A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Meeting someone new.

Meeting someone new.  Empty Meeting someone new.

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 6:54 pm

Johnathan waited on his bunk, just drawing, and waiting for the son of Thanatos, Kyle, he remembered, to find his bunk. He had purposely chose his bunk in back to stay away from other people. He wasn't much of a new-people-meeter. He was surprised that anybody actually wanted to meet him. Very surprised, actually. He didn't know anybody knew he was there, he avoided people in general, but would sometimes go see Stella the star nymph(unfortunately he only one) because she was nice to him. Sometimes he would go into the forest to fight monsters. Most of the fights were fun, but he had many scars from the ones he had almost lost. He finished the sketch of his dream-scythe, a wicked black 4 foot long staff with a blade that was covered in barbs on the end. Maybe he would go make it at the forge sometime.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Meeting someone new.  Empty Re: Meeting someone new.

Post by Prophet 4/13/2014, 12:26 pm

I walked in and saw Jonathan's bunk. Way in the back, I noticed. He didn't seem much like a people person. I made my presence known, "Hey Jonathan." I said to him, "Hey, you don't seem much like a social person, almost like me. Why is it that way for you?" I was, in fact, curious as to why he didn't talk to people much. I let out my pitch black Stygian Iron hidden blade for a moment before putting it back in. He had scars, like I had seen before. I had my fair share of scars from my battles. I noticed a sketch of a scythe, which I presumed was Jonathan's sketch. It looked great, but it wasn't to my taste. I preferred a sword and hidden blade.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 12:33 pm

Johnathan was surprised by the sudden intro and whipped around quickly after the first word, whipping it out and holding it centimeters before the boys neck. "Oh" he said. "It's you". "That's why I'm not much of a people person" he said, replacing his scythe next to him. "So I guess Chiron set this meeting up to help me or something? You were the one who invited me, strand though. I was here first. Huh. So why did you come?" He asked, switching topics rapidly, making the boy confused.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 4/13/2014, 12:42 pm

I said, "I felt like it would be common courtesy to meet my new brother. I'd like to get to know you." The blade didn't bother me. I'd had guns pointed at me, knives at my throat…I realized my expression had darkened, thinking about those moments. I said, "I'm like you, honestly, not much a people person. If you weren't part of this cabin, I wouldn't have bothered. But we're part of a little family, and I like to know the people I'll be spending a lot of time with. So, you have any favorite things to do here? I like to hunt monsters in the woods." I thought, just like I hunted with the Assassins, but pushed that thought aside.

Post by Guest 4/13/2014, 12:51 pm

"Eh, I guess so" Matthew replied. "If you weren't part of this cabin, I wouldn't have bothered" the boy said. "Same with me. " he replied. "And yes, I like the woods also. They're my favorite place in the entire camp. I could show you a friend of mine, but maybe later. She screamed like hell had walked in when I found her treehouse in the woods and decided to check it out. I'm pretty sure she'd need a proper intro this time if she wants to meet another death child. Do you know Stella?" He asked.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 4/14/2014, 12:54 pm

I said to Jonathan, "Well, no, I don't think I'm familiar with Stella. Lots of chaos in the woods…you know what I mean. I don't really look around, I just wait for monsters to pop out or try to get the drop on them. Not much else." I said, "Maybe we should head out there sometime. It'd be a lot of fun, I'm sure."

Post by Guest 4/14/2014, 3:39 pm

"Yeah, sure, that'd be cool." Johnathan mumbled, still distracted by the design of his scythe. He put it down and decided he might actually try to meet someone this time. "So what do you want to do?" He asked and hopped down from his bunk.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 4/19/2014, 1:10 pm

I said to him, after a bit of thought, "Why don't we go in right now? Like I said, it'd be really fun." I really wanted to use my blades again. Sometimes I hated being stuck around this camp, and got impatient.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 7:38 am

"Monster hunting? Any time. " he said and smiled. He picked up his scythe and started heading for the door.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 4/21/2014, 7:42 pm

I drew my sword and pulled out my hidden blade and said, "Then let's get this show on the road."

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 8:26 pm

"Awesome" johnathan said. "Shall we go now?" He asked.
    OOC: should we start a new topic over there?
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 4/21/2014, 8:33 pm

OOC: Yeah, I think so.
    BIC: I replied, "Yeah. I'd hate to keep our prey waiting." I was about ready to go into battle. There was nothing I loved more.

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 8:44 pm

Johnathan picked up his scythe, hopped down from the bunk and started towards the door. "Come on, let's go!" He exclaimed.
    OOC:btw next time could you please not use black for your font? It's hard to read.
    Here's the new topic:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18533-fighting-monsters#1167790
    *JacquelineFrost*

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-04-28

Post by *JacquelineFrost* 4/28/2014, 6:40 am

I slowly walk in a star whip around my arm I push my black hair out of my eyes dang this place is so cool I put my stuff under the holy empty bunk Chang into a camp shirt and some jeans for the love of Nyx why does the shirt basically have to glow in the dark I finish brushing my hair and walk out.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 4/28/2014, 8:19 am

OOC: Hey there, Jacqueline! You need to have an approved character before you can actually role-play here! Go to the character form section, follow the steps, make the form, and wait till the approvers or the admin approve it! I'd suggest you to read the rules first :)
    Thanks and have a great day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:20 am