A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE)

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE) Empty The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE)

Post by jake. 4/17/2014, 1:53 am

Quinnley walked towards the small bay, looking out onto the lake. The shore was beautiful, green grass was blooming, daisies were around her. She couldn't help but smile at the clear waters of the river. Quinnley took off her baby-blue ballerinas and dipped her foot inside. The water was pleasantly warm and lapped at the girls feet pleasantly.

The daughter of Hecate looked grande today. Her Hair was wild, in the sort of way that it still looked combed, although her hair was a bit messy at the bottom. She wore blue ballerinas, red hotpants which came to the middle of her thighs, and a beautiful button-up blouse with pale flowers on it. The daughter of hecate sure had a sense of style. She also had one small braid hanging down, the strand that Danny had tucked behind her ear the other day. She sighed at the thought of Danny. When was he going to get here? It was the time where in an hour or so the sun would set down. The perfect setting for a date. Of course Quinnley had her three throwing knives tucked into her belt, just so she would look rebellious and also pretty. She layed down, her feet still in the water.

She had thought about Danny constantly yesterday. She was sure of it-she had a crush on him. Things like that rarely happened to Quinn. But danny was hers now. He was going to be. She grinned at the thought of him carrying her bridal style, swinging her about, their foreheads pressed together, and Danny's soft cheek kiss. He was perfect for Quinn.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE)

Post by beanie 4/17/2014, 2:12 am

Danny wasn't the best with dating. Sure, he've had a couple dates back home-only first dates-but he wasn't that experienced. But he wanted to make sure that tonight was the best night for him and Quinn. And he especially didn't want to run this and have Quinn hate him. That would stink.
    Trudging through the forest, Danny thought about his outfit. Yes, he was thinking about his outfit, but he wanted to make sure to look good for Quinn tonight. So, he was wearing a thin grey tank top, a red flannel, some faded out blue jeans, and a pair of converse. And to top that off, he had his cross necklace that his grandpa gave him around his neck. He'd hope he look good for Quinn.
    Standing at the clearing for the lake, Danny's blue eyes saw Quinn standing in a small bay by the shore. And should he need to say it, but she looked stunning. A smile formed on his lips, showing some white teeth. He was about to go and approach her but he decided on doing something else. He did approach her, but instead her arms around her torso from behind, giving her a behind hug.

"Did you miss me princess?" He whispered into the shell of her ear.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE)

Post by jake. 4/17/2014, 3:04 am

Quinn was surprised at Danny coming from behind her, and wrapping his arms around her waist. She turned around, and grinned, putting her hands on her waist. She examined him. His hair was as blonde as usual, his teeth as white. He was really handsome. Oh ,but she knew that. But what he wore made him even more handsome. The tanktop suiting him very well, aswell as the red flannel. The pair of Converse looked like they were made just for Danny. She smirked.

"Maybe." Quinnley said, smirking at the Son Of Hermes, then sitting down at the edge of the shore. "Surfer Boy, Come take sa seat, will you?" She said and fiddled with a few bits of grass. "What about you? Missed me, Danny?" She asked, a grin spreading across her face. She had putten on a thin layer of lipgloss. Just for emergencies. Her nails were painted light green and pink, inside pink and on the rim green. There were also balck dots on the pink part, so it made her nails look like slices of watermelon. She could reall use some food. She hadn't eaten for quite a bit now, she had been to busy planning what would happe on her date.

Of course, she had a plan. Being a Daughter of Magic, of course she could cast spells. She murmered something, and a pick-nick appeared infront of her. She immeadiately felt dizzy and got a headache. It dissappeared after a few bis of food. She had now used up atleast 3 'Spell Points' she like to call them. She had 7 Spell's to cast each day, and each spell she casted, Quinnley took off a point. She grinned and bit into a small ham n' cheese sandwich. It was so simple yet so great. The food was based off of Danny's favorites, and of course of Quinn's. There was choclate strawberrys, choclate cake, fruit, cheese, Bread, and two bottles of Coke and water. She grinned and poured Coke into dannys glass, water into hers.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/17/2014, 4:16 am

His blue eyes watched as Quinn slipped from his grasp and walked over to the shore. She sat down elegantly and motioned for him to join her. "Surfer Boy, Come take sa seat, will you?" Her innocent voice asked. With a smile, he plopped down next to the daughter of Hecate, laying down on the soft bed of green.

"What about you? Missed me, Danny?" A grin was planted on her face. Danny thought about that for a moment; he scut actually missed her a lot. But it was fun to tease her. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." He admitted after a couple of seconds.
    What surprised him the most is when Quinn made a picnic basket appear out of no where. Of course she can do that, her mothers Hecate. he told told himself. A simple thank you was murmured as he took a sip from the drink that Quinn had gave him. Danny snatched a small sandwich before laying back down.

"You know, this is pretty comfortable. You should try it." He told her. It was true; the grass was nice and soft, not to mention that it was a great way to see the sky.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/17/2014, 5:28 am

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." Danny said, and dropped himself down next to her. He was obviously slightly surprised as The Daughter of Magic made the picnic basket appear. She grinned. "Good, Good. Because I missed you lots, Danny." She said and smiled. Danny snatched a sandwich before laying down on the soft grass, staring at the blue sky, which only carried a few clouds.

"You know, this is pretty comfortable. You should try it." The Son Of Travel said, and smiled. She smiled back, and layed down next to him. "Is this a trick?" She asked, and grinned, laying her head onto Danny's chest. She closed her eyes, her hands brushing the grass next to her, occasionally biting into her sandwich, before taking another sip of water. She sighed. "Yeah, I missed you." She said and closed her eyes once more. "Believe me, Danny, I missed you. I couldn't wait to see that handsome, yet cheeky and adorable Surfer guy again."

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/17/2014, 8:04 am

Danny felt some weight appeared on his chest. Lifting his head, his blue orbs saw that Quinn's head was laying in the center of his chest. "Is this a trick?" Quinn questioned; she seemed unsure. He smiled slightly. "No, I wouldn't trick you, even though you trick me." he hinted, remembering their day at the beach. He took a hunk of his sandwich.
    "Yeah, I missed you." Quinn said and Danny watched her close her eyes once more. "Believe me, Danny, I missed you. I couldn't wait to see that handsome, yet cheeky and adorable Surfer guy again." The son of Hermes couldn't help the blush that was creeping onto his face. They shared the same feeling; he couldn't wait to see the girl again. He stroked Quinn's blonde hair. "Well, I wanted to see my beautiful, mischievous princess for another time."

A couple clouds formed a picture in the clear blue sky. "Hey Quinn, look at the bunny in the sky!" he exclaimed, acting like a five-year-old that was showing off a new toy. His arm outstretched to show her the sky picture.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/17/2014, 9:32 am

"No, I wouldn't trick you, even though you trick me." Danny said, obviously hinting at their day at the beach, then took a bite out of his sandwich. Quinn grinned. Yes, that was quite fun.

"Well, I wanted to see my beautiful, mischievous princess for another time." The Son of Hermes said, the blush on his face creeping away, as he stroked Quinn's hair. To her, It was the best feeling in the world. So far. If they kissed, that would be the best feeling, by faaaar. She smiled. He was perfect for Quinnley. It was obvious she had a crush on this boy. But she was still going to be a bit more difficult to get at from now on.

"Hey Quinn, look at the bunny in the sky!" Danny exclaimed like a small boy, smiling. Quinn kissed his cheek. "Yeah, It's almost as cute as you." That will get him.

"Danny?" She asked quietly, smiling. "What was going through your mind before I tossed you in the water? You know as I was pretending to kiss you?"

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/17/2014, 8:37 pm

A soft kiss was planted on Danny's cheek, causing it to flush a bright pink. "Yeah, It's almost as cute as you."  Quinn teased. Shes such a flirt. Danny thought with a small smile. It was true though. But his smile vanished and was replaced with a confused expression when Quinn asked a question.

"Danny?" The daughter of Hecate asked quietly, smiling. "What was going through your mind before I tossed you in the water? You know as I was pretending to kiss you?"

What was going through his head when Quinn almost kissed him? Well, for starters, he really wanted her to kiss him. And he actually thought that she was going to kiss him, but she tricked him. The thought actually made him a little sad. Sighing, the blonde boy sat up and held onto Quinn's hand tight.

"I was thinking that you were going to kiss me, for starters." He admitted a little sheepishly. To avoid any awkwardness, he took another big chunk of her sandwich.

"What about you princess, any reason you decided to almost kiss me?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/18/2014, 8:25 am

"I was thinking that you were going to kiss me, for starters." Danny said, making Quinn grin. "That was what I was going for, hun." She said, as Danny took a bite out of her sandwich. She had wanted to somehow confuse him. Maybe make him crawl after her. She grinned longer, then said Danny said:

"What about you princess, any reason you decided to almost kiss me?" The Son of hermes questioned, and Quinn blushed slightly.

"Well..." she drifted away. "Doesn't matter." She said and leaned in closer to him. She put her hand softly under his chin, pulling him in closer. Before their lips where about to touch, she grinned and added:

"Does this make up for it, Surfer Boy?" And then leaned in too kiss him. His lips were warm and soft, and she broke away after 3 seconds, and smiled sheepishly.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/18/2014, 9:43 am

"Well..." Quinn drifted away, some of the wind blowing her hair back. "Doesn't matter." She finally answered Danny's question. An eyebrow was cocked; did she really think he was going to believe her. He guessed that she was trying to tease him, like he does to her. Yeah, that was probably it. But he was going to confront her about it later.

Quinn's small hand held onto Danny's chin, pulling him closer to her. His eyes fluttered close. Just when their lips were only inches apart, Quinn whispered "Does this make up for it, Surfer Boy?" Then their lips met.
    Her lips were so soft. He kissed back as soon as their lips made contact. It was great.

When they pulled apart, Quinn gave him a sheepish smile. The son of Hermes chuckled; she looked pretty cute. "Yes, it did." he whispered into her ear, tucking her braid behind her ear. He gave her lips a peck before rising to his feet. The sun was already setting, making the sky turn a little orange. Danny outstretched a hand to the girl.

"Would you care to join me for a walk princess?" he asked, a smile planted on his face.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/18/2014, 1:33 pm

"Yes, it did." Danny said, and Quinn laughed softly. "Hopefully." She said, still chuckling lightly. Danny gave her another quick peck on the lips, and she blushed a bit. The sun was setting by now, and Danny outstretched his hand to Quinn, and she took it, as Danny added:

"Would you care to join me for a walk princess?" She just nodded and strolled along the lake with Danny, smiling, and occasionally giving his cheek a quick kiss. The sun was making orange patterns on the lake, and Quinn sighed. The scene was just perfect. It got darker by every moment, and warmth dissapeared quickly she hugged Danny, trying to get a bit warmer. The sun was nearly set, and Quinn smiled up to Danny. "I like it here." she said plainly. "Almost as much as I like you." she said and giggled softly, planting another sweet kiss to Dannys soft lips.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/18/2014, 3:24 pm

Quinn's hand was soft and small compared to Danny's. A smile was formed on the son of Hermes face as the pair strolled around the lake, laughing at each others jokes and blushing at the complements. Danny knew it for sure; he liked her, maybe even love. She was beautiful and witty, and Danny was sure that she was perfect for him. He just hoped that she had the same feelings for him.
    His blue eyes spotted a small rose growing near the brook. An idea popped into his head. Plucking the flower out of the ground, he faced Quinn.

"Quinn," he started," I have this problem. I've picked this rose but it doesn't seem to like me. I would think it would like you instead. Maybe you should have it instead of me." he flirted, placing the rose carefully behind her ear, making sure the thorns didn't poke her.
    A low rumble was heard. At first, Danny thought that he was hungry but he knew that wasn't possible since they just ate. He soon realized that it was the sky. He glanced up and saw that the now dark sky was filled with gray clouds, meaning that rain was coming. A sly smirk formed on his lips.

"Hey Quinn." He whispered, catching her attention. His hands cupped her right cheek, bringing her in closer. His blue orbs made eye contact her hers as she face came closer. Just before their lips met, he whispered:

"I love you." Then their lips met, just as the rain started to fall down. Her lips were so soft and with the rain falling, Danny couldn't think of a better place to kiss her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/19/2014, 2:23 am

Quinn watched as Danny plucked a rose from the ground and handed it to her, then carefully placed it behind Quinn's ear.

"Quinn," he started," I have this problem. I've picked this rose but it doesn't seem to like me. I would think it would like you instead. Maybe you should have it instead of me." Quinn grasped his hand and smiled. "I'll take good care of it." She said and pecked him on the cheek.

The sky was rumbling and groaning. Quinn looked up, and saw thick, inky rain clouds covering the sky above Danny and her. She widened her blue eyes a bit, wanting to say something about it, when The Son Of Hermes whispered:

"Hey Quinn." Quinns eyes turned to Danny. Danny slowly and softly touched Quinn's cheek, pulling her in closer. The rain started to fall.

"I love you." Danny said, and her heart melted as they kissed. This was perfect, a rain kiss. After 6 seconds or so, Quinn softly pulled away, eyes gleaming.

"Hey, Danny?" She said. "You know what? I love you too." She said and hugged him.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/20/2014, 11:01 am

"Hey, Danny?" Quinn said, eyes gleaming. "You know what? I love you too." She said and hugged him.
    Danny never felt so relieved in his life. He wrapped his arms around the girl's body, a silly grin planted on his face.

"Well, that's great princess." Danny released a breath he didn't know he was holding. The son of Hermes squeezed the girl's small hand. The rain was starting to fall down faster, their clothes getting soaked. Danny took off his flannel and placed it around Quinn's shoulders.

"Can't have you catching a cold." he explained. The blonde started walking, dragging Quinn with him. "Now, lets get out of this downpour."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 2:48 am

"Well, that's great princess." Danny said, and Quinn blushed. She felt so free with this guy. He was perfect for her, and she was one hundred percent sure of it. He was handsome, funny, cheeky, cute, playful....and so, so much more stuff about him was positive. He loved her. She loved him. The Daughter Of hecate grinned.

Danny took off his flannel and put it around The Daughter of Magics shoulders. "Thanks, Danny." She said and grinned, kissing his forehead softly. Danny grabbed hold of Quinn's hand and pullled her with him.

"Now, lets get out of this downpour." The Son Of hermes said. "Surfer Boy, where are we gonna' go?" And then she realized, that she could bend the mist quite easily. The mist basically became reality...sort of. She focused, and thought about a small shed with a bed in it, a small kitchen and everything they needed. She clicked her fingers, and BANG, the mist bent and the shed began to appear. She felt sick and had a burn in her throat. She ran towards the shed and pulled danny behind her. The small, brown house was quite beautiful in its own way. It was warm, since a fire was glowing. Quinn sat down on the bed, feeling worn-out. That was enough magic for her today. But she knew she would need to do another thing later on, change their clothes and put the other ones beside the fire. She took two warm towels and gave one to Danny. She kissed his nose. "Impressive, huh?" She asked, grinning, then wincing as the burn in her throat appeared. This was what happened when you used to much magic.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2014, 2:22 am

"Surfer boy, where are we gonna go?" Quinn questioned.

"Well, princess-" he was cut off as Quinn sped ahead, pulling Danny with her. He was about to ask her where they were running when he saw a small log cabin ahead of them. He was amazed. Where did that come from?But he would wait to ask this question since 1. It was raining very hard at the moment and he was cold and 2. Quinn was still pulling him. Her rushed inside the log cabin with Quinn, slamming the door behind them.
    The inside was nicely furnished, a small bed in the corner, nice little kitchen. Danny whistled, impressed. He moved a little closer to the fire, motioning for Quinn to do the same.
    "Impressive, huh?" Quinn asked. "Yeah, this is really." He replied. The rain was still falling, splitting against the windows faster even. The son of Hermes looked back at Quinn, who looked like she might throw up. His body acted differently than his mind, rushing over and pulling him in tight into his body.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:32 am

"Yeah, this is really." Danny said and whistled, and Quinn gave a weak. "Yeah." She felt worse by the second, all the power e, which she found wierd yet better than nothing, and Danny was wearing normal british-flag pyjamas. Quinn passed out.was drained completely from her. She felt dizzy, sick and had a headache all at the same time. She leaned back on the pillow, coughing weakly. "Hey, you ok?" Danny asked. Quinn shut her eyes and managed a weak grin. She kissed Danny weakly. "I didn't want you to catch a cold, Surfer Boy." She said mimicking Danny's voice, then doubled over with pain. "S-Sorry, I just don't feel to good." She said and ran into the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her and retched. This was disgusting. She washed her face, and realized she still had her wet clothes on. Maybe one more spell...She slowly moved towards Danny, falling into his arms. She could maybe manange one more...She clicked her fingers, and Danny and her were wrapped in warm, fuzzy clothes. She was wearing an american flag pyjama, and Danny was wearing a british flag pyjama. Their cloths were neatly layed out infront of the fireplace. Quinnley passed out.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/22/2014, 2:52 am

Danny smiled slightly when Quinn kissed him, but it was a weak smile, for she gave a weak kiss, signaling that she wasn't alright. Quinn suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom door. "S-Sorry, I just don't feel to good." The next thing Danny heard was Quinn retching. A pained expression came to his face; he didn't want to see her like this. Arising for his spot on the bed, he walked over to the bathroom just as Quinn came out, collapsing into his arms. He held her tightly, just as she snapped her fingers and passed out.

A small sigh escaped his lips. Danny picked her up bridal style, like when they were at the beach. The bed creeped as he layed the girl into the bed. He gave a small kiss on the forehead before lifting the covers over her body. Another creek came from the bed as Danny layed down next to her. A soft smile was on his lips as he fell asleep.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 2:40 am

OOC: Time skip?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/24/2014, 2:49 am

OOC:Eh, why not
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 4:42 am

The Date for Magic and Travel (PRIVATE) Tumblr_me4ph9n7QJ1raxp5i
    -----

Quinn woke up in Danny's arms, feeling safe and sound. She kissed his nose and smiled a bit. She got out of bed, poking Danny in the side, smliling. She leaned in, kissing him, hoping to wake him up that way. She went into the small kitchen to see what was in the fridge, just to see there was quite a lot of stuff: Bacon, Flour, Eggs and other stuff to make pancakes and tons of fruit. She opened the curtains, letting the sunlight of the lake in. After all, this was just bending of the mist. After Quinn left, it would be gone. "Morning." She whispered into Danny's ear, smiling.

She went back into the kitchen and started making some pancakes, as well as frying the bacon. She realized she could probably make brownies, considering there was still enough flour. She opened the oven and put in her brownie mixture, and after 20 minutes she took them out, the brownies still warm and gooey inside. It all smelled wonderful. She put a plate of everything on the kitchen table, waiting for Danny to wake up and join her. He was just perfect, Quinn thought and grinned. She snapped her fingers, today she could use magic again. She changed into some clothes she had had in her brown leather pouch. She put on a red t-shirt, and Danny's flannel, and she put on some jeans and socks.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/25/2014, 6:06 am

When Danny woke up, he was sprawled up all over the bed. His body was half covered in blanket and some blankets were on the floor. He gave a loud yawn and swung his body over the side of the bed, throwing the covers off his body. Let's just hope that Quinn got some sleep with him.
    Quinn? Danny turned to where she was sleeping and saw that it was empty. The blonde scratched his head, wondering where she went. Then he remembered that something soft was pressed against his lips while he was sleeping. That flirt. Danny thought with a small smile.
    The aroma of pancakes filled the cabin. The son of Hermes turned to the kitchen and saw that the lights were on. The floor creaked as he got to his feet. He saw out of his blue eyes that his clothes were dry and ready. Tossing on his tank top and jeans from yesterday, Danny couldn't seem to figure out where his red flannel was. Shrugging it off, he made his way to the kitchen.
    Quinn was sitting by the table, a sort full of food placed on the table. Danny's stomach growled and he just realized how hungry he was. As he came closer to breakfast table, his blue orbs caught that Quinn was wearing his flannel. She looked really cute in it, he had to admit.

"So that's where my flannel went." He spoke, giving the daughter of Hecate a kiss on the cheek before sitting down. "Good morning princess, thanks for making breakfast." He took a big chunk out of his piece of bacon.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 11:08 am

-----

"So that's where my flannel went." Danny said from behind Quinn, giving her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down at the table. "Good morning princess, thanks for making breakfast." He took a big chunk out of his piece of bacon. Quinn giggled and sat down next to Danny, eating one pancake and a bit of bacon. She smiled as she nibbled at the bacon. "How d'you sleep last night?" She asked him, cutting off another piece of bacon, still smiling at The Son Of Hermes brightly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/25/2014, 7:11 pm

Danny placed a stack of pancakes on his plate. Cutting them up into pieces, Danny started to gobble down on his breakfast. Quinn sat down next to him, smiling sweetly.

"How d'you sleep last night?" She asked him, cutting off another piece of bacon, still smiling at Danny brightly. Her smile was contagious because he found himself smiling back at her.

"Fine, hosw bouth you?" He asked her, a mouth full of food. Swallowing, the blonde continued to eat his breakfast. A nearby window shine bright light throw the clear glass. The rain had stopped, replaced with a beautiful warm day. When he finished, the son of Hermes arose and offered a hand to Quinn.

"C'mon princess, we're waiting daylight."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 2:54 am

-----

"Fine, hosw bouth you?" Danny asked, and Quinn giggled. "Well, considering I was passed out...very calm." She said and laughed slightly. "C'mon princess, we're waiting daylight." Danny said and took Quinn's hand.

Quinn gave him his flannel and put on her blue ballerinas, then pulled Danny outside. Once they were out, a thick cloud of mist passed over the cabin, and the cabin was gone quickly. She almost felt a weight lift off her shoulders, as if she had been carrying the cabin on them. Quinn checked at her belt, to find her three throwing knives. She flipped them once in the air, then leaned forward, shooting them right into a tree 100 metres away. She grinned, and muttered a spell, that returned the throwing knives to her belt. She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:47 am