
    "I, uh, mean an hinest to goodness friends. Not a girlfriend!" Jack then blurted out after that. Veronica gave him a confused expression. She stopped sipping her glass of lemonade and breathed out a sigh. Disadvantages of having a boyfriend like Jack; you have to get used to his experiences with old girlfriends, which was alot.

"I-I get it, it was a-an old girlfriend, w-wasn't it?" she sighed, putting her drink down. Scooting closer to Jack, Veronica tucked some stray hairs behind her head.

"But, "she paused, taking a deep breath. "it was the past, r-right? So y-you shouldn't w-worry about i-it." She made full eye contact, green meeting blue.

"N-now, can we please go back to enjoying t-the nice picnic?" she pleaded, giving him puppy dog eyes. Lets hope he says yes.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/15/2014, 4:18 pm

"Of course," I stare off into the sun, wishing my dad was there to be proud of his boy. I sighed and looked back at Veronica. Her red hair flowed in the winds and when the sun glinted off of it, it looked like fire waving in the wind. I squeezed her hand. "Ronnie, have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" I looked straight into her eyes.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/15/2014, 5:07 pm

A giggle erupted from the auburn haired girl. He's seems so stubborn. But she wasn't going to say anything, especially since they were having a nice time again. Picking up a slice of pie, she started to nibble on her food again.

"Ronnie, have I ever told you how gorgeous you are?" she heard Jack ask. Ronnie whipped her head around and saw that Jack was staring at her. A tint of pink appeared on her cheeks as she noticed that Jack had his hand in hers. She looked down, biting her lip. He's such a flirt. she thought before looking up again.

"I-I'm not sure Jack." she answered honestly. Actually, she wasn't sure but he had told her before that she was pretty. But she couldn't remember.

Picking up a slice of pie, she held it in front of Jack's mouth. "Do you want some pie?" she asked unsurely.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/15/2014, 11:43 pm

I nodded and took the fork out of Ronnie's hand gently. I took a bite and grinned as the treat melted in my mouth. "Holy crap, that's amazing." I sighed at checked my watch and groaned. "Veronica, I think it's time to wrap this… interesting date up." I chuckled, "Or Chiron will have our heads " I pointed to the time and kissed Veronica on the cheek, standing with her simultaneously. "Good night, Veronica." I started her in the yes and spun in my heel, sprinting for the cabin. Someone else can clean up the picnic, I was tired.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/16/2014, 2:27 am

Veronica watched as Jack spun away, heading towards his cabin. She touched the spot where he had kissed her and another blush found its way to her face. If all the dates she had with him are like this one, then she was defiantly going on one again.
    Turning around, Ronnie walked silently back to her cabin, unaware of the mess that someone was going to have to pick up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 5:08 am