A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

--The Camp Store--

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

--The Camp Store-- Empty --The Camp Store--

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 9:14 am

--The Camp Store-- Tumblr_ml2g0tCbCU1snanlco1_500
    -----
    Logan walked in, sweating after a long basketball game with his good friends. He was feeling exhausted, and went to buy a drink, and maybe a Camp Half Blood snapback if there was one available. He was gazing at the items. There was the snapback. He bought the snapback and the drink bottle, and tossed the snapback hat onto the side of a bench nearby. it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining through the leaves of the bright green trees and shade was provided under the bench, the people on the volley ball court were smiling and laughing, and the nymphs were making food for the evening barbecue at the mess hall, which smelled delicous.

Logan felt awesome. A bit sweaty, but awesome. He drank from the bottle, feeling refreshed at the instant, and he gulped down a quarter of the bottle before even realizing. "Nice day." he murmered to himself.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

--The Camp Store-- Empty Re: --The Camp Store--

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 9:27 am

Trinity walked towards the Camp Store. Today the sun shone down on camp and the water glistened as if diamonds rested on the surface. Campers were about doing a range of activities. From shooting hoops on the courts to flying through the air on horseback. Well, Pegasi back. She breathed in and smiled before checking out if the camp had a camp shirt.
    Trinity had all of hers either stolen by the Hermes Cabin, her siblings or ripped up by training sessions. Now all she could wear was her jeans and mostauche shirt.
    She looked through the sizes. A lot of the campers knew not to trust the store but sometimes it was the only choice people had. Hermes kids, and sometimes other campers, always used the store to prank people.
    Another person was at the shop, trying on a snap back hat. Trinity looked at him, partially in disgust. He looked like the typical jock. She disliked people like him. She walked to the counter to pay.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 9:57 am

-----

Logan looked over to a girl. He was pretty sure he had seen her around before. He was pretty sure that she was his half-sister. He shrugged and walked over to her. "Hey, you're Trinity, right? I'm Logan. I think we're siblings." He said, trying to smile as brightly as he could, raising his eyebrows a bit. He was wearing a normal Camp Half blood tank top and some knee-long shorts that were black and really comfy, actually. He was also wearing some red convers, and of course he had shaved his legs...he was not the hairy sort of guy. He leaned against the shop counter, his right hand in his pocket, the other hand leaning a bit on the counter. He put on his bright orange snapback.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 10:13 am

The boy walked over to Trinity as she paid. "Hey, you're Trinity right? I'm Logan. I think we're siblings." He said, smiling. She looked at himwith a what-do-you-think stare. "Oh nah., my name is Peter File." She said, sarcasm flowing into her words. She moved onto his secong statement, putting her money into her pocket. She doesn't know why she wore jeans on a beautiful day like this. "Good to know. I don't seem to care."
    Trinity grabbed her new camp shirt, checking to see if there wasn't any type of poison or something hidden inside. She had heard of people putting itching powder inside. Trinity definitely didn't want to spend her next days scratching her self raw.
    She moved to Logans last statement. She scoffed. "Ha. That's hilarious, honestly. Why would I want I brother like you?" She added a smirk to her face before slowly walking off before remembering she needed sunglasses.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 12:11 pm

-----

Logan looked surprised as she said, "Oh, nah. My name is Peter file." There was sarcasm in her voice. "Yeah, you sure look like one." He said and raised his eyebrows staring at her like: What do you want? She then added: "Good to know. I don't seem to care." Logan shrugged. "Well, I sorta do."

"Ha. That's hilarious, honestly. Why would I want I brother like you?" Logan was starting to get annoyed and balled his fists a bit. "C'mon. What's up with me that you apparently can't handle? I didn't do anything to you." He smirked as she came back for something else.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 6:59 pm

Trinity searched for some sunglasses. "Yeah, you sure look like one." He said to my first remark. She looked at him with a sarcastic smile. "Thanks for the compliment." Sarcasm, all the way. She browsed through the varying colors and brands of sunglasses. He had moved onto his next remark. "Well, I sort of do." Trinity looked at him through I pair of sunglasses. "Yeah, ofcourse you do." She said, deciding she would choose another pair of shades instead. "C'mon. What's up with me that you apparently can't handle? I didn't do anything to you." The boy, Logan said. She put the glasses back in their previous place. "Everything. Your personality and group placing." She explained to him, as if it was obvious. "If you haven't noticed I don't like jocks, players. Guys like you." Trinity added. None of these glasses seemed to be sticking out for her.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 2:51 am

--The Camp Store-- Niall_4
    -----

"Everything. Your personality and group placing." Trinity explained, and Logan snorted.
    "If you haven't noticed I don't like jocks, players. Guys like you." Logan snorted once more. He could just use his power. Put some happy thoughts about him into her head. Easy peasy. But he wanted to wait a bit. "Look, it's not like I'm gonna hit on you anyways. You're my sibling...sadly." He grinned saying the last part. "But I haven't had a girlfriend for what? Two years now? I haven't been with a girl since ages ago." He said and shrugged, almost like it was obvious.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/25/2014, 7:16 am

Trinity looked at him when he said his first remark. "That's not what I was meaning. I don't like people, as friends, that have your personality." She explained to him, Noe trying own a pair of heart glasses.
    "But I haven't had a girlfriend for what? Two years now? I haven't been with a girl since ages ago." Logan said to her. She rolled her eyes. "Once again, I don't care." She said paying for the sunglasses.
    "I don't see why you try to be my friend." Trinity added.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 2:58 am

-----

"That's not what I was meaning. I don't like people, as friends, that have your personality." Logan rolled his eyes. Then, Trinity added: "Once again, I don't care." "Look, I don't get why you don't like people like me. What's wrong with me? After all, we're siblings. We gotta' get along somehow."

"I don't see why you try to be my friend." Logan rolled his eyes once more. "Because we're siblings, and you seem sort of nice."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/26/2014, 8:26 am

Trinity put the heart sunglasses on. With her moustache shirt, heart glasses and jeans, it probably sent off vibes of un-fashionista. She shrugged to his first comment. "Maybe, probably." She added.
    Trinity replied to his last remark. "Do I?" She had a confused look on her face but she soon composed herself. She eventually sighed.
    "There is only a slight chance of you becoming my friend. If you ruin it the chance will disappear." She said to him. Her hands placed themselves in hr pockets.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 6:11 am

-----

Logan smiled at the comment. "Alright, so, first of all: Do you have any hobbys?" Logan asked, smiling brightly at his half-sister. He was not going to mess this chance up...hopefully.

OOC: Shoooort D:
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/27/2014, 6:36 am

Trinity stood where she was placed her glasses on her head, so she could see him properly. "Yeah, I do freestyle dancing." She said to him. She didn't like to dance in front of people. She felt as if she wasn't good enough. That was her flaws, Self-Doubt.
    Trinity snapped out if her thoughts and repeated his question, this time pointed to him.
    "What about you?" Trinity was kind of curious to see what he could do or was interested in.
    OOC: seriously? Have you seen others? They're like "I walked in." XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:20 am