A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site.

InsanebutBrave

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-04-16

1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site. Empty 1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site.

Post by InsanebutBrave 4/18/2014, 7:50 pm

Hi, so I love rp-ing but this is my first time on this site. I'm hoping to role play with someone who is speedy with their replies.

Duration: So this could go on days or months, I don't care as long as it isn't boring.

Extra: Click on the link to see my characters bio.

Lacy Daniels

1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site. Empty Re: 1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site.

Post by Guest 4/19/2014, 8:40 am

Sorry, broette. You have to have your character approved first. I'd love to rp with you, and when you finish your charrie, booze which one of my charries you want to rp with. If you edit that stuff Morgan told you to edit in, and post "edited" then she might approve it. I'm sorry if you know all this, I'm just saying......
    InsanebutBrave

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-04-16

1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site. Empty Re: 1 x 1 RP - First time role playing on this site.

Post by InsanebutBrave 4/19/2014, 12:00 pm

I did though.... i mean some one told me what was wrong with it and i fixed, what else do I need to do?

Post by Guest 4/22/2014, 4:37 pm

Well now you have your character approved, you should be good.
    I'll rp. You can choose any character to rp with except Anna. She's roman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 12:30 am