A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Gaming is Overrated Anyways

Gaming is Overrated Anyways Empty Gaming is Overrated Anyways

Post by Guest 4/14/2014, 10:19 pm

Augustus Westmore felt extremely tired and jet lagged. He had just flown from his dorm in Sweden to New York just a few hours ago.  The school year was finally over and it was time for Augustus to finally relax. Plus he needed to keep a better eye on his idiot sister. She obviously needed him.
    Gus was sitting down on the black couch with a  x-box controller  in his  hands. He wasn't really sure what he was playing. He was slowly falling asleep. He tried to open his eyes wider and he looked down at his blue plaid button down. Oh gods is he really wearing this? He is pretty sure has already worn this shirt twenty times this week. Is that college speaking?

Last edited by Jo on 4/15/2014, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Gaming is Overrated Anyways Empty Re: Gaming is Overrated Anyways

Post by kaitycat4 4/14/2014, 11:03 pm

Kaity barged though the doors of the game room. She was wearing the usual, her white shorts and a coral Billabong tank top with her bikini underneath. "Video game time." Kaity smacked her hands togeather and plopped down at the nearest gaming station. "Super Mario Bros here I come!" Kaity flipped her golden hair of of her eyes and grabbed a controller.

Post by Guest 4/15/2014, 8:55 pm

Gaming is Overrated Anyways 312g21f

The son of Khione jolted awake once he heard another voice. "Damn." He grumbled, rubbing his temples. The voice sounded feminine, so it could either be a girl or someone from the Aphrodite cabin. Augustus stood, searching for the person.
    He scanned the room, only to find a blonde by the corner if the game room. "Uh, hi." He called out to the girl. Gus ran his hand through his red hair, looking at her. Gus didn't really expect to see anyone in the game room. Shouldn't people be.....training or something. Augustus hasn't received his schedule for the summer yet. In reality he wasn't supposed to be at camp 'till June. But his semester ended early an he didn't need to spend two more months in Sweden with his dad.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/15/2014, 9:10 pm

Kaity turned as she heard a noise, she saw a boy with red hair. "Oh hello." Kaity flashed the boy her pearly white smile an held out her hand. "I am Kaity daughter of triton. Sorry if I startled you when I walked in. I can be pretty obnoxious at times." She shrugged and observed the boy with her deep blue eyes.

Post by Guest 4/16/2014, 5:55 pm

Augustus walked over to the girl, Kaity, and shook her hand, "Gus." He said. It was. An odd thing that she introduced herself so fast. His sister does that too. They probably know each other, hell, he's 97% certain that this girl and Lorelei are both in that big popular group. The girl was pretty, so that automatically puts you on there.
    "It's uh, fine. I was kind of falling asleep, but it's cool." Augustus smiled a little. He then darted his eyes away from her, since she was looking at him. That would be awkward. Staring is awkard.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/16/2014, 7:46 pm

Kaity dropped her hand to her side. "Yeah I usually come here every so often to let out my inner nerd. I love to play super Mario." Kaity giggled and sat back down in her chair, tying her thick blonde hair into a high ponytail. "You can join me if you want but, I get to be Mario no matter what." Kaity handed Gus a controller and smiled. "I promise I will go easy on you... I mean I've had a lot of training with this game so I'm pretty much a pro."

Post by Guest 5/24/2014, 6:23 pm

Gaming is Overrated Anyways Vq08wm
    Augustus let out a small laugh, "I barely play video games. I have so many piles of work that I have to do by the end of summer that I probably won't pick up a game controller ever again," He gripped the game controller in his hands, selecting Luigi. He wanted to selected Mario to see what Kaity would've done. But he couldn't do that, it sounded a little rude. Well, really rude.
    "I, uh nerd out with comics, I guess. I dunno. But I guess we'll see. I'll probably get the hang of this fortare än du hinner säga "flasklock"." He said, unknowingly reverting back to his native language. Being in Sweden since August, and then living there since burt, it's hard not to switch to Swedish once in a while. It was hard enough learning English. He and sister where what, eleven when they came to Camp, who knows what they remembered since then. Augustus thinks they both do pretty well, but he still sometimes messes up with the possessive nouns some times.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/24/2014, 6:27 pm

Kaity laughed and nodded at his character selection. She turned to him once he said some foreign words. "What?" She tightene her ponytail and crossed her legs. Kaity selected the place where they would battle. "What language was that?"

Post by Guest 5/24/2014, 6:44 pm

The eighteen year old was taken back when she asked that question. It took him a second to realize what he had said. damn it, Augustus. Honestly, he was such an idiot he didn't understand why people hang out with him.
    "It's just a phrase in Swedish. It's like when you say faster than I can finish this sentence, but not with the word sentence,"
    "I, um, I'm Swedish." Augustus added, fumbling his last words.He was embarressed that he reverted to Swedish, he normally doesn't do that, unless he's talking to his sister. His cheeks were flushed with a light pink color as he combed through his messy hair. Ugh Gods.

Last edited by Jo on 5/24/2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/24/2014, 6:50 pm

Kaity giggled as Augustus, he seemed embarrassed with the color of his cheeks turning a light pink. "That's awesome I wish I could speak another language." Kaity smiled as the game started and the battle music began to play. "Ps you look cute when your cheeks blush." Kaity winked and turned her attention to the game.

Post by Guest 5/24/2014, 7:21 pm

His cheeks grew hot, but he felt even more awkward now.
    "No." He said quietly, "I am not cute. I'm flattered, really, but I am not cute, nor will I ever be cute. I am not cute by any girl's standards except for my mother and she's a twisted goddess who is on the wrong side of the war so that says a lot." Augustus could go on and on about how uncute he was, but eventually he'd be repeating himself.
    ooc//this is shortt
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/24/2014, 10:05 pm

Kaity giggled and started to press on her controller making Mario run through the obstacles in the game. "Well what do you want me to say?" She glanced over at Augustus and smirked noticing that his cheeks turned even darker. "Whoops looks like I have embarrassed you even more." She giggled once more and turned her attention back on the video game.

Post by Guest 5/24/2014, 10:39 pm

"You don't say anything!" Augustus said exasperatedly, "Just, just don't compliment me, okay?" Gus let out a sigh as re ran the green plumber in circles. He wasn't really paying any attention to the game the two were playing. He was too preoccupied with the conversation.
    He didn't like when people complement him. He just didn't like complements in general. Augustus felt like compliments were just meant for people to feel good after other people compliment them. Half of the time the don't mean any of the compliments.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2014, 1:27 am

Kaity chuckled and raised her hands in protest after completing the level. "Okay okay I'll shut up." She smiled at Agustus and layed back in her chair. Kaity grabbed a chip and plopped it in her mouth. "You suck at this game you know that?" She blew her bangs out of her face and laid her head back, plopping another potato chip in her mouth. "Tell me about yourself. I'm interested in you."

Post by Guest 5/25/2014, 9:46 pm

Augustus huffed, dropping te controller in his lap. "I wasn't really trying, you know." And he was serious, Augustus was playing his own little game of seeing how long his character lasted before a goomba came up and killed him.
    When kaity asked about his life, it surprised him. Generally, you don't see many people around camp asking about people's lives. It was both nice and creepy at the same time.
    "Uh, well...I started my first year of university in Sweden, which just ended, actually. I am 18, I have. Twin sister named Lorelei, you might know her. That's pretty much it."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/25/2014, 9:58 pm

Kaity nodded and finished another round of the game. "Nice." She had no interest in telling her story to him. She didn't like being asked or even thinking about it. She dropped her controller and turned to him. "You obviously don't like playing this game so what do you want to do?" She smiled a bright white smile and looked at him with her bright blue eyes.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 6:23 pm

Augustus felt sheepish. He looked down, avoiding eye contact.
    "Well, you're the lady. It's your choice."
    Really it was his choice since Kaity asked him. But he was trying to be nice. PLus, she kind of scared the son of Khione. Her eyes starred at him, and she was pretty. Which is pretty weird for a guy like him. He was awkward, tall and awkward. And his red hair stood out against is pale skin. He was the center of Lorelei's jokes. But here he is having a normal conversation with a girl who would laugh at his sister's jokes. It was pretty weird.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/8/2014, 10:36 pm

"Hmm well I always love going to the beach. Not to be rude but, you looking a little pale. I did ask you what YOU wanted to do. Not me, I wanna know what you do for fun." Kaity batted her eyelashes and crossed her legs.

Post by Guest 6/13/2014, 5:23 pm

Agustus frowned, looking the other way.
    "Stop doing that! Batting your eyelashes like it's some girl spell to make guys like me do whatever you want."
    A lot of girls do the battin eyelashes around him and his friends. It was annoying to Gus, but his friends didn't seem to mind. They've never really came in contact with girls before. But he has a sister, Augustus knows some of the tricks.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/28/2014, 8:59 pm

Kaity raised up her hands and closed her eyes completely. "Is this any better?" She raised an eyebrow as her eyes remained partially closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 12:26 pm