A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Forest

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Forest Empty Forest

Post by Komaeda 4/8/2014, 11:16 pm

Amity was having a pretty bad day so far today. So many guys have pissed her off. Call her weak, HA! She took her spear and started taking her anger out on a near by tree, she didn't care if it was a Dryad or not. She was pissed. Amity`s hands began to hurt after how tight her hands had been clenching onto the spear. After Amity dropped the spear, she rubbed her hands off on her jeans that had been ripped before she had gotten here. She knew she had anger issues, and she would always be the one to rush into battle first before anyone else. That was the way she was going to die, not by old age, but by getting struck down in battle.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Forest Empty Re: Forest

Post by Komaeda 4/9/2014, 3:28 pm

" Hey! Whats the big idea eh? Are you trying to start a fight with me? Ha! I wont go easy on you, you look old enough to know not to shoot at a child of the power god Cratus. Do you want a death wish? " Amity asked. She turned around to the boy with the boy behind her. " I may not have any power, or both my arms, but I can still fight, you little wimp. "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/10/2014, 5:23 pm

She rolled her eyes. " Amity Tyne. You haven`t you heard of me? " Amity glared at him, and tried to get up to his height. " I don't think that you know what you are dealing with, I am one of the most awesome people at this camp. And I am willing to challenge anyone in my way. And don't go easy on me because I am a girl, or only have one arm. So what to ya say? Take this time to remember I normally don't let people choose. " She took her spear and stabbed it into the ground, and she put her hand out, what do you say, want to have a duel? "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 9:38 pm

" All right " Amity took a fighting position, and then took a hit aiming for Libra`s shoulder. She then got back into her position. " Hmm? What are you waiting for, fight me! "

OOC: Sorry for the sucky post, I am tired, but I wanted to post anyways.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 10:55 pm

She moaned when the scythe hit her leg. " Yes! Finally a challenge! " Amity exclaimed. She took her spear and aimed it for Libra`s left shoulder. Blood was dripping down her leg, and she didn't care. Amity then aimed her spear at Libra`s right leg. Amity then laughed a bit. This is what she enjoyed doing, fighting people.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 11:17 pm

After getting hit in the stomach, Amity fell back and hit the ground. She tried getting back up but fell down again. " I...I Let you...win... " She said breathing between almost every word. She then groaned. " Fine. You won, fair and square. But I guarantee I am going to beat you next time we fight! "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/12/2014, 11:30 pm

" Thanks for the help even though, I highly doubt I needed it. But I guess I need help because of my disability sometimes. " She smiled and then it quickly turned into a frown. " I cant believe I got beaten by a boy... " Amity mumbled to herself.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/13/2014, 8:47 pm

Amity kicked Libra. " I improve by winning smarts, now get off me, I can handle myself just fine now that I am off of the ground. " She grabbed her spear and turned around don't try anything funny. " She started to walk backwards until she hit her head on a tree branch.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/14/2014, 7:41 pm

" Sh-shut up! " Amity yelled. " Or else I will stab you, till you cant get up again. " Amity then took her spear and used it to hit the tree beside her.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/16/2014, 6:55 pm

" so? SO?! You should be afraid of me! You should want to fight me! You should want to be my friend, because I have never had any! " Amity yelled. She took the spear and aimed at him. " Yes I know this isnt the right way to make friends, shut up. I dont care anymore. "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/16/2014, 9:27 pm

" I dont want to be friends with someone like you. And I dont want to be friends with some boy! You should be afraid of me because I am the One-Armed tuff kid, I want to be shown the respect that I was never given as a kid. So shut you face up. And leave me alone. "
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/17/2014, 3:23 pm

" Hmph, thank you for the respect. But I have to go now, I am sorry. I hope we will meet again on the battle field one day. " Amity smiled and ran away into the forest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:01 am