A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
John
Milocross
Lauren
7 posters

Walking in the Forest (Abandoned)

Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Walking in the Forest (Abandoned) Empty Walking in the Forest (Abandoned)

Post by Lauren 4/11/2014, 7:45 pm

Clary loved to explore. She especially loved to explore the forest, for no exploration was exactly like the other.
    On today's expedition, Clary wore a green long sleeved shirt, light blue jeans and of course her geeky black rimmed glasses. Her cherry red hair sat on her shoulders. She had probably been walking 15, 20 minutes? She had lost track. She clutched her journal, she had recently been writing daily, and she longed to write out in the forest, away from the eyes of her half siblings. She sat down against an oak tree, making sure to not blemish the tree. She did not want to get another scolding from an angry Dryad. She wrote for about 20 minutes before her hand cramped and she had to stop. She placed the journal in her bag and then took in her surroundings. The trees loomed here, and her eyes searched for creatures that were looming up there. Then she saw it. A tree house. Perched in one of the trees. And furthermore, she saw movements, colored deep blue.
    "Hello?" She called out, standing up cautiously.

Last edited by Lauren on 5/10/2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Walking in the Forest (Abandoned) Empty Re: Walking in the Forest (Abandoned)

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 7:54 pm

OOC: perfect entry :)
    BIC: Stella heard someone shout,"hello?" And she looked out her window she saw someone who must've been a demigod(she had no elfish features or altered skin color at all). She smiled and went to the window and replied,"hello! I'm Stella the star nymph!" She said thestar nymph, due to the fact that she seemed to be the only star nymph around. She had looked since she was a child, almost 60 years ago. Even she didn't understand the age thing with semi humans. But it got lonely with only her being a star nymph. But she kept looking. She used the intro whenever she met someone new. Usually it helped them figure out why her treehouse was filled with makeshift telescopes, glass domes and a rotating solar powered star tracker. The tracker had pipes sticking out of the cowling and were always fixed on a certain star, so she could observe stars at any time. She carefully stepped down the wooden steps to the ground, careful not to get splinters in her bare feet. She walked over to the girl and smiled.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 4/17/2014, 10:34 pm

"Oh I'm Clary" She said with a smile. She stood up from the tree and held her hand out, as if to shake hands.
    "A star nymph, huh?" She asked. "I've never met one of those." Now that she was closer to Stella, she noticed her image with much greater detail. For one, she noticed that the streak of blue she saw was Stella's deep blue robe, which matched her deep blue eyes.

Post by Guest 4/18/2014, 8:09 am

"Hi clary!" Stella said. "Yes, it's sad but I'm the only one at camp. So if people aren't flocking to the Athena cabin for constellation knowledge or praying to the goddess I follow(that's asteria)then they're coming to me. Would you like to come into my observatory and look around?" She asked and gestured towards her treehouse.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:13 pm

lewis walked in
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:17 pm

lewis saw someone. he walked over to him
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:17 pm

lewis saw someone. he walked over to him
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:19 pm

"hello" lewis didnt like him he looked weird
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:21 pm

"you look sexy date me"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:27 pm

i kiss him omg this is amaze
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:30 pm

i slap him "thats inappropro!!!'"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:36 pm

lewis cried

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 8:41 pm

OOC: you two gtfo of the topic. You have no right to spam the topic and it's very rude and explicit the way you two are. Go rp with eachother, you perverts. I've pmed Morgan about this already. You shouldn't make this worse.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 8:51 pm

OOC: actually this is a private rp as you can see in the forest forum. You can't post here. Lauren or I didn't give you permission. Delete your posts and stop posting here.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:53 pm

i kiss him while i cry
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 8:56 pm

"i dont know who you are but i love you!!!" lewis hugged him back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 11:55 pm